Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15668

    Erin is in Warren

    Quote Originally Posted by John3030  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I saw Ann Arbor and thought great to have someone good on the west side, I may need to make the drive to see her!
    Just to clarify for our West Side Mongers and Ann Arbor Mongers, Erin works out of a house she shares with two other working women. She has plenty of reviews. She rents a house in Warren. Google Erin the Cougar or Search our forum.

  2. #15667
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    With all the craziness as I RTFF had a good dream.

    Yes older provider, but excellent service.

    No BS and gets right to business. Clean and started with 69 to mish to get things going. CG to RCG to completion. Only wanted a HH and left drained and satisfied. $0. 80. Note new #.

    Will repeat.

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...-home/28974361
    Dang, I saw Ann Arbor and thought great to have someone good on the west side, I may need to make the drive to see her!

  3. #15666

    Amber in melvindale

    I've reviewed her before (aunt flo came while I was swimming) But I decided to give her another shot after which was good, Decent BBBJ and CFS for. 60 well fast forward I went to see her a 3rd time cause she kept bugging me via text. Same. 60 but now CBJ and CFS and she was stinking, after that I swore I wasn't going back but just like last time she kept texting me and I kept ignoring her finely she sent me a text that said she had her girl with her so I decided to give it a go. 60 each for the duo Amber left the room and her friend (beautiful mixed girl named Lia) started with a BBBJ after 5 minutes or so Amber came back and said she's still in her period and put a hat on it so now its a CBJ amber probably gave it about 2 minutes before she left the room again and I started and finished mish with here friend that has amazing skills and I would definitely want to see her friend again. Note that my last encounter was about 2 weeks ago.

    Amber,

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-cold/28685522

    Lia,

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...5&oid=28715773

  4. #15665

    Carrie near the Airport.

    Well I can start by saying I will not repeat. The dream went like this- Standard 2 call setup agreed on. 80 for the half. She was in a dumpy motel by the airport, when I walked in she did he LEO check which was putting a hat on the little head and putting her mouth on it. Then she tells me that I'm way to big that she's only going to be able to do top for. 60 (I'm no pornstar but not tiny either and that's the first time I've been told I was too big) so being that it was late I agreed to the CBJ for. 60 which wasn't anything to brag about. Anyway her pictures are real but either old or filtered. I swear I'm ready to give up on backpage I keep searching for a good go to girl in the metro area near the airport but I think I'll find a unicorn or a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow first.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ancer/29011475

    http://independent.com.detroit.hoxni...post/20859355/#.

  5. #15664

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneMaker  [View Original Post]
    Had an experience with this lady. Setup was done via text, although she prefers calls. Pretty simple. Verification on the phone and location as soon as I was close. Arrived and was greeted by a busty lady. She was on her way home from errands so nothing special in the outfit department. Exchanged her donation, which is posted in her ad, and went on to business. She's a talker but not a clock watcher. Huge breasts so if you need to stare at something look at those. Her face is nothing great as you can see and really could be a turn off for some. Not a bad experience and well reviewed on other sites. The price is great and the boobs are fantastic but the face brings everything down. In a pinch, I would return. Stay safe fellow hobbiests.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...smile/28961081
    It's like that Twilight Zone episode: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Haha! LOL.

    Thanks for the report.

    Be safe out there!

    Dd.

  6. #15663
    Quote Originally Posted by ZAO22  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...geous/29099682

    Finally visited this one since she was operating closer to my neck of the woods. Mila is tiny, pics are accurate, but when I met her she seemed much smaller than I expected which was a good surprise. Usual two call system, gave her a ring and she answered, we set up a time to meet and she gave me the general location. Once I as in the area, called and she told me the name of the hotel she was at. It was a nicer "upscale"ish location in Sfield, so not a shady hole in the wall notel, but a bit of confusion since there are 2 of this particular hotel brand within a half mile of each other where she is operating but I guessed correctly. Arrived and went up to her room was greeted at the door by the tiny wood nymph Mila in bra & panties and a robe. Did the classic LEO check since this was a first meeting and everything cleared. After the formalities, we chatted for a bit and warmed up to each other. Her rules are everything covered, no kissing on the lips, no greek but she did let me go DATY which was fun and she was into it grabbing my hair and moaning while I was down there, she was clean and tasty! Then moved to a CBJ to warm me up and started with some Mish and then moved to Doggy for the finish. My hhr session was $120 and I would likely repeat. Only downside was small breasts (but that was to be expected) and she was hiding some baby damage on her stomach, just some loose skin so maybe just lost some weight since she was tight and tone all around for the most part. Happy Hunting!
    Thanks ZAO. A good solid credible report!! Your known for that.

  7. #15662

    At your own risk

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ottie/28254084

    I called this young lady and booked an hour appt for 160 an hour for a massage. While on the phone I heard a guy talking in the background. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but still some alarm bells.

    I proceeded to search her out online and after a search I found another posting using the same number. But it was with a different girl's picture.

    I called back to cancel and to ask about who I was actually seeing. I left a message and then within 20 minutes I checked her profile again and all the pictures changed. This time to a 3rd girl.

    Obviously not worth the trouble.

    Happy hunting.

  8. #15661

    Kelly and Kelly

    I have two more experiences to post. Both with the name Kelly. It is imperative that the two Kelly's are differentiated before one may elect to call. The first Kelly I had a dream about was a mature "cougar" or "jaguar". If she was a spice girl, I'd assume she would be old spice. I knew this going in, as she is not ashamed to post her age, reaching 50. A few texts and she gave me the local. Stated her sister would be in the room and I said why not. Her sister is also a provider and goes by Vicki Secret. I arrived at the location and was greeted by a BBW, legit not Grimice from McDonalds fat. She was dressed in some S&M outfit and her sister was laying on the other bed. Never asked for donation as I gave it to her after a little chit chat. Kelly asked who I wanted or both. I elected for Kelly, and her sister said she would watch. Another SS and a pretty good experience. Very down to earth. Will repeat if ever in the area again. So if one wants to dream about a mature BBW this may be the one.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...kelly/29163053

    So that I was 1 for 1 with Kelly's, thought I'd press my luck on this one. Had a nightmare with this Kelly. Location is not a bad area, which is nicer than the provider. No personalit, horrible body, horrible smell, and wouldn't take her top off completely. No big deal as it would have probably made me sick. Again, my inner zen said, "Dude close your eyes and hurry. " My nose said "Don't you smell that?" Would not repeat. Says this is a part time thing and she has another job. Hopefully the other job takes over this one.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...n-pyt/29004717

    As I write these, I've noticed I have been busy with visiting ladies. I have about 2 more left. Stay safe!

  9. #15660

    Beauty. Which probably means fake

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...tress/28209662

    I've tried looking her pic / number up but can't find anything good. Or bad.

    Maybe I'm not looking in the wrong spots.

    Has anyone seen her, or heard anything about her.

    Thanks!

  10. #15659

    Raven

    Had an experience with this lady. Setup was done via text, although she prefers calls. Pretty simple. Verification on the phone and location as soon as I was close. Arrived and was greeted by a busty lady. She was on her way home from errands so nothing special in the outfit department. Exchanged her donation, which is posted in her ad, and went on to business. She's a talker but not a clock watcher. Huge breasts so if you need to stare at something look at those. Her face is nothing great as you can see and really could be a turn off for some. Not a bad experience and well reviewed on other sites. The price is great and the boobs are fantastic but the face brings everything down. In a pinch, I would return. Stay safe fellow hobbiests.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...smile/28961081

  11. #15658

    Jenny nuru massage

    Has anyone seen her? I've been texting with her and she swears the pics are of her but I really don't believe her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-pics/28870353

  12. #15657

    Mini Mila

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...geous/29099682

    Finally visited this one since she was operating closer to my neck of the woods. Mila is tiny, pics are accurate, but when I met her she seemed much smaller than I expected which was a good surprise. Usual two call system, gave her a ring and she answered, we set up a time to meet and she gave me the general location. Once I as in the area, called and she told me the name of the hotel she was at. It was a nicer "upscale"ish location in Sfield, so not a shady hole in the wall notel, but a bit of confusion since there are 2 of this particular hotel brand within a half mile of each other where she is operating but I guessed correctly. Arrived and went up to her room was greeted at the door by the tiny wood nymph Mila in bra & panties and a robe. Did the classic LEO check since this was a first meeting and everything cleared. After the formalities, we chatted for a bit and warmed up to each other. Her rules are everything covered, no kissing on the lips, no greek but she did let me go DATY which was fun and she was into it grabbing my hair and moaning while I was down there, she was clean and tasty! Then moved to a CBJ to warm me up and started with some Mish and then moved to Doggy for the finish. My hhr session was $120 and I would likely repeat. Only downside was small breasts (but that was to be expected) and she was hiding some baby damage on her stomach, just some loose skin so maybe just lost some weight since she was tight and tone all around for the most part. Happy Hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5afb06055a5e5e48e96059fa7ef94f15.jpg‎   5f83360ae0053a97869d81d49f8db097.jpg‎   ffd29ab97c0a3c46570617e8bec0c2fb.jpg‎  

  13. #15656

    Erin

    With all the craziness as I RTFF had a good dream.

    Yes older provider, but excellent service.

    No BS and gets right to business. Clean and started with 69 to mish to get things going. CG to RCG to completion. Only wanted a HH and left drained and satisfied. $0. 80. Note new #.

    Will repeat.

    http://annarbor.backpage.com/WomenSe...-home/28974361

  14. 04-05-17 23:13

    Reason
    Suppose to be pm

  15. #15655

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Formula382  [View Original Post]
    Use her old contact Info. Fucked get last week.
    Used her old number and a man answers the hangs up on me. .

  16. #15654

    Crazy witch

    Quote Originally Posted by Perusing  [View Original Post]
    Exact same response to my text followed by her list of rates / services and a barrage of pics that were all the same pics from the ad she had posted. Something like 19 texts one after the other. I declined and then the the threats exactly as you describe. The woman is a lunatic!
    She did that to me too. . And she pays for phone reverse look up. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape