Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,371 to 14,385 of 30759
-
03-24-17 19:10 #16389Senior Member

Posts: 384COCO from Amana st, Spinner is good as ever
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976
Coco back at CC. Massage is better, no rush, sensual, and nice HJ ending with exposing those nice perky tits, with milky skin that she always had. Not sure how long she here for.
Miss this spinner.
Flesh.
-
03-24-17 16:28 #16388Regular Member

Posts: 15Thai at CC
Went to see Thai again and asked for HE, she said ok. Good medium pressure massage, on the flip massaged my legs and chest. Then moved on to jr. Nice slow HJ. I got to rub her ass, but she wasn't really into it. I asked to see her nips, she said no. All in all it was still good.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6056025856.html
-
03-24-17 16:27 #16387Senior Member

Posts: 145Nat
I thought so, guess not. Pin had Nat working for her and a bunch of Legit (Beautiful Rainy) and older ladies and there was Nat, completely booked.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
I went to Jai Dee before and was completely legit too.
-
03-24-17 13:10 #16386Senior Member

Posts: 76Ewa Beach spot?
Still no reports? Looks like changed pic for ad. Also change number. They quote 2 bills for tandem.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6057371377.html
-
03-23-17 23:53 #16385Senior Member

Posts: 296Marian or Maria
I had a chance to sample one of Vera's girls Maria. I had good experience with her and she intuitively knew the problem areas on my body so there was a nice flow. She will be my go to MT for the time being, let's just say the girl got skills hehe.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Shavnluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 22:48 #16384Senior Member

Posts: 298Do you think Nat is the owner?
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 22:32 #16383Senior Member

Posts: 145Pin
Ohh so Nat took over the location where Best Thai was, I thought she bought out Pin.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 21:43 #16382Banned Member

Posts: 442Nat is at jae Dee. Pin still owns pin Thai.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 21:19 #16381Senior Member

Posts: 298I thought Nat works at Jai Dee Thai 2402? She used to be at Pin Thai for while but moved to Jai Dee and been there a couple years at least now. Her pic is on Jai Dee Thai's ad.
Originally Posted by DeadHead1
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 20:55 #16380Senior Member

Posts: 145Pin Thai
Nat from Pin Thai was a HE queen a few years ago. She owns it now I think. Things seemed to change. Joy looks so good in the Pic, the other gal Cherry looked good in the pic, not so good in person.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 19:18 #16379Senior Member

Posts: 155Damage? $?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 18:46 #16378Banned Member

Posts: 442I got HE from girl at Aiea pin Thai. Asked for joy but she was off. I can't remember who I had but she was one of the 4 girls on the original ad. Paid 120.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 18:44 #16377Senior Member

Posts: 384I concur! Both best CIM until your dry.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
03-23-17 18:37 #16376Senior Member

Posts: 180"Aiea best massage"
Even though they have some pretty girls, pretty much all the places and therapists in Harbor Center are legit. Most don't even have actual rooms, just curtain dividers.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-17 16:19 #16375Senior Member

Posts: 202"Aiea best massage"
I been thinking about visiting this location behind Cutter Ford in Aiea. Anyone sample yet? Legit? Any play or roaming?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6055563220.html









Reply With Quote






