Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 30759
-
04-02-17 15:42 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 264Cee the Mexican girl!
I guess she's retired. I haven't seen her for while. She's never give me anything no matter how hard I try.
-
04-02-17 14:37 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 678If you don't want to waste your money, you should spend some time reading the reviews in the MT thread and any other related thread. You also need to realize that not every MT will provide extras on the first visit. The responsibility is yours if you don't want to waste your money.
Originally Posted by Dsb16
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 13:27 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 74Yumi
Thank you Flesh.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Where can I find Yumi?
PM ok.
-
04-02-17 09:00 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 78Yes, try her out.
Originally Posted by Dsb16
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 08:56 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 78Pretty much any MT in Century Center. Just search Century Center in this forum and do some research on the type of girl you want to see.
Originally Posted by Dsb16
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 08:54 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 78Yes, her place has a parking pass. You would only have to pay 1 dollar.
Originally Posted by Braddahman
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-17 06:44 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 38[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-02-17 06:22 #16457Banned Member

Posts: 179Selina
Does Selina have a parking pass at the gate or does she validate? I hate asking for the parking passes. I'm so tempted to visit Selina for the PR. Anybody care to PM me some tips of details other than what's been posted. I'm getting prepped for the plunge.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Braddahman.
-
04-02-17 05:53 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 264Girls that give Happy ending
I don't want to waste my money. Do you mongers know any MT that HE is guaranteed. If so, where do they work and names.
-
04-01-17 21:51 #16455Senior Member

Posts: 384I'm a repeater of Yumi to. She does look older than pic, but she looks good though. I go for the massage with FS ending though. Pretty good BBBJ. Always good experience. She can massage harder if you want.
Originally Posted by Allbus
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
04-01-17 20:39 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 5231Try Blue Sky in CC2904, Lina's place. She used to be indie.
Originally Posted by JabroniAdams
[View Original Post]
https://m.facebook.com/blueskythaimassage/
That's an old pic of Lina, and I saw a tall slim hottie with tinted hair in there.
-
04-01-17 19:14 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 46Agreed
Agree. Decided to try Momo last week. Cute face, big C's, probably in late 30's? Early 40?, some stomach pooch, pokey Bush (could use some lawn-mowing there). Anyway, massage was one of the better for MTs in CC. Good pressure, medium oil, elbows and forearms technique. Good talker, pleasant, easy-going. She put me into moi-moi land. Doesn't ask for HF up front. Brushes the boys regularly and ass check massage, gives hints with placing your hand near panty / nani. You take over from there. On flip, does offer FS, lack of funds took the BBBJCIM. Allowed FIV, brings out tits for your handling. Blow load, shower. I like independent MTs, no rush. Think will try Kiki next.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-17 15:06 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 35Casey Century Center
Aloha, Anyone know if Casey is still at CC she used to be on the 10th floor, great lady great massage. Would like to reconnect. Thanks.
-
04-01-17 14:44 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 264Jasmine
Any info on her? Does she play with the dick at all? She's at Hiran massage the one in Century Center.
-
04-01-17 13:03 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 27Marian
Tried Marian after seeing her in the hallway the other time. She's a good looking girl and her massage was good and sensual. Roaming allowed and standard fees. She'll probably be my go to masseuse from now on.











Reply With Quote





