Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 805 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 12075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4740

    Abby Redux

    For the second day in a row I saw Abby. Since she has no phone we picked a time yesterday, she was within 10 minutes. She loosened up a little more today and we had a pleasant conversation. Very good time, started with BBBJ, switched to CCG, back to BBBJCIMWS. My new regular.

  2. #4739
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Good to know she's ok with the vid. Haven't ran into her since but actually just happen to be on the loop now hoping to bump into her.
    So 2 minutes after I wrote this I ran into Chella. Service was good but she seems to be on the downslide again and on something.

    Talked about the video and she wasn't as ok with it as you guys made it out to be but after explaining to her how marketing works.

    She was ok with it.

    But here's the interesting part. Despite being on something she was able to quote a post about her on this forum almost verbatim. (The one that said why watch a video of Chella when I can just go to 14th and L and find her myself.) I will never understand why a monger would dawn the role of a white knight and show them this forum and out their fellow mongers. Somebody recently asked me why I keep my videos private and this is the main reason why. But apparently even that's not good enough. From now on I know to keep my videos to myself and really limit my postings in the Milwaukee forums.

  3. #4738
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I caught up with Chella Tuesday night on 14 and L. I had spotted her earlier but she got swooped. I must say she has taken a turn for the better. She was well dressed with knee high black boots, red jacket and maroon leggings which really showed off her nice back side. Her skills are as good as ever. She did make mention of the video. She seemed pretty ok with the fact it was out there. I neglected to get her number again. I had her number in my burner phone, which is now deceased.
    Good to know she's ok with the vid. Haven't ran into her since but actually just happen to be on the loop now hoping to bump into her.

  4. #4737

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    Platypus19 your inbox is full and can not accept new PM's.
    Taken care of.

  5. #4736
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Karen fits between the category of SW and Escort. She no longer walks on a regular basis but her donations are in the SW arena. She hosts out of a trashy northside condo but I don't go there for decorating ideas. She will turn 60 this month. (yes I said 60) Her spinner body is keeping her in the game. She is very pleasant to talk to and is very discreet. She does have a small group of fans because of her skills and good attitude. Yes she is not for everybody but I thought I would contribute since there is a small market for her.
    Is BF living there again too? If memory serves me correctly I remember you posting sometime back that they split up because he found out what she was doing.

  6. #4735

    Platypus19 your inbox is full

    Platypus19 your inbox is full and can not accept new PM's.

  7. #4734

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across this Abby in the late night hours on 22 and G. Everything as described. Tall quiet WSW with brown hair. Not real pretty but not totally ugly neither. Real skinny and not real enthusiastic but gives a good BBBJCIM. Slow soft and wet with a little hand twist, almost reminded me of Chella but not as deep. Didn't try the head push or any of the norms because I was a we bit horny and popped quick. Hopefully next time. I will definitely repeat. Have to find her on the street though because she still has no phone. Bummer.
    Having a thing about long, full hair and long thin legs Abby seemed right up my alley. Each time I saw her though I either got outscioped or she was gone when I looped. Saw her yesterday but was working and couldn't play. On a whim I told her if she was out at 8 this morning I'd scoop her. She said ok. I headed out this morning without much of an expectation, but sure as shit, about 8 10 she comes strolling down the block and jumps in the car. We briefly discussed scuds my location and agree on. 6 for FS plus a little kink. She is very quiet but in a shy way, not a cold way. We did chat a little. When the clothes came off the legs were very nice, looked long enough to wrap around me twice, but the ass was a little disappointing. Skinny almost to the point of malnourished. Started with BBBJ, which was good but not great, then on to covered CG. Nice tight fit and she not only knows how to ride, but to grind. After 5 or 6 minutes she asked to switch positions. I was close anyway so I asked her for more head to finish me. BBBJCIMWS. I will repeat. In fact I'm scheduled to repeat tomorrow morning.

    Dropping her off I realized it was only 9 30. With a V still in my system I decided to see who else was around. I eventually called my semi-UTR Nikki and met up with her for head for. 3. I'm not sure what it is about Nikki, but her deepthroat gets me off like a rocket every time. This was no exception. 5 minutes and I was shooting into her mouth.

    Two successful visits and it's only 1 30. Still have plenty of time for a bucket of golf balls!

    P19.

  8. #4733

    Karen

    Karen fits between the category of SW and Escort. She no longer walks on a regular basis but her donations are in the SW arena. She hosts out of a trashy northside condo but I don't go there for decorating ideas. She will turn 60 this month. (yes I said 60) Her spinner body is keeping her in the game. She is very pleasant to talk to and is very discreet. She does have a small group of fans because of her skills and good attitude. Yes she is not for everybody but I thought I would contribute since there is a small market for her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0416[1].JPG‎  

  9. #4732
    Quote Originally Posted by charliekane200  [View Original Post]
    in milwaukee? That's like finding the hay in a haystack.
    you guys are killin it!

  10. #4731
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownHunter  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Milwaukee Thursday is there an area known to have thick / curvy women?
    In Milwaukee? That's like finding the hay in a haystack.

  11. #4730
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownHunter  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Milwaukee Thursday is there an area known to have thick / curvy women?
    You're not from around here, are you? Hard to find those that AREN'T thick. Just drag a pork chop on a string.

  12. #4729
    Quote Originally Posted by MadTownHunter  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in Milwaukee Thursday is there an area known to have thick / curvy women?
    Any restaurant that has a buffet.

  13. #4728
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I caught up with Chella Tuesday night on 14 and L. I had spotted her earlier but she got swooped. I must say she has taken a turn for the better. She was well dressed with knee high black boots, red jacket and maroon leggings which really showed off her nice back side. Her skills are as good as ever. She did make mention of the video. She seemed pretty ok with the fact it was out there. I neglected to get her number again. I had her number in my burner phone, which is now deceased.
    Wonder if I was the scooper. I was in a crappy mood after wasting my birthday on a crappy night at work so decided to take G home. Nothing doing' so on a whim, decided to give L one shot. And sure enough, there she was -- as described and, it turns out, as advertised. Big fan of her work. And those boots. Soc was right, she was looking sharp. I have the number scribbled in my car somewhere. If I can find it, its yours.

  14. #4727

    Chella

    I caught up with Chella Tuesday night on 14 and L. I had spotted her earlier but she got swooped. I must say she has taken a turn for the better. She was well dressed with knee high black boots, red jacket and maroon leggings which really showed off her nice back side. Her skills are as good as ever. She did make mention of the video. She seemed pretty ok with the fact it was out there. I neglected to get her number again. I had her number in my burner phone, which is now deceased.

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Got up and headed to the gym for my workout at 4 am. For some reason the keycard reader wasn't working so I decided take a run at the stroll to see if I can burn some cardio in other ways.

    Headed down L and saw Bella / Chella on 13th. Decided to keep going and went to and and L. Only one notable LE but not much in terms of pickings. Decided to check L again before giving up and saw Bella again at 11th and L. Said F it and made the swoop. Headed to a nearby spot and for. 4 got BBBJ and CFS. For those that been with her you know its nothing to write about but she does a decent job. Did get her to let me video her and that's probably the only reason I decide to even report it. Enjoy.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58caabac718f0

  15. #4726

    Bbw sw

    Going to be in Milwaukee Thursday is there an area known to have thick / curvy women?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape