Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16419

    Ok penis experts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    I can verify 100% that she is a she, at least maybe now. 100% guarantee she has pussy lips, no di*k between there. Now the question is. Was there ever one there before? Happy hunting my fellow mongers.

    007.
    What are indications or symptoms- that it (surgery) might have happened? I heard fake boobs don't "move" or "shake" naturally.

    Buddy of mine is in that business (god bless him) and he says the truest sign of factory equipment is "asymmetrical bounce."

    A2

  2. #16418

    Emma Thai Pattaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Surf69  [View Original Post]
    Hey all you guys, who go to CC for massage, who has the biggest and fakest tatas who also offers more than just HE? Age is no factor.
    Try Emma from Thai Pattaya.

  3. #16417

    Not exactly west side. But closer than town

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to find a west side place to go for a great massage and extra. No April went to this place several times the owner gives a good massage but zero. And scene another person can't remember her name I think it starts with and m. But no go. Any info would be grateful. ! Aloha.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6062633393.html

    The link above is for Emma (formerly Halawa Hts). She's working out of a town house near Pearl Country Club now. You can play golf and get a massage. Same day!!

    Not exactly West Side but lot closer than Century Center. Search the forum for Reviews by me for more info. I posted one a month or two ago.

  4. #16416

    Big & fake

    Hey all you guys, who go to CC for massage, who has the biggest and fakest tatas who also offers more than just HE? Age is no factor.

  5. #16415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Still trying to find a west side place to go for a great massage and extra. No April went to this place several times the owner gives a good massage but zero. And scene another person can't remember her name I think it starts with and m. But no go. Any info would be grateful. ! Aloha.
    Seriously. Me too! Its such a pain to drive to town after a relaxing 'massage'. If I find one ill hit you up.

  6. #16414
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    I can verify 100% that she is a she, at least maybe now. 100% guarantee she has pussy lips, no di*k between there. Now the question is. Was there ever one there before? Happy hunting my fellow mongers.

    007.
    The position would be different. They say Thailand surgeons are magicians; is it super beautiful like the fakes supposedly are?

  7. #16413

    Pussy Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    I think Angie is the girl that many suspect is actually a boy ((which is why people report limited roaming)). Saw her once and my spidey sense said 'she' is a 'he', IMHO.
    I can verify 100% that she is a she, at least maybe now. 100% guarantee she has pussy lips, no di*k between there. Now the question is. Was there ever one there before? Happy hunting my fellow mongers.

    007.

  8. #16412
    It's fake.

    Don't fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on Chinese gal working off of WeChat and at the Pacificana on Young St. ? TIA.

  9. #16411

    One for the Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Drummer56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the 411 on Chinese gal working off of WeChat and at the Pacificana on Young St. ? TIA.
    Why don't you go take one for the Team and let us know? I did it during the Sanho half-price special and saved allot of trouble for those thinking about the "Plunge".

    We'll vouch and recommend you for some "seaman ship" award! Ha ha.

  10. #16410

    Pacificana Apartments

    Anyone have the 411 on Chinese gal working off of WeChat and at the Pacificana on Young St. ? TIA.

  11. #16409

    Cc2701

    Quote Originally Posted by KungfuPO  [View Original Post]
    I'm kinda new to the massage scene and I've been looking for info on this place but couldn't find any so I took a chance. Made an appointment with Angie and was not disappointed. Looks just like her pic. Medium pressure massage with slow sensual he. Limited roaming outside her clothes, but being it was my first time with her maybe more is offered for her regulars. Paid $. 2.
    I have spoken before to 2 or 3 girls there. Their boss (Me na) according to them just collects "HF' amount from them. So, they basically keep tips or everything (after) else earned etc. So Me na has some kind of knowledge here what's going on. If you look at those girls position here and get to earn / keep anything $ extra? One thing that's a plus there is (for me all the time) -its a full hour, quiet, no rush, or disruptions. Everyone of the girls there I have at least got their tops down, can't remember which ones allowed covered roaming, and only got Erica's bottom down (only).

  12. #16408

    Thai Style

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6058503383.html

    I don't think that this Angie is a 'he' because I was feeling inside her shorts and I didn't feel anything tucked between her legs.

  13. #16407
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    Flesh how much for HE?

    Buka, do you know what does she charges for FS?

    How old do you guys estimate she is ? And can you rate her looks please ,mahalo.
    No FS, only play. I'd say early 30's.

    Buka.

  14. #16406

    Thai aloha or Paradise massage in waipahu

    Still trying to find a west side place to go for a great massage and extra. No April went to this place several times the owner gives a good massage but zero. And scene another person can't remember her name I think it starts with and m. But no go. Any info would be grateful. ! Aloha.

  15. #16405
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    There is a new report in the Craigslist Advertisers thread regarding this provider. I will paste the body of that report below.

    Went there yesterday morning. All I can say is do not even bother with these ewa ladies.

    First of all, neither of them are worth looking at. As a matter of fact, you actually would look at them passing by at a mall just to say "WTF was that? Now I'm a really nice guy but this was a waste of time and money. I'm more upset I wasted my time because I very rarely have time to go out and monger. I can always make $200 but man it just ticks me off I could've gone to an AMP!

    Their place is a mess and they have no massage skills whatsoever. Just basically rubbing you for an hour! It was like they hated doing it, which is why they probably charge so much to begin with knowing it will be a short term money making scheme.

    Please do not go and see them. Their pictures are heavily made up / old / maybe even fake. But trust me boys, spend your kala elsewhere. PM me if you want more details but that's pretty much all I got to say.
    Thanks for that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape