High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 513 of 615 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    It happens quite a bit. I've seen women that have went from early 40's to 29 or so. The older women are bad about it trying to compete with the younger girls. I wouldn't think the 20 age group should have to lie that much.
    I have a buddy who came across two girls who were in high school but lied and said they were 19/20. Luckily he checked IDs to confirm because he wouldve been in trouble otherwise. I always ask now if theyre under 23.

  2. #1541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602
    I agree with JHC. I've met a goodly number of SA women and found two trends. First is the age optimism. Most young ones are accurate about their age, although you can certainly find the 18 y olds who joined in 2014. The older women definitely lie about their age, which makes sense given their vanity and competition. The largest difference I've come across is 10 y.

    Another area in which SBs mislead are photos. Sometimes there's just a little difference. Yet sometimes the difference is so great that I don't understand why they would post pics of someone else when they know (or at least hope) they'll be meeting you. Only once have I met an SA woman who is better looking in person than in the photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    It happens quite a bit. I've seen women that have went from early 40's to 29 or so. The older women are bad about it trying to compete with the younger girls. I wouldn't think the 20 age group should have to lie that much.

  3. #1540

    Stay Away

    Many names same game.

    Now using two profiles.

    Just a reminder to avoid.

    RattiGoddessOfPassion.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-8d9c1e62039a

    Sunshinebabe23.

    http://www.seekingarrangement.com/me...f-85a8de75ae9d

  4. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGenteelMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm constantly asked if my pics match my age. I let the SB know that I think so but ultimately they will have to be the judge. Most seem to fit their age, at least the few that I've actually met.

    So, out of academic curiosity what percentage of SB's do you think publish a younger age than they are and of those by how many years?

    Thanks in advance for entertaining the question.

    TGM
    It happens quite a bit. I've seen women that have went from early 40's to 29 or so. The older women are bad about it trying to compete with the younger girls. I wouldn't think the 20 age group should have to lie that much.

  5. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    SB's not for me but might be for you. Allowance etc YMMV.

    Askaboutmyfriend. Cincinnati - SB. Allowance request 400.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-d6a33fa011f0
    I have met with her several times. She was the first SB I'd met with in Cincinnati since I moved here, but she plays the role of gf really well when you're together. Young tight body with some sexy curves in the right places. Great at what she provides.

  6. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGenteelMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm constantly asked if my pics match my age. I let the SB know that I think so but ultimately they will have to be the judge. Most seem to fit their age, at least the few that I've actually met.

    So, out of academic curiosity what percentage of SB's do you think publish a younger age than they are and of those by how many years?

    Thanks in advance for entertaining the question.

    TGM
    I've never been asked that. I have always looked younger than my real age and fudge it by 5 years to get into the 50s (I feel, qualitatively, 50's are really different than 60's for the young ones, and I have both SBs and POTs who are in their teens). I am a bald guy, which used to be a bigger deal, but now so many shave their heads, girls don't use that as an indicator. When I have been able to locate the true identity of SBs, I find that they are also fudging their age by about 5 years. And, I'd guess most do it. So, it would be fair to just add 5 years to any age you see on SA.

    I have run across several profiles of girls who list their age as 18 but also signed up for SA in 2015. LOL! I have called some on it and asked them to verify their age w / me in some way. I have learned / heard that it might be a crime to even message w / someone not the age of majority about the possibility of a relationship. This may vary by jurisdiction. In some locales, it is definitely true that women who do not meet appropriate membership criteria are on the site.

  7. #1536

    Pics and age

    I'm constantly asked if my pics match my age. I let the SB know that I think so but ultimately they will have to be the judge. Most seem to fit their age, at least the few that I've actually met.

    So, out of academic curiosity what percentage of SB's do you think publish a younger age than they are and of those by how many years?

    Thanks in advance for entertaining the question.

    TGM

  8. #1535

    Any Info?

    Been messaging this one back and forth. No talk of allowance as of yet. Has anyone got intel?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-06c132e61f6e

  9. #1534
    LOL. I have been in this situation a couple times. But what really happened. Did you not text her back soon after you got out of your meeting? And, was there any further communication at all?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    Name changed to protect my sanity:

    7:45 AM (Her): Want to grab dinner tonight?

    7:45 AM (Me): Sure! What are you thinking?

    7:46 AM (her): Steak, or mexican.

    7:50 AM (Me): Does 7:45 PM tonight work for you downtown?

    7:51 AM (Her): Yes.

    I text her the name of the restaurant where I have reservations, made sure I had cash in case she needed it for the valet, etc etc etc.

    12:45 PM (Her): We're still on for dinner tonight, right?

    12:47 PM (Me): Of course.

    4:30 PM (Me): I'm going to be in meetings for the next two hours -- I'll message you later when I'm done, ok?

    6:00 PM (Her): Hey, are we still on for dinner?

    6:01 PM (Her): Hello??

    6:01 PM (Her): Since you're not responding to me, I'm just going to stay at home.

    Suffice to say, I had dinner by myself last night.

  10. #1533

    SB Info

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    SB's not for me but might be for you. Allowance etc YMMV.

    LovelyLillie5 - Cincinnati. Allowance request 300 - Hungry for sugar.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-675b0d527dd6

    PrettyNpink4 - SB Pro. She is real. Know her friend. Allowance request 400.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-61b5cafb1455

    Kahleesi Quinn Kane. Dayton - SB Pro with touch of GPS. Allowance is like a menu in a restaurant. Every item has its own price.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-7a612cd192d9

    AppleCheeks. Dayton - Pro. Allowance request 300. Fun and Go like AlwaysfriendlyXO.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-ef58513a1421

    Lilsexy22 - Dayton. GPS - Allowance request 700.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5

    The Siren song. Cincinnati - SB. Allowance request 300.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-aafe8254c6ad

    MissVtoyou. SB Pro. Allowance request 400.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-f9f137bfb982

    SaaarahXOXO. Cincinnati SB GPS. Allowance request 500+.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-3ff4f8e3250e

    Best 2113 - Dayton. SB - Allowance request 300 - Platonic.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e98d8ed4502a

    Briana367 - Dayton. SB - Allowance requiest 450.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-1cc9ed1c8ed9

    JacindiaXo. Cincinnati - SB. Allowance request 500.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e8f3775754b

    Askaboutmyfriend. Cincinnati - SB. Allowance request 400.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-d6a33fa011f0
    Thanks for the comprehensive info. It seems 90% of them are pro and not SBs.

  11. #1532

    SB Info

    SB's not for me but might be for you. Allowance etc YMMV.

    LovelyLillie5 - Cincinnati. Allowance request 300 - Hungry for sugar.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-675b0d527dd6

    PrettyNpink4 - SB Pro. She is real. Know her friend. Allowance request 400.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-61b5cafb1455

    Kahleesi Quinn Kane. Dayton - SB Pro with touch of GPS. Allowance is like a menu in a restaurant. Every item has its own price.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-7a612cd192d9

    AppleCheeks. Dayton - Pro. Allowance request 300. Fun and Go like AlwaysfriendlyXO.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-ef58513a1421

    Lilsexy22 - Dayton. GPS - Allowance request 700.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5

    The Siren song. Cincinnati - SB. Allowance request 300.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-aafe8254c6ad

    MissVtoyou. SB Pro. Allowance request 400.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-f9f137bfb982

    SaaarahXOXO. Cincinnati SB GPS. Allowance request 500+.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-3ff4f8e3250e

    Best 2113 - Dayton. SB - Allowance request 300 - Platonic.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-e98d8ed4502a

    Briana367 - Dayton. SB - Allowance requiest 450.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...a-1cc9ed1c8ed9

    JacindiaXo. Cincinnati - SB. Allowance request 500.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e8f3775754b

    Askaboutmyfriend. Cincinnati - SB. Allowance request 400.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-d6a33fa011f0

  12. #1531
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Hate to bust your bubble, but I'm a baby boomer.

    We'll see how this shakes out, in my mind I can see the girls having problems splitting the allowance unless they've already worked out each ones piece of the pie, does any of it go to one that can't participate as much as the others? Etc.

    And I'm not entirely thrilled about the 19 yr old, but I've trained / taught a couple from scratch before so that might be interesting.

    If it all works out great, but if I approach this just like I would if seeing 3 different ladies in the hobby I'm safe in the knowledge that there will be at least one that really doesn't do a whole lot for me who I would only see as a last resort. I just have to hope that she isn't the sister that's always got time.
    Well, congratulations even more in order then. You did fall into a honeypot. I can't imagine this happening to me, but it could be just a matter of the number of trials.

  13. #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Some of the guys live for the stories.

    I'm still trying to figure out where the uptick in kink and the nearly wide open menus are coming from.

    The off the wall parts of the open menus are when you get told no threesomes, but everything from BBFS on down is good without any negotiation.
    Well done! You're living March madness at an unprecedented level!

  14. #1529

    Come on now.

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    Good job Warlock! This week ALONE has be fabulous for me, I've stop posting unbelievable SA stories, doubles, 18,19, DOM, free MILFs, insane. More lined up on this week's travel!
    Some of the guys live for the stories and the ones about the crazies are educational as well as entertaining.

    I'm still trying to figure out where the uptick in kink and the nearly wide open menus are coming from.

    The off the wall parts of the open menus are when you get told no threesomes, but everything from BBFS on down is good without any negotiation.

  15. #1528

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap. I hope you bought a lottery ticket too, because it was clearly your lucky day. You're probably also not too much older than these chix, and would do allright w / out the sugar. Unfortunately, I don't see this happening to us 60+ SDs.
    Hate to bust your bubble, but I'm a baby boomer.

    We'll see how this shakes out, in my mind I can see the girls having problems splitting the allowance unless they've already worked out each ones piece of the pie, does any of it go to one that can't participate as much as the others? Etc.

    And I'm not entirely thrilled about the 19 yr old, but I've trained / taught a couple from scratch before so that might be interesting.

    If it all works out great, but if I approach this just like I would if seeing 3 different ladies in the hobby I'm safe in the knowledge that there will be at least one that really doesn't do a whole lot for me who I would only see as a last resort. I just have to hope that she isn't the sister that's always got time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape