Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16479
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.
    They work out of the same spot Mika the one on the left I have tried decent massage no rush with HE $100 total. Sofia the young Chinese girl that I made a recent comment on seems to have her own ad now with 100% real face and body pics with no Photoshop what you see is what you get. Here is another pic of her that has been posted before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails untitled.jpg‎  

  2. #16478
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.
    I was wondering the same thing; will I get this one:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...photos/7003288

    or the retread with the derogatory posts.

  3. #16477
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Probably the original poster (Russo) wanted to post this link regarding Sophia:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...photos/7003288

    Edit: Oops, by "the original poster," I meant Dacalano.
    Braddahs,

    Anything else on the menu? That one nice okole (unless the pics deceive).

  4. #16476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Probably the original poster (Russo) wanted to post this link regarding Sophia:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...photos/7003288
    Thank you good sir.

  5. #16475
    Quote Originally Posted by Russo  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    Young Sophia in CC.

    Had a very nice session again with Sophia, she is so playful and has a great butt love her HE she really gets into it, new real pics plus contact link are attached.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288
    The URL you provided doesn't work. LOL.
    Probably the original poster (Russo) wanted to post this link regarding Sophia:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...photos/7003288

    Edit: Oops, by "the original poster," I meant Dacalano.

  6. #16474

    Same girl or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    Young Sophia in CC.

    Had a very nice session again with Sophia, she is so playful and has a great butt love her HE she really gets into it, new real pics plus contact link are attached.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288
    Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0a0f852c9c7c63225a2cd4eef7c6ff07.jpg‎   250d62c29d75d2414d36b9d9dac08bc0.jpg‎  

  7. #16473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    Young Sophia in CC.

    Had a very nice session again with Sophia, she is so playful and has a great butt love her HE she really gets into it, new real pics are attached.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288
    The URL you provided doesn't work. LOL.

  8. #16472

    Young Sophia in CC

    Young Sophia in CC.

    Had a very nice session again with Sophia, she is so playful and has a great butt love her HE she really gets into it, new real pics plus contact link are attached.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...67&oid=7003288
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ca6cd4cde1f2abda68d9a79d4fcb779c.jpg‎  

  9. #16471

    Jasmine at Hiran CC

    Quote Originally Posted by EricShin  [View Original Post]
    For a change pace, see jasmine at Hiram. Acts very innocent but is a total pro.
    She gives HE for 120 and is hot IMHO.

  10. #16470

    Chinese Beauty

    Any info on this massage therapist? Service? Looks etc. Mahalo in advance. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6071551882.html.

  11. #16469
    Quote Originally Posted by YoboMan65  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Flesh.

    Where can I find Yumi?

    PM ok.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...please/2631496

  12. #16468
    I will just comment that this seems to be the norm with alot of MT's at CC regardless of the room #. I have found after the HE they ask if you want a shower and leave to check if it's open. So I have been commenting that we still have time left, and since it's true, they cannot really argue so they complete the massage portion and I tell them where I'd like them to work on. To all fellow mongers, do not let yourself be shortchanged on the time as they will do it if you let them!

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    I can't help but feel that every time I go to CC2403, that I get a little shorted on time because they're quick to the spot on the flip.

  13. #16467

    Never mind Cee

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsb16  [View Original Post]
    I guess she's retired. I haven't seen her for while. She's never give me anything no matter how hard I try.
    For a change pace, see jasmine at Hiram. Acts very innocent but is a total pro.

  14. #16466
    Quote Originally Posted by DKong1  [View Original Post]
    Tried Marian after seeing her in the hallway the other time. She's a good looking girl and her massage was good and sensual. Roaming allowed and standard fees. She'll probably be my go to masseuse from now on.
    I agree with the sentiment that Marian is probably the second best girl I've seen at Vera's place. She's probably in her early to mid-30's, still cute for her age, and has really nice perky nips. I can't help but feel that every time I go to CC2403, that I get a little shorted on time because they're quick to the spot on the flip.

  15. #16465
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape