rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 615 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1572

    UCLA Spring Break

    My trip lined up perfectly with UCLA's spring break and I think I had THE best time EVER in SA and that's saying something. The key was finding a SA newbie, and she delivered! UCLA student, 21 yr, pretty, Loved oral sex, intelligent, playful, kissing all the time, lots of affection. Spent the night, movie, got drunk at my hotel, a visit to campus, even went with me to the airport before her Uber home on my last night. Damn, I miss her. I got to get back on top my SA game, but right now I'm kind of jacked up.

  2. #1571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Questions & Answers

    Hi gents,

    Answers first:

    Spent some time with this lady and may go back again. She is a freak and very into bdsm games. She will take you back to her place after a meetup. And I mean right after. I had done research enough to believe I was safe in doing so so I went for it and am I glad I did. She asked 3 $ and we settled at 2.5. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-fd8f0629e4ba.

    Here are two I'm chatting up right now and would appreciate any 411 you have:

    Shelly - https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-3e8dc5326149.

    Talks a good game so far. We'll see.

    Msk1 -https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-7eaa39d59956.

    She's got a great mind and we sync in text. She's pretty new. Anyone taken the plunge or seen her under another name?

    Cincy.

  3. #1570

    Veve

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Rehaber. Went to rehab for substance abuse help. Underlying reason for rinsing behavior.

    Thanks for 411 avoid info on VeVe below as cash and dash. No car. Friend drives. Messages seem like from handler or worse. Pushes to get room or stay overnight having never met. Bad vibes.
    I met her los some good amount. Her friend will ring your bell and say she is below 18 and calling police, so be safe.

  4. #1569

    Veve8080

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLobster  [View Original Post]
    She is a cash and dash. Many members had a bad experience with her.
    Google says that her xxx-x71-0292 number is in Hamilton and is or was a business number.

    Thanks for the heads up.

  5. #1568

    Rehaber and VeVe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickaAmante  [View Original Post]
    Rinser = a girl who's trying to rinse your pockets, I. E. , take all she can from you!
    Rehaber. Went to rehab for substance abuse help. Underlying reason for rinsing behavior.

    Thanks for 411 avoid info on VeVe below as cash and dash. No car. Friend drives. Messages seem like from handler or worse. Pushes to get room or stay overnight having never met. Bad vibes.

  6. #1567

    Rinser

    Rinser = a girl who's trying to rinse your pockets, I. E. , take all she can from you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jppnky  [View Original Post]
    What is a rinser, rehaber?

  7. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Sugar.Bebe222.

    Dancer NYNY. Rinser. Rehaber.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6e70-9312-4119
    What is a rinser, rehaber?

  8. #1565

    LoveElaine17

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Here is what someone said about:

    The Siren song. Cincinnati. SB. Allowance request 300.
    She is awesome, met her twice.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-10085a714ee5

  9. #1564

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-b4269d446869 - claims she is a Xavier student. Wants to get a room.
    She is a cash and dash. Many members had a bad experience with her.

  10. #1563

    Post 1534

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    I'm working on these. Any info?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-aafe8254c6ad - may be a UTR or Pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5 - lives in Price Hill. Very GPS.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-10085a714ee5 - seems open to a meeting but can't close the deal.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-40d2bc16e4db - she is chatty and her private pics make her a hot MILF.
    Here is what someone said about:

    The Siren song. Cincinnati. SB. Allowance request 300.

  11. #1562

    No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincinnatiFan  [View Original Post]
    That was just me being an idiot and not realizing what I was doing, you were forewarned I was a newbie to posting here.
    My bad, I should have also read the post prior to me posting. Wouldve stopped me from posting as someone answered questions. Accept my apology.

  12. #1561

    Like Bees To Honey And Bugs To Zappers

    Whats up with this one anyone know?

    Veve8080.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-b4269d446869

    Getting you win a free vacation vibes. Not certain. Could well be wrong. Asking. Thanks.

  13. #1560

    More SB Pots

    I'm working on these. Any info?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-aafe8254c6ad - may be a UTR or Pro.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5 - lives in Price Hill. Very GPS.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-10085a714ee5 - seems open to a meeting but can't close the deal.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-40d2bc16e4db - she is chatty and her private pics make her a hot MILF.

  14. #1559

    Sugarbabies

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-b4269d446869 - claims she is a Xavier student. Wants to get a room.

  15. #1558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    Cleaned up.

    Quote Originally Posted by OverSpun  [View Original Post]
    Your message box is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape