Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 189 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #644

    Crime free milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    I got pulled over last night on L. My alleged crime was that my plates indicated a December expiration date and they should expire in September. My real crime was that I was transporting Kirby from Bayview to her home in West Allis. In this police state called Milwaukee where it has long been illegal to drive while black, it is now unlawful for the old and ugly to be in the company of the young and beautiful. Be careful you hunters out there. It appears that the greatest danger now comes after the scoop.
    Hey JohnKat, crazy I was out late last night after brewers game, friends went home I have a grand suite for the weekend, big shooting on 22 and, around midnite, on 6 & L,a driver tore out a huge light pole, on the and. E. Corner of 6 L,the pole was ripped out & poles top leaning over went into a 2nd floor window, around 3 am, L very quiet,1 SW, and nothing out, G I saw 2,not worth stopping, strung way out, that little brunette you see occasionally way whacked out flinging her arms talking to go herself & a friend, so I take 11th Street South thought about taking one more spin to L before heading home, since I have the room for the weekend, get back to L avoiding the le on 6 & L,get to 13th L,at citgo is Jessica looking nice long heeled boots, nice tight jeans, instead of risking outside, we head to the suite, nice BBBJCIM, no swallow she says, so before I explode some mish flip for some doggy, takes a decent pounding, nice small meaty ta tas, lots of sound effects, seemed to get into it, a few more minutes of bb, lots of tongue up & down the shaft with spit & sound effects, then the release she took it all then spit it out in toilet, all for 40,didn't ask for for cigs, or no extras, altho she added to use phone I said it was dead, hate for their contacts calling me, she says her phone got stolen by a monger, hard to believe, she gives me an alternate number, to leave message but I like direct contact. Heavy presence of le everywhere on the loop, even with all the crap that I saw going on last night, be safe guys it's heating up out here with le in crime free milwaukee.

    EAGLE 19.

  2. #643

    Harassment on the South Loop

    I got pulled over last night on L. My alleged crime was that my plates indicated a December expiration date and they should expire in September. My real crime was that I was transporting Kirby from Bayview to her home in West Allis. In this police state called Milwaukee where it has long been illegal to drive while black, it is now unlawful for the old and ugly to be in the company of the young and beautiful. Be careful you hunters out there. It appears that the greatest danger now comes after the scoop.

  3. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Painful to watch but I wonder how I can get a job like this.

    https://youtu.be/6hiqG4cfOGk

    YouTube will require you sign in to watch adult videos. Not a problem if you are using a standard browser but I noticed using my anonymous browser.
    She is hot and that is one sweet looking pussy.

  4. #641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by VeineDShaft  [View Original Post]
    Sure does look pretty when it's done. I can think of some better lotion to put on at the end however!

    Vein.
    I thought she had a great Bush before the waxing. With all the bald women these days it would be nice to have one with a nice thick Bush for a change.

  5. #640

    Sweet pusssy

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Painful to watch but I wonder how I can get a job like this.

    https://youtu.be/6hiqG4cfOGk

    YouTube will require you sign in to watch adult videos. Not a problem if you are using a standard browser but I noticed using my anonymous browser.
    Damn, she is getting that pussy ready for sucking and fucking. Some lucky person.

  6. #639

    Waxing

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Painful to watch but I wonder how I can get a job like this.

    https://youtu.be/6hiqG4cfOGk

    YouTube will require you sign in to watch adult videos. Not a problem if you are using a standard browser but I noticed using my anonymous browser.
    Sure does look pretty when it's done. I can think of some better lotion to put on at the end however!

    Vein.

  7. #638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Brazilian Waxing Demonstration

    Painful to watch but I wonder how I can get a job like this.

    https://youtu.be/6hiqG4cfOGk

    YouTube will require you sign in to watch adult videos. Not a problem if you are using a standard browser but I noticed using my anonymous browser.

  8. #637

    Just tell her

    You're looking for a regular when you first meet her. That way she will try hard to make you happy. Everyone wants a repeat customer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuss  [View Original Post]
    I usually wait about a week to give a positive review, maybe a couple of days for a negative review. I try to not give any details which would make it easier to identify me in any review. I only share that in PM's. Also guys: NEVER, EVER discuss this site, or any other review sites, with any providers. If they ask you just play dumb, but also curious.

    Nothing good will ever come from sharing our men's club info with providers!

  9. #636
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    You posted this in each of these forums. Why ***** about it in the Milwaukee forum and accuse one of us if you posted about the girl in the Chicago or Gurnee forum? I hate to bust your bubble but most of these girls that have ads also know about the review sites. Heck, a few even have the review number in their ads. Even Google her number and tons of reviews come up?

    My 2 rules. 1. Never use your forum name / real name. I'm Steve to one girl and Chad to the next. 2. Never review a girl the same day or even a few days after you see her. Post you had a visit with her on Tuesday morning even if it was on a Friday morning. I even ask these girls to delete our text messages before I leave the room. Most will show me that they have done it in front of me.
    I usually wait about a week to give a positive review, maybe a couple of days for a negative review. I try to not give any details which would make it easier to identify me in any review. I only share that in PM's. Also guys: NEVER, EVER discuss this site, or any other review sites, with any providers. If they ask you just play dumb, but also curious.

    Nothing good will ever come from sharing our men's club info with providers!

  10. #635

    Waukegan / Gurnee, Chicago, or Milwaukee?

    You posted this in each of these forums. Why ***** about it in the Milwaukee forum and accuse one of us if you posted about the girl in the Chicago or Gurnee forum? I hate to bust your bubble but most of these girls that have ads also know about the review sites. Heck, a few even have the review number in their ads. Even Google her number and tons of reviews come up?

    My 2 rules. 1. Never use your forum name / real name. I'm Steve to one girl and Chad to the next. 2. Never review a girl the same day or even a few days after you see her. Post you had a visit with her on Tuesday morning even if it was on a Friday morning. I even ask these girls to delete our text messages before I leave the room. Most will show me that they have done it in front of me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    Seems that someone wants to start crap with me. I do a post and within hours I hear from a provider bc of it.

    I will no longer put any posts good or bad! You can figure it out for yourselves from now on. One or two of you.

    Want to play games, you all lose out! I'm done with this bs, ill just read your posts from now on, never give input again!
    Last edited by DaveDream; 03-25-17 at 12:52. Reason: add on

  11. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure it was a member here who told the provider? Some girls know about this site and look here from time to time. Years ago I saw Jenna who still posts on BP on occasion and posted my experience here. Next thing I know I'm getting numerous texts from her regarding my report. She wasn't very nice as my time with her was just okay and that's how I reviewed her.
    I'm sure the provider didn't know my name here, but the content was a giveaway.

    And she doesn't know verbatim what I said, I'm 95% sure who it is and really don't care.

    I'm done!

  12. #633

    You're Kidding!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ynormanb  [View Original Post]
    I just don't use my usasexguide name with a provider to prevent this sort of thing.
    And I didn't either at that time. And to this day I still don't..

  13. #632

    Providers reading reports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    Seems that someone wants to start crap with me. I do a post and within hours I hear from a provider bc of it.

    I will no longer put any posts good or bad! You can figure it out for yourselves from now on. One or two of you.

    Want to play games, you all lose out! I'm done with this bs, ill just read your posts from now on, never give input again!
    I just don't use my usasexguide name with a provider to prevent this sort of thing.

  14. #631

    Are You Sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry7168  [View Original Post]
    Seems that someone wants to start crap with me. I do a post and within hours I hear from a provider bc of it.

    I will no longer put any posts good or bad! You can figure it out for yourselves from now on. One or two of you.

    Want to play games, you all lose out! I'm done with this bs, ill just read your posts from now on, never give input again!
    Are you sure it was a member here who told the provider? Some girls know about this site and look here from time to time. Years ago I saw Jenna who still posts on BP on occasion and posted my experience here. Next thing I know I'm getting numerous texts from her regarding my report. She wasn't very nice as my time with her was just okay and that's how I reviewed her.

  15. #630

    Mongers

    Seems that someone wants to start crap with me. I do a post and within hours I hear from a provider bc of it.

    I will no longer put any posts good or bad! You can figure it out for yourselves from now on. One or two of you.

    Want to play games, you all lose out! I'm done with this bs, ill just read your posts from now on, never give input again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape