Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,286 to 27,300 of 27795
-
03-26-17 21:20 #510Senior Member

Posts: 566OliviaHeart on tna
She gave it up. 1st visit. Didn't even reach for the condom. I just put her on the bed and slipped it in.
No tip needed.
-
03-26-17 21:10 #509Senior Member

Posts: 566She is a cool lady but I haven't paid her the last 6 times. She is a total sub. Gets into being slapped around. I always offer but she just tells me to get the fuck out.
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-17 08:01 #508Banned Member

Posts: 964RE: Jessie
I saw her as well, really easy contact and negotiable rates. Tall, nice body, everything open.
Originally Posted by Portunist
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-17 02:15 #507Banned Member

Posts: 149She does not look that great. Here are the results of a google search using her number:
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=253-...hrome&ie=UTF-8
-
03-25-17 15:12 #506Senior Member

Posts: 196http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...o-all/40373952
Originally Posted by Driberif
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-17 18:12 #505Regular Member

Posts: 15Brandy Blue
Wouldn't mind a dream with her myself. Found only one ad for her on Backpage.
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-mami/41697978
But, there's no phone number. Anyone know how to reach her?
-
03-24-17 17:58 #504Regular Member

Posts: 16Jessie, BP, Edmonds
Jessie, 35 YO, 5'8", 130 lbs, brunette, cauc, shaved, boozy, real photo, cheap hi 99 motel, independent, "a" cup, enthusiastic, kisses, sweet ass, BBBJ, no daty, bbfscip. 100/150/200. Sweet lady, treat her well.
http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-the/42388938
-
03-24-17 00:52 #503Senior Member

Posts: 139She posts on TNA too.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1162269
-
03-24-17 00:03 #502Senior Member

Posts: 153Jamie BP
One of her ads say 22 but I think she's close to 40.
BBFS no cip $$hour.
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...treat/38680752
-
03-21-17 17:14 #501Senior Member

Posts: 26Link is dead. Anyone have a link that works?
Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 14:24 #500Regular Member

Posts: 7Obvious bot. They will try to get you to join some site that's free. When hey have that many cities listed it's a fake.
Originally Posted by Kwang75
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-17 12:39 #499Senior Member

Posts: 277Yeah, she's hot. Unfortunately it looks like ex porn star and current cam model addison lee. Check out the tattoo on her back on the following link.
Originally Posted by Kwang75
[View Original Post]
http://www.veporn.net/video/sisloves...nball-siblings
I would pass on this one.
-
03-21-17 09:10 #498Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone reviewed this before?
-
03-19-17 20:51 #497Banned Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
-
03-19-17 19:30 #496Banned Member

Posts: 451Mrs J Wilde
Good post. I agree, I love the hobby and I mercilessly hobby every chance I get. But I am not for harassing the ladies. Especially not ones that provide good service that too at a fair rate. At the end of the day she gives you what you want. Not the type of person I want to go after and harass.
Originally Posted by EastlakeHorndog
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




