Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7953
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    It's in N Smithfield. Anyone have any experience playing there?
    It's ok. I saw Avery Haise and country girl Julie there. Avery told me the manager knew what was going on, this was around 2009. Kasey worked out of there too.

  2. #7952

    Hill Top Motel

    It's in N Smithfield. Anyone have any experience playing there?

  3. #7951
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBill310  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her? Last 4 digits 6461 in and prov. I've had a little back and forth with her but her # pops up as a guy on FB so I'm a little hesitant. Just curious if anyone has some experience before I TOFTT next week.
    Took a look at her most recent ad, and thought I had seen that first picture before.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...g-lady/6714466

    Turns out, I have.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-world/6650173

    If you look at a couple of the pics in another one of Carly's ads, you can see that same tattoo on the back of her upper left shoulder as you see in the pic that's in her and Layla's ad.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-bliss/6713300

    Looks like it's the same girl. Why she would change her working name I don't know, since it looks like she had very good reviews as Layla.

  4. #7950

    Carly

    Does anyone have any experience with her? Last 4 digits 6461 in and prov. I've had a little back and forth with her but her # pops up as a guy on FB so I'm a little hesitant. Just curious if anyone has some experience before I TOFTT next week.

  5. #7949
    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    If you are playing host, that is an outcall.
    A dumb typo. I meant that I am usually an INCALL guy, with a rare chance to host coming up. Hence, seeking a great outcall.

    I guess I was just so excited at the prospect I couldn't even type coherently!

  6. #7948

    Outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm usually an outcall guy, I've got a rare opportunity to play host coming up this weekend. Any favorite outcall-only talent you recommend? I prefer younger, and I love a good bodyrub. But I am open to ideas!
    If you are playing host, that is an outcall.

  7. #7947

    Outcall favorites?

    Gentlemen,

    I'm usually an outcall guy, I've got a rare opportunity to play host coming up this weekend. Any favorite outcall-only talent you recommend? I prefer younger, and I love a good bodyrub. But I am open to ideas!

  8. #7946

    Avery Haise

    Her reviews on the oThER site were generally mixed and more cautious as time went on and so I never saw her. Seems like the demons were getting to her. See 130877 and 287680. But no reviews past 12 months so hard to know what to expect currently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    I see she is back in the area, was a class act about 5 years go taking calls in the Woonsocket area back then. Has anyone tried her recently thinking about seeing what she is like this time around. From what I remember on old reviews that she was like a 7 on service and upselling attitude. http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...-haise/6703193.

  9. #7945

    Adrianna

    Has anyone partaken in this beauty? Something about her look that turns me on.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...number/6675126

  10. #7944

    Avery Haise

    I see she is back in the area, was a class act about 5 years go taking calls in the Woonsocket area back then. Has anyone tried her recently thinking about seeing what she is like this time around. From what I remember on old reviews that she was like a 7 on service and upselling attitude. http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...-haise/6703193.

  11. #7943
    Quote Originally Posted by LeFreak  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple of girls pull the no DFK after DATY with me before. Maybe they know something that we don't? Anyway, that's a big turnoff for me and pretty much a guarantee I won't be repeating.
    Let me ask you this, would you dfk a girl that just gave you cim? Personally I'd rather not, so I'm fine with no dfk after daty.

  12. #7942
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    She was extremely GFE with me, very nice DFK. But she would not DFK after DATY. I would guess her age about 45?
    I've had a couple of girls pull the no DFK after DATY with me before. Maybe they know something that we don't? Anyway, that's a big turnoff for me and pretty much a guarantee I won't be repeating.

  13. #7941
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...beauty/6542386

    First thing first- those pics are at least 15-20 years old. There's no way she's 39. Probably 49, maybe 59. But, she's nice enough and the service was decent. There was no GFE, but I didn't try for it.
    She was extremely GFE with me, very nice DFK. But she would not DFK after DATY. I would guess her age about 45?

  14. #7940

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MattBr  [View Original Post]
    See post #7895 - she was posting with her link to her facebook profile in BP earlier. There are other reports prior to that one that also made things out to sound really sketchy.
    Appreciate the heads up, I hadn't seen that previous post. Shame, looked inviting.

  15. #7939

    Early warning signs.

    See post #7895 - she was posting with her link to her facebook profile in BP earlier. There are other reports prior to that one that also made things out to sound really sketchy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupplehouse  [View Original Post]
    These two showed up briefly on BP but now only if you sort by date.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-candy/6677537

    They look pretty good and my amateur Facebook detective skills confirmed the number belongs to the one on the left. Can't pull the trigger myself tonight but figured I'd share. I'll be texting tomorrow if the ad's still up.

    -Dupplehouse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape