The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32788

    Appreciate any tips

    I am new to this area and I will really appreciate anyone who can give me some tips about where and when I can find some good SW; what is the standard rate here.

  2. #32787

    Chelsea on payson

    Hit the loops yesterday after work and found a cute little spinner on payson. Made the scoop and headed to Pierre's. Told me that her name was Chelsea. About 5 foot tall maybe 100 lbs. Short brown hair covered with a white ski hat. Anyways get the room and settle on standard for half and half. BBBJ skills were OK but stopped as soon as she thought I was ready. Said no to cg. So moved on to missionary, she was really tight. And I'm not big. Finally got it stuffed in and pounded it till I filled her like a donut. Cleaned up and dropped her off where I found her. Stay safe and happy hunting fellas.

  3. #32786

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by MystRyan  [View Original Post]
    She texted me yesterday.
    Yeah, I picked her up earlier yesterday. She told me she have a $100/ hour date in an hour and told me to come back in a couple hours for an encore.

  4. #32785
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your gas she is on vacation for 3 weeks just letting you know.
    Not a moment too soon. Old gal has been running hard for the past couple months. Love her to death and wish she'd get clean. If she's returns to FH in 3 weeks I'll be the first in line! She's a great provider with a great personality!! Chill Mel.

  5. #32784
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Cute head mistress of Conkling stabbed by date. Sweetie gone too soon.
    Tough game. These ladies hop in our cars with no regard for their own safety, just thoughts of getting their next dosage. Bless them for their courage and some their awesome skills. RIP.

  6. #32783

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your gas she is on vacation for 3 weeks just letting you know.
    She texted me yesterday.

  7. #32782

    Not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipA  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Kiara walking in the vicinity of Payson and McHenry, a few times over the past two weeks. Each time she was walking with a dude, and avoiding eye contact with me as I made laps around her. Today I managed to speak with her as she was walking alone. The only part of our conversation that is important to all of you is that she said 'I'm not working any more.'

    Great for her!

    Unfortunately, if she is spending time in that neighborhood, she is likely back on the H. And will need to be working again soon, unless she has won Powerball or hit the Sugar Daddy Lottery.
    I spotted her about two months ago walking on West Pratt street. I was on my way into Hip Hop Chicken with Ranee. I called to her, but she had a hood on and kept her head low. I could see her glance up at me, but she kept on walking. It looked like she was going down town from the direction she was walking. I was thinking maybe she was on her way to a program or something, but looking at her body when she walked by me, it didn't seem like she's gained any weight at all, and was still rather thin. I thought once you get on the methadone, it made them put on weight. I think she still probably dates a select few or walks breifly if she has to. One monger wrote a report about seeing her sitting on a stoop on payson and picking her up for a date a dirty Pierre's place.

    I hope she never goes back to using, but it would be nice if she'd just date for cash. I miss her a lot.

  8. #32781

    Dundalk

    Just moved to Dundalk. Would appreciate any feedback info. Lookin for a little blond spinner. Thanks.

  9. #32780

    Conkling April RIP

    Cute head mistress of Conkling stabbed by date. Sweetie gone too soon.

  10. #32779

    Kiara spotting

    I have seen Kiara walking in the vicinity of Payson and McHenry, a few times over the past two weeks. Each time she was walking with a dude, and avoiding eye contact with me as I made laps around her. Today I managed to speak with her as she was walking alone. The only part of our conversation that is important to all of you is that she said 'I'm not working any more.'

    Great for her!

    Unfortunately, if she is spending time in that neighborhood, she is likely back on the H. And will need to be working again soon, unless she has won Powerball or hit the Sugar Daddy Lottery.

  11. #32778

    Melaniee on Fairhaven

    Do not waste your gas she is on vacation for 3 weeks just letting you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by EurAsiaTrekker  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Melanie a few hours ago on Fairhaven. Blonde, young 20's; 5'7", 120 lbs. BBBJCIMWS&DT. Very positive attitude. Was playing with her pussy during BJ, very tight and wet, came back later for round 2 to try her love box, couldn't find her, I guess she went in. Standard tuition plus tip.

  12. #32777
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    How old is she and did you happen to take any pics? Thanks man.
    Guess she's in her 30's. No pictures. But I'm sure there available.

  13. #32776

    Melanee on Fairhaven

    Picked up Melanee a few hours ago on Fairhaven. Blonde, young 20's; 5'7", 120 lbs. BBBJCIMWS&DT. Very positive attitude. Was playing with her pussy during BJ, very tight and wet, came back later for round 2 to try her love box, couldn't find her, I guess she went in. Standard tuition plus tip.

  14. #32775

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I met this one on Wilkens. Tiny spinner body. Looked TGTBT. Anyone got Intel on this one or have sampled?

    raBBit
    She is 20 yrs old, has 2 kids, out of Glen Burnie. Good personality and a great f##k and BBBJ, nice feeling kitty, kisses your neck and grabs your arms as you pound away. Now the down side is she has a H habit and chases the rocks so her personality and ability can be all over the place as she balances the 2 meds. Her attitude is going to be changing on payment because of a couple mongers beat her out of payment. She is a really sweet trusting girl that has not been doing this long.

    I hope someone rips off your heads and shit down your necks for doing that to her, it ruins things for everybody. I hope you start reporting more and less questions.

    LE has been terrible in B / CB lately even though the command post left.

    Be Safe Be Careful.

  15. #32774

    Cocktail

    Quote Originally Posted by Xciter  [View Original Post]
    I'll message him. Has anyone got any from him before? Let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape