Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 807 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Is there such a thing as SWs in the burbs like m falls or Waukesha or elsewere?
    There's a difference between street walkers and girls who might be out walking who are willing to play for pay. I have an UTR AA gal I picked up in Waukesha last summer and have been seeing her ever since. She was on her way from a local market and gave me "the look," so you never know. BTW, she has a full time job and isn't looking for other "clients," so please, I don't want anyone asking for contact info.

  2. #4714

    Sw

    Is there such a thing as SWs in the burbs like m falls or Waukesha or elsewere?

  3. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    Sent ya an friend request on PH.

  4. #4712

    Sent you PM

    Quote Originally Posted by BackAtIt8  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot to add the pics.
    Sent you PM.

  5. #4711

    Alyssa is fun

    Sorry forgot to add the pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackAtIt8  [View Original Post]
    Hey there everyone! Now that I have a computer it'l be easier to post other than my little ass phone. I have a fun girl here that I'm sure you all have seen around on G from time to time. I've been hitting it good for about 4 months now. She is definetly one of the better looking ones out there. She does CBJ and cfs for about. 2 and. 4 I got her once to do bbbjcm but I think I got lucky. She's 23 and a fun one. I have her number if anyone has something good to trade. Happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0777.jpg‎   IMG_0776.jpg‎   IMG_0775.jpg‎  

  6. #4710
    Quote Originally Posted by JbaezTampa10  [View Original Post]
    Hey brotha,

    I just requested an ad. I'm definitely interested.
    Done. Justed added you.

  7. #4709

    Alyssa is fun

    Hey there everyone! Now that I have a computer it'l be easier to post other than my little ass phone. I have a fun girl here that I'm sure you all have seen around on G from time to time. I've been hitting it good for about 4 months now. She is definetly one of the better looking ones out there. She does CBJ and cfs for about. 2 and. 4 I got her once to do bbbjcm but I think I got lucky. She's 23 and a fun one. I have her number if anyone has something good to trade. Happy hunting!

  8. #4708

    Pornhub ad

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Had an incall at her place this morning. Place is a a mess. Said she lived alone on the phone but when I got there she said she has a friend sleeping over. Got BBBJ, Greek, cfs all for a decent price. Taking up OFG's philosophy and not discussing damage. I prefer spinners and she's a tall one. But had a good time. She started complaining about Greek saying that she normally only does that with smaller guys. So I took rubber off and came down her gullet.

    Will I repeat? Probably not incall. Came out of there with my jacket which I laid on the couch smelling like smoke. One thing of note is that when I was walking into the building a decent looking spinner going into the complex at the same time and spoke to Sam as we went in. After our session Sam said that her name was Breezy and she works too. Might have to throw her a finders fee to introduce me.
    Hey brotha,

    I just requested an ad. I'm definitely interested.

  9. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Nice Video Rouge! She is also known as Maggie. Love her attention to the boys and the fact that she is open to whatever. I once layed her down in the back of my van, straddled her face with my dick and balls and gave her a slow sensual face fuck. I finished with doing push-ups on her face with a real rough pounding and instead of CIM I opted to explode the load all over her face. She took it like a champ. The only odd things about her is that she is super tall and a little ugly but if your looking for a good BBBJCIM she is one of the better SW bargains in MKE.
    Had an incall at her place this morning. Place is a a mess. Said she lived alone on the phone but when I got there she said she has a friend sleeping over. Got BBBJ, Greek, cfs all for a decent price. Taking up OFG's philosophy and not discussing damage. I prefer spinners and she's a tall one. But had a good time. She started complaining about Greek saying that she normally only does that with smaller guys. So I took rubber off and came down her gullet.

    Will I repeat? Probably not incall. Came out of there with my jacket which I laid on the couch smelling like smoke. One thing of note is that when I was walking into the building a decent looking spinner going into the complex at the same time and spoke to Sam as we went in. After our session Sam said that her name was Breezy and she works too. Might have to throw her a finders fee to introduce me.

  10. #4706
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    Nice Video Rouge! She is also known as Maggie. Love her attention to the boys and the fact that she is open to whatever. I once layed her down in the back of my van, straddled her face with my dick and balls and gave her a slow sensual face fuck. I finished with doing push-ups on her face with a real rough pounding and instead of CIM I opted to explode the load all over her face. She took it like a champ. The only odd things about her is that she is super tall and a little ugly but if your looking for a good BBBJCIM she is one of the better SW bargains in MKE.

  11. #4705
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    Very nice man! 👍127996;.

  12. #4704
    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice score Rouge! I hit the streets early this Am as well, saw nothing around 6:30 ish. Might hit the streets later today if the rain stops. That Samantha sucks a good cock, I have picked her up in the past. She sometimes advertises on BP and hosts near 33 and Linc. Good score if you can get her at the SW price!
    She said she had an incall nearby so that sounds about right. Have you been to her incall before? How is it?

  13. #4703
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    Nice score Rouge! I hit the streets early this Am as well, saw nothing around 6:30 ish. Might hit the streets later today if the rain stops. That Samantha sucks a good cock, I have picked her up in the past. She sometimes advertises on BP and hosts near 33 and Linc. Good score if you can get her at the SW price!

  14. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    HOW do we unlock to see video OG2 THANKS.
    Just send a friend request and I'll add you.

  15. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha this morning on 15th and L around 6:30 am. Drove to a safe spot and got some amazing BBBJCIMWS. Took directions well and payed alot of attention to the boys. Damage was. 3. She says she has a very open menu including greek. Might partake next time. She normally walks G. Got digits for seniors.

    Oh yea, took video for those who are interested http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58d7b49637401.
    HOW do we unlock to see video OG2 THANKS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape