Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,806 to 17,820 of 19320
-
04-14-17 00:20 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 209Pmc stephanie
I've had great luck with seeing Stephanie I few times recently. Yes she is very Tina, but she does look good. Seems pretty healthy to me. At first contact she was a little long in response, but lately has been very good with her communication. When she is on her game, there is not any better, and let me tell you, she has been on her "A" game as of recent. If she were always as good as she has been these last few visits, she would be every one of our ATF's. She gives one hell of a BBBJ, can and will take all that I have to offer, and not quit till I'm ready. Always covered FS, but very willing for any position I want. Always a non rushed session, that leaves me wanting more. I will see her many more times. If you have her info, you should make it a point to see her again, you won't regret it. If you need her info, send me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.
-
04-13-17 17:05 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 228Another fun time with Sonya.
Had a great fun time with Sonya. This time with her head skills were amazing and her pussy was wet ready to a good long pounding.
-
04-11-17 19:43 #1513Banned Member

Posts: 644Brianna
Brianna just hit me up today, said she's in a Satellite notel in case anyone is looking to see her.
-
04-08-17 08:35 #1512Banned Member

Posts: 644Last ad on Celeste
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/spac...-5121/1/105761
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 08:01 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 185Inbox me
Is she still here? Inbox me her number I have 2 but they've been silent for months and I've tried many times.
Originally Posted by Boxdoc
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-17 16:47 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 141Hotel behind IHOP
Hobbyman, you were lucky! There are guys hanging around the corners and the girls always seem to be in the back.
Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 14:29 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 194Chelsea
That's also where I saw her a few times over a year ago (had to research my own posts, LOL). She was a blast, open menu and full GFE. I am curious though as to why you wouldn't set foot in that notel. Granted, it's far from desirable, but the times I saw Chelsea and one or two others there, I just made sure to park away from the back. Has it gotten worse, or was I lucky?
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 11:19 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 166Not sure. That's where I saw her last year. Not sure of Location now.
Originally Posted by Fffun
[View Original Post]
NJ.
-
04-04-17 11:17 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 196Nice girl.
But, I wouldn't step foot into the hotel next to IHOP ever again.
Is she crazy enough to be there again?
Originally Posted by NormusJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-17 11:13 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 48Back at it
Hey guys sorry used to be senior member but had issues with other half finding this so went on a timeout to cool off. But back with new account. I'll get back to SM in no time.
-
04-04-17 10:56 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 166Chelsea
Any body knocked the dust off on this one? Saw her way back and had a great time. But the hotel next to the IHOP is somewhat of a worry.
I think she went away to see the uncle for a while. Any updates?
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Women...-2411/18473635
Thanks.
Normus Johnson.
-
03-31-17 15:28 #1504Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 67Sonya
I trust all Senior Members here so if you say she has a nice personality, that's good enough for me.
Originally Posted by RocketPocket
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-31-17 15:05 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 228Sonya is this
Dude, you must remember she wants to remain UTR for a reason. There are no pics of her or any links. Her general description is a sknniy young Hispanic woman roughly 5' 5" with a nice personality.
Originally Posted by JimmyThomas
[View Original Post]
Talk to LL about her.
-
03-31-17 07:45 #1502Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 67Sonya
Does anyone have a link or pictures of her so we know who she is and what she looks like?
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-17 18:00 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 204Sonya Headache Relief
Sonya's headache relief skills just keep getting better. If you have her contact info $50 will get the relief you need. If you don't have her contact info, message me and we can figure out how to get it to you.













Reply With Quote




