Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8683

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-3572/16440082

    Has anyone ever been to Mulan massage? Seems legit, but they.

    Advertise a free shower massage so there's always hope. But.

    I just find it hard to believe a place with extras would exist in.

    Novi.

    Good hunting.
    Went there over a year ago. They gave table shower after massage, but I couldn't get any extras at all when I went.

  2. #8682

    Cindy on Rochester

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon630  [View Original Post]
    1. 6 I'm ashamed to say. Happy ending, but no FS or even a BJ. She was talking slide and she make me happy, but I only ended up with a HJ. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else unless you want an overpriced HJ by a very hot young Asian. To each their own, but I won't be going back.

    Stay safe.
    Same experience for me. Got Cindy, paid 50 for hh, offered nude body slide w / HE for 120, got her down to 100. She has a great body. But body slide was really just rubbing her tits on me. She did finger her pussy in my face while she gave HJ. But I have to agree. Young and good looking or not, if I'm paying that much I can go somewhere else and get FS. I won't repeat either.

  3. #8681
    Quote Originally Posted by DanSul71  [View Original Post]
    After reading some reports decided to take a visit. Well worth the drive. Massage was average the started massaging the boys. Finished with BBBJ total damage was 1.2! Will repeat! Nice tight body!
    How was the provider? Any roaming allowed?

  4. #8680

    Canton

    Anything going on in canton these days? PM is fine.

  5. #8679

    Novi massage

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-3572/16440082

    Has anyone ever been to Mulan massage? Seems legit, but they.

    Advertise a free shower massage so there's always hope. But.

    I just find it hard to believe a place with extras would exist in.

    Novi.

    Good hunting.

  6. #8678

    Comfy Massage, Canton

    I've been here twice. Amy and Wendy both give awesome massage, but I can't get any extras from either one. They just smile and say we don't do that here. They are located on Sheldon by Ford rd in Canton. Have any of you had any luck here? Thanks J.

  7. #8677

    Traditional massage

    New spa opened in my area. I will TOFTT in week or so but wondered if anyone has been there already?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-9402/29010206

  8. #8676
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-pass/28171796

    I used tineye and got no hits. Proceed with caution at the very least.
    FYI and not judging, just curious if you know that it seems this she use to be a he? Pretty sure the "princess with a gift" isn't referring to her boobies. Ad also shows up as having been posted in a few other cities in the past but not in multiple cities at the same time as far as I can tell. I'm guessing it is a legit ad. Also listed in ******** Detroit section as a TS / TV.

  9. #8675

    Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyybry  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ilian-beauty-‍-act-and-pass /28171796.

    My intuition says this is 1000% fake. But. I have to ask. Anyone know for sure?
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...pass /28171796

    As soon as I seen the pictures, my tranny radar lit up. Just has that look to me. The ad also says "Act and Pass", meaning acts and passes as a girl. Previous ads from other cities are in TS sections, and also mention his / her 10 inches.

    Is it a real ad? Possibly. I say you toftt and report back LOL.

  10. #8674

    Must be too good 2 be tru

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyybry  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ilian-beauty-‍-act-and-pass /28171796.

    My intuition says this is 1000% fake. But. I have to ask. Anyone know for sure?
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-pass/28171796

    I used tineye and got no hits. Proceed with caution at the very least.

  11. #8673

    Silver

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman65  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.
    I was actually wondering the same due to no recent reports. Did you end up going today?

  12. #8672

    ? Real?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...ilian-beauty-‍-act-and-pass /28171796.

    My intuition says this is 1000% fake. But. I have to ask. Anyone know for sure?

  13. #8671

    Skip

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman65  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.
    Went last Friday and will not return. Talent is non-existent. Had a 60 yr old quote 100 for he. Saw one other provider there who was equally disappointing.

  14. #8670
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman65  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.
    I haven't been in about a year. Had some great times and others not so great. I just heard from a fellow monger (not on this site) that he went 3 days ago and the provider was about 55 years old.

  15. #8669

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman65  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to go there tomorrow for the first time. Has anyone been there lately to report on talent? Thanks.
    Been there twice, when they first opened and once more recently. I'm not overly impressed. I know some have reported decent experiences here. But all I have gotten Is a wishy washy table shower and a half hearted HJ that the girl wanted 60 for. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape