Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,311 to 23,325 of 40020
-
03-28-17 11:48 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 136Elegant
Are we talking about the one on Grand? Don't go at night cause Fugly and Ugly are working then. She made a small scene about me not tipping. 60. I told you're out of your mind and walked out. Never to return.
Originally Posted by JamesNoper
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 20:06 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 308I enjoyed the older MP at Dragon, as well. Would recommend. Also, I like youwannasee. Cost runs between 180 and 240 depending on the girl. Service is always good. Maybe not the best in the world, but good value for the cost. Girls range in age from 26-40 I would say.
Originally Posted by Chicago2342
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 14:18 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 222Very Sad
She was a fun, kind Lady. Bless her!!
Originally Posted by ChgoJJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 13:59 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 285Princess spa
Is there anyone who you guys would recommend at princess spa on Milwaukee Ave. Looking to get a massage with some stretching. The last time I visited I got a mediocre rub and surprised by the HJ I got on the flip.
-
03-27-17 13:56 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 189Denise from I Pamper You
Denise moved to Texas and is now deceased.
Originally Posted by Stagebandman
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-17 10:09 #16705Regular Member

Posts: 15Not The Same
From my experience the one time I was there plus other reviews I have read, this is a legit only place. Massage was great, but that was all. Rooms are separated by a curtain between them.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
Goggles.
-
03-27-17 01:31 #16704Banned Member

Posts: 45I'll join in with the others and say no. Too many fake reviews with fake names. Also, none of them know previous spas like on here.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-17 19:40 #16703Regular Member

Posts: 4Sounds great, do you think she was open for more if you had brought more. ?
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]
Also where is that place?
-
03-26-17 18:50 #16702Banned Member

Posts: 178Gave this place a shot and in my dream I was greeted by the older masseuse and in my opinion I preferred her to the younger girl. She had a nice slim cougar body. Good massage with some back walking. A fun time was had. Never been sprayed down with alcohol before LOL too funny. Still a decent session. Seniors pm me for more details.
Originally Posted by Chicago2342
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-17 13:23 #16701Senior Member

Posts: 275Same pine tree different forest, or a cheap imitation?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ville/50739112
Saw this today for first time. The name is similar ("foot" added to name.) Photos and ad copy are a close imitation or emulation. Different town. With all the negative news coming from the old growth forest I wonder if this is an expansion by current management (bad news), a new place by old management (good news? Or cheap imitation. It's too far to just TOFFT.
-
03-25-17 19:35 #16700Senior Member

Posts: 232Logan
I had a similar positive experience with Maria. I also gave her a massage followed by DATY, FIV, and DATO. The damage was $260.00. $100.00 above the $160.00, which I think is ridiculous. It was a great experience, but too expensive. I have gotten FS and BBJ before in the past with no extra charge in the past although I did tip. Maria is hot and awesome, but there are better options out there.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 17:12 #16699Banned Member

Posts: 178Latina
Had a dream that I stopped off at a spa on Ashland south of Diverey. Usually asian chicks are working there but I was told a Latina was working so I gave her a try. She was cute in her 20's body was decent thick thighs still nice to look at. Massage was ok she just used too much oil. Was given the option for standard. 6 or $ for topless. Nothing else was offered. Settled on. 4. although she was friendly and cute her prices were too pricey. She's only there on the weekends, stay safe gents.
-
03-25-17 17:02 #16698Regular Member

Posts: 15Dragon and question
Been busy lately, still haven't taken the full dive over to the other side, but went to Dragon this past Sunday.
It's a little north of the city. 65 door fee. I saw a more attractive mp when walking in (Emily, found out later for those trying) but she was in a session, told me to try older looking MP. She wasn't that bad looking. Massage was legit, walking on back, felt to me like it lasted a good 45.
Now what I will say about this woman was she couldn't speak much english but man. She provided the most ass play I've had without ever paying for a prostate massage. If it's not your thing, I get it. But it was a lot of fun. On flip, took direction well, at one point told me to calm down and relax while she went to work. More was avail, didn't try. Got TS added at end for 10 more. Total damage $. 35 ish. I'll probably go back to try to get Emily sometime soon.
Can any Seniors or even regs that have tried give me some detail on the youwannasee me chicks (I. E. Price / screen / service).
Thanks.
-
03-25-17 09:47 #16697Senior Member

Posts: 1573Maria at Logan
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by CougarBait
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-17 02:06 #16696Senior Member

Posts: 292Thank you very much for sharing.
Originally Posted by CougarBait
[View Original Post]
Personally, I do not like a person with tattoo or piercing.
Let me skip logan square.









Reply With Quote






