The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16389

    COCO from Amana st, Spinner is good as ever

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976

    Coco back at CC. Massage is better, no rush, sensual, and nice HJ ending with exposing those nice perky tits, with milky skin that she always had. Not sure how long she here for.

    Miss this spinner.

    Flesh.

  2. #16388

    Thai at CC

    Went to see Thai again and asked for HE, she said ok. Good medium pressure massage, on the flip massaged my legs and chest. Then moved on to jr. Nice slow HJ. I got to rub her ass, but she wasn't really into it. I asked to see her nips, she said no. All in all it was still good.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6056025856.html

  3. #16387

    Nat

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    Do you think Nat is the owner?
    I thought so, guess not. Pin had Nat working for her and a bunch of Legit (Beautiful Rainy) and older ladies and there was Nat, completely booked.

    I went to Jai Dee before and was completely legit too.

  4. #16386

    Ewa Beach spot?

    Still no reports? Looks like changed pic for ad. Also change number. They quote 2 bills for tandem.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6057371377.html

  5. #16385

    Marian or Maria

    I had a chance to sample one of Vera's girls Maria. I had good experience with her and she intuitively knew the problem areas on my body so there was a nice flow. She will be my go to MT for the time being, let's just say the girl got skills hehe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...153196/6898044

    No name or rates / time on her BP advertisement. Per her reply text to me, her name is Maria and her rates for time is $60/ hr.

    No hits on Tineye or Google images on her two photos, which are cute. Anyone know this therapist?

    Jan Fortifore.

    EDIT -- She also posted an ad on CL. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5986800892.html

    Her photo on CL isn't as pretty. She lists Thailand Massage as her spa, which I read on the forum as owned by Vera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shavnluvr  [View Original Post]
    She's pronounces it MAH-ree-ah, like Aria. Very cute, but don't look too carefully. She's definitely not in her 20's, maybe early to mid-30's. Speaks pretty good English. Massage not strong and not therapeutic, and she asks for quite a bit.

    Seniors PM me for details. Newbies let us know how your massage with her went.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria 2.jpg‎   Maria 1.jpg‎  

  6. #16384
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Ohh so Nat took over the location where Best Thai was, I thought she bought out Pin.
    Do you think Nat is the owner?

  7. #16383

    Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Nat is at jae Dee. Pin still owns pin Thai.
    Ohh so Nat took over the location where Best Thai was, I thought she bought out Pin.

  8. #16382
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    I thought Nat works at Jai Dee Thai 2402? She used to be at Pin Thai for while but moved to Jai Dee and been there a couple years at least now. Her pic is on Jai Dee Thai's ad.
    Nat is at jae Dee. Pin still owns pin Thai.

  9. #16381
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Nat from Pin Thai was a HE queen a few years ago. She owns it now I think. Things seemed to change. Joy looks so good in the Pic, the other gal Cherry looked good in the pic, not so good in person.
    I thought Nat works at Jai Dee Thai 2402? She used to be at Pin Thai for while but moved to Jai Dee and been there a couple years at least now. Her pic is on Jai Dee Thai's ad.

  10. #16380

    Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    I got HE from girl at Aiea pin Thai. Asked for joy but she was off. I can't remember who I had but she was one of the 4 girls on the original ad. Paid 120.
    Nat from Pin Thai was a HE queen a few years ago. She owns it now I think. Things seemed to change. Joy looks so good in the Pic, the other gal Cherry looked good in the pic, not so good in person.

  11. #16379
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    I concur! Both best CIM until your dry.

    Flesh.
    Damage? $?

  12. #16378
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard of anyone finding any play at all at any of the Pin Thai locations. Cute girls, yes. Fun and games, no.
    I got HE from girl at Aiea pin Thai. Asked for joy but she was off. I can't remember who I had but she was one of the 4 girls on the original ad. Paid 120.

  13. #16377
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Fleshlight speaks the gospel.

    Maybe he doesn't speak entirely accurately though. It is actually TWO of the best massage / BBBJCIM combinations around. Kiki and Momo are both as good as they get.
    I concur! Both best CIM until your dry.

    Flesh.

  14. #16376

    "Aiea best massage"

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    I been thinking about visiting this location behind Cutter Ford in Aiea. Anyone sample yet? Legit? Any play or roaming?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6055563220.html
    Even though they have some pretty girls, pretty much all the places and therapists in Harbor Center are legit. Most don't even have actual rooms, just curtain dividers.

  15. #16375

    "Aiea best massage"

    I been thinking about visiting this location behind Cutter Ford in Aiea. Anyone sample yet? Legit? Any play or roaming?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6055563220.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape