The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 615 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1514

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markiv  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, it looks like sugar babies have a forum just like us. So just last weekend after refusing to meet one for wanting me to pay m&g I have been blacklisted and have received quiet explicit messages regarding what I should do to myself.

    Wouldn't even worry about it, I kind of know a little about this subject and the shortage on SB sites is the guys with serious money. If you do, then you will get a lot of traffic.

    A2
    BS, I drowning in SB's and I NEVER pay M&G, and I negotiate, so you guys keep all the Pay M&Gs, and $500+ per meeting girls, and I will work my magic on the rest. LOL! I think I did 4 M&G this week alone, one lead to a make out session, so she got something!

  2. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by Markiv  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, it looks like sugar babies have a forum just like us. So just last weekend after refusing to meet one for wanting me to pay m&g I have been blacklisted and have received quiet explicit messages regarding what I should do to myself.
    Would be interesting to have that forum LOL.

  3. #1512
    Quote Originally Posted by Markiv  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, it looks like sugar babies have a forum just like us. So just last weekend after refusing to meet one for wanting me to pay m&g I have been blacklisted and have received quiet explicit messages regarding what I should do to myself.
    Haha. I'm not surprised that an SB version exists. Do you haopen to have a link?

  4. #1511

    Got the name of that forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markiv  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, it looks like sugar babies have a forum just like us. So just last weekend after refusing to meet one for wanting me to pay m&g I have been blacklisted and have received quiet explicit messages regarding what I should do to myself.
    After all it could make for interesting reading.

  5. #1510

    Sugar daddy reporting

    Well guys, it looks like sugar babies have a forum just like us. So just last weekend after refusing to meet one for wanting me to pay m&g I have been blacklisted and have received quiet explicit messages regarding what I should do to myself.

    Wouldn't even worry about it, I kind of know a little about this subject and the shortage on SB sites is the guys with serious money. If you do, then you will get a lot of traffic.

    A2

  6. #1509

    Ggirl18

    Chatted on and off with this one. Profile disappeared for a bit but back up now. Profile now says graduate of this year but age says 19? I'm a little leary to say the least I graduated at 19 but most are barely 18 when they get out of school. Any of you had any experience with her?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-09bea915fd2a

  7. #1508

    Well from what most of us have seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by John300  [View Original Post]
    I'd stay away from this one. I too was chatting with her. Actually exchanged numbers last night. She texted me this morning saying it was her birthday. So I looked the number up on Facebook and it was a dude. Probably her pimp. I blocked her on SA and on my phone.
    She'll do $350 for something like 3 hrs and three somes, anal and bondage are definitely not on the menu.

  8. #1507

    Easy

    It's so easy to spend a couple minutes putting a number into google or FB. I've found many that are advertisers on BP. Or as was found with this last post, a guy. LOL You never know it could have been the guy that would have shown up.

  9. #1506

    Lilsexy22

    I'd stay away from this one. I too was chatting with her. Actually exchanged numbers last night. She texted me this morning saying it was her birthday. So I looked the number up on Facebook and it was a dude. Probably her pimp. I blocked her on SA and on my phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    Here is what she messaged me:

    Well I want $400 per visit. I don't do anal 3-some or tie ups. I'll cook for you clean for you give you message and whatever else you like. As long as you take care of me financially. I'll take care of you. I'm high maintenance. And I do have bills that need to be paid. So is it a agreement?

    It'll be worth your time and money trust me! I'm the prettiest girl on here.

  10. #1505

    Lilsexy22

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Says she is getting $700 per meeting. I have countered, far less.

    She countered back with $500, and saying no anal. Not sure if her stance on anal is a general statement or we have established it's $200 more.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5

    My experience indicates the market is asking $200 to $300 for a meeting / date. Perhaps dinner and a multi-hour session of fun, it's a full evening. What are other mongers seeing? Other than you guys that get them for free. .t
    Pretty, but by far (and I realize beauty is in the eye of the beerholder), she is not the prettiest on SA. And, for $700, Tara Butler would be a much better choice if you can get past her Selective Gestapo Verification process lol.

    I highly doubt she is getting $700 - if she were and could do all she promises, she would no longer need to be on SA (assuming several meets a month of course).

    There are equally as pretty, if not prettier, and perhaps better skills for $$ to $$$

    TGM

  11. #1504

    They take a good cut

    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    While I agree with almost everything you say, remember that, while the dancers get, say, $200 per BJ handed to them, they have to turn over a fair amount of that to the house. I have a very good friend who is a very successful dancer and she says its not quite as good as we patrons think it is. That said, it sure as hell ain't bad. Although to be honest I don't know if I could do it, no matter what the money is! LOL.
    Have dated a few dancers that became SB's. One of the reasons they were more willing to get less OTC was in California the cut is usually 60/40 on dances. So a 150 VIP for 30 minutes, means that they would only get 90. Tacking on "tips" was the way they could offset it. But because in California the "new hot" girl is usually more wanted, the vets end up getting pushed aside. That has always been the perfect time to take advantage of SB / SD relationship and they are usually willing to make $3-5 a week for as much companionship as you want.

    Also, noticed that it is true what others have said about having SB's in other states. The one I have in Kentucky is quite happy that she is able to not be attached and see others if she wants because it is only during my visits to the Ohio and KY areas that she gets compensated for the week. Its also a very reasonable rate that is within the tri-state area standards.

  12. #1503

    Popping out of the woodwork.

    If anybody has noticed there's a whole "new" crop that have suddenly been showing up.

    Some of them have been on SA for a while with hidden profiles while other ones are brand new, so if you're wondering what's going on.

    It's not that Spring has sprung, it's Tax time.

    The economics of the SBs are quite a lot like those in the hobby, the sugar starts to dry up close to April 15, beginning / end of summer and around Christmas.

    So I have no doubt that there aren't deals to be had because some of the SBs get so used to having extra cash they don't know what to do when it dries up.

  13. #1502

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    Here is what she messaged me:

    Well I want $400 per visit. I don't do anal 3-some or tie ups. I'll cook for you clean for you give you message and whatever else you like. As long as you take care of me financially. I'll take care of you. I'm high maintenance. And I do have bills that need to be paid. So is it a agreement?

    It'll be worth your time and money trust me! I'm the prettiest girl on here.
    She quoted me $350 and when I asked what was on the menu she sends a message back 6 hours later saying her rate is $400 without any other details.

  14. #1501

    And even lower.

    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    100 low side, and 150 to 200 nominal, only did $300 when its PERFECT. After your meet and greet and she likes you THATS when you work out the price, never pay the Rack Rate. I will say it again, SA is NOT just about "what's in your wallet", its about your charm, your looks, your confidence... Ive easily got girls that say $500 to walk down to $200.
    Now you guys are exchanging info! The ones that pay so much more are fools. There are SO many on there now that, if you are patient they will come. The new ones are getting it too. Many list minimal as what they seek. I am going to reveal a secret here. They are the most genuine. It is about who you are more than how much you bring. Though there are those that really need it too and you take care of them. I had two new ones last week both 19. One blonde spinner (actually the porn stars sister) and her bff. Curvy busty. SO both ends of the spectrum. ,. All night. Fun out and food etc. On me. But for under1. Each! I have had opportunities like this a few times. Not always but what he lists I found should bottom out at around 100-125. I have never been near that high end. Haileigh quoted 3 and I would not budge, She is HEAVY into BDSM and has the body of a goddess. A LOT of fun. Initial quote 700. Many of the ladies listed here have sought me out as well and chat me up too. I am just so busy with the others. Met a new 19 yo today. Interview went well. See her tomorrow. Well thre goes the subscription. She is ultra hot and got pissed at her last SD. It cannot be being in the right spot at the right time always. Something is a foot. They know that they are happy with some finiancial help. They may stay a bit till someone else comes along if you get too cheap. They will let you know that BTW. Just be fair and avoid GPS.

  15. #1500

    Rates

    100 low side, and 150 to 200 nominal, only did $300 when its PERFECT. After your meet and greet and she likes you THATS when you work out the price, never pay the Rack Rate. I will say it again, SA is NOT just about "what's in your wallet", its about your charm, your looks, your confidence... Ive easily got girls that say $500 to walk down to $200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape