Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 9222
-
04-03-17 18:45 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 412Wisdom
As a number of wise men have said before, to avoid disappointment, "never advance more than you are willing to lose. ".
Originally Posted by OhioRob
[View Original Post]
Pretty sound advice in this world.
CFG.
-
04-03-17 08:55 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 313Adding to my list
So I've been chatting up a couple of others this weekend. Just trying to narrow my choices.
If you have any 411 on these I'd appreciate it.
Is this one of our current ladies in Springfield? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-5224dd044e05.
AvalonBabbleon: A little cagey and not a frequent communicator, but seems stable and real. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-5224dd044e05.
Classicbeauty1: She looks familiar to me but I can't place her: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...?mailbox=inbox.
Leah Parker: Fast mover. Talks a good game. Maybe a little too good. UC student: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-fc89e16f6c5e.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Cincy
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 23:32 #1585Senior Member

Posts: 1163Manipulate
Unfortunately more than likely you won't hear anything for her except when we going to go shopping again. If it makes you feel better, this is the shit my ex did to me all the time. Take her shopping I will get some later, then later comes and nothing then tomorrow. Finally said fuck it. Now I just pay to have them go away. Worse is when you get the credit card bill. Live and learn.
Originally Posted by OhioRob
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 21:58 #1584Regular Member

Posts: 10Lesson learned
I'm sure everyone gets played once and learns their lesson. Saw a girl, got lunch, everything was great, even had mutual friends. Instead of the allowance she wanted to go shopping. Spent more than I would've given for an allowance. Ended up not sealing the deal yet, she promised we could later this week. Ill report back if she follows through and so far everything she's said is true and I've verified (we have a mutual friend she doesn't know we have). So she hasn't lied or anything, but I've learned my lesson about giving too much and being too generous.
-
04-02-17 21:58 #1583Senior Member

Posts: 2246Natalieforfun and Natasha aka VeVe Stay Away
Natalie runs with VeVe now calling herself Natasha513. They offer doubles together. Both bad news.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-b4269d446869
Originally Posted by JoeBogus
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 21:47 #1582Senior Member

Posts: 1138Funny you should mention that
Up in Chicago there are backpage ads for "The girls of Tilted Kilt".
Originally Posted by DrKennethW
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 16:33 #1581Senior Member

Posts: 122Hooters Girls or Tilted Kilt Girls
I have this thing for waitresses at those two establishments. I have been browsing the SA profiles to see if by chance one might have included a work photo. Anybody know of any Hooters or Tilted Kilt girls on SA or UTR?
-
04-02-17 13:29 #1580Senior Member

Posts: 543Nataliesofun
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-214e44f65700
Another young one offering to get a room because she cannot host.
Has anyone tried her yet?
-
04-02-17 12:20 #1579Senior Member

Posts: 7138 DDDiva
Any intel on her.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-a1c047e05f1f
-
04-02-17 10:12 #1578Senior Member

Posts: 1248Lmao
Had a new one, looked very promising, then want 300 to 350 weekly for oral only. I am still laughing, I think some girls don't have a clue. This is above GPS or GMS (mouth) She is not even model material. Cutereadhead27. FYI, just lowered to 250...thats a bargain!?!?...NOT!
-
04-02-17 06:55 #1577Senior Member

Posts: 602JessikaRabit
Anybody met this one? https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-4b521c16a004.
She's in Blue Ash and been on SA for a few years.
-
04-01-17 22:09 #1576Regular Member

Posts: 10Snimmuc11
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-a08087f4ad4f
Has anyone had any luck talking to or meeting with this blonde UC student?
-
04-01-17 21:01 #1575Senior Member

Posts: 152UC SA Participants
I work very close to UC and there are an abundant of young college age ldies seeking arrangements. I have spent several lunch hours spending qualiy time with different ladies. Typical rate are $$. 5 to $$ but depending on their financial situation that rate will drop significantly. I had one quote $$ I said no and told her when she is ready to be real, text me. Two weeks later received text and inquired if I could visit her that day for $$. 5; needless to say, I had to clear my calendar and was an hour late coming back to work.
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]
Then again, there are those are looking for monthly stipend and those looking for a relationship. I think you can get what you want, but be upfront. I also notice a few USA providers posting on SA now.
-
04-01-17 16:47 #1574Senior Member

Posts: 1248More info. I also found out that more girls are doing this out of UCLA recently, as she told me her total yearly college bills are $43 k, and she is frugal on food and entertainment. Lives with 3 other girls in a one bedroom, that they pay $1800/ month for! So I share all that to say, real college girls are in need and ready to play. Including Uber's she cost me 450 for 2 day visits plus 1 sleep over, a bargain but now Im heart broken......
Originally Posted by TheLobster
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 13:46 #1573Senior Member

Posts: 71Keep sharing
Love your stories. Please keep sharing.
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





