Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 11066
-
03-22-17 16:51 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 30I might have confused things
I posted my "Take it Easy" response yo BG111 not realizing that Darknightlight had responded. Sorry for any confusion.
Best to lil frog.
Jim.Last edited by JimmeeLuck; 03-22-17 at 16:52. Reason: Misspelling
-
03-22-17 16:34 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 30Thank you
Darknightlight for that simple, straightforward update.
Good luck to Lily frogy, I wish her well and no harm intended.
Jim.
-
03-22-17 11:32 #6729Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 108Why
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8
LOL.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 11:15 #6728Senior Member

Posts: 30Easy does it
Before we get all caught up in a back and forth that A2 would probably prefer over in the Trap, let me say that you are perilously starting to sound like a White Knight. I have no desire to argue with you over something that I think is totally legit in asking and knowing (and I feel asked in an appropriately fashion – besides, who better to ask than Original Sin? Yes, I could have asked OS in a PM but asking for info about a provider's use of names is pretty innocuous and not Earth shattering).
I'll make this brief and to the point:
1. I was under the impression that the sharing / passing of good info was an objective of this Forum.
2. Asking for name clarification of a provider is permissible and I do not believe I was, in any way, besmirching anyone's character or being obsessed with Frogy.
3. In fact, my last post about frogy was 13 months ago and it was a general query as to whether or not anyone had heard from her. And, prior to that, in Sept 2015. That does not sound like an obsession to me but does sound like you are trying to start a fight or just simply White Knighting or a new phrase from DC – pivoting and distracting.
4. Lovely Lily is relatively new, she does not post a photo with her ad, and someone else actually came out and posted that they felt she (Lily) was frogy (and, yes, you rushed to her rescue in a response to that post).
5. If my post was inferred by anyone (you included) as being inappropriate then, of course, let me assure you that it was not intended as such; however, I do think that knowing if a provider has changed her name is not a huge issue to share that info with others, especially if that provider is not posting a photo with her new name.
6. If they are 2 separate ladies then good, question answered, and good luck to both.
-
03-22-17 09:01 #6727Regular Member

Posts: 1Lovely Lily= Feeling froggy
I emailed Lily aka Frogy the other day because I was skeptical to meet for our dream after seeing that post too. She mentioned she changed her name from feeling froggy to lovely Lily to try to stay UTR due to a custody case with her kid's father.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-17 03:52 #6726Senior Member

Posts: 618Here we go again
Why are you so obsessed with Froggy? There are tons of other girls out here to choose from but you seem to constantly have it out for Froggy judging from your post history. Granted she does give some of the best services around, but I didn't see a review from you based on your own dream with her. Do you want me to refer you to a nice girl so you could stop stalking, I mean look for more options out there? If she wants to change her name it's her right to do so.
Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck
[View Original Post]
BG111.
-
03-22-17 01:55 #6725Senior Member

Posts: 30So, let's ask an expert.
Lately someone posted that the new LovelyLilly was actually the very well established provider FeelingFrogy and posted a photo as proof. The photo was not conclusive. I now see Original Sins post where he decided " to check out Lily based on the previous reviews and I am glad I did!! It was like visiting an old flame. She is attractive and very sensual and passionate! Her head game is the one of the best, if not, the best of all the pros I've seen. ".
As OS was frogy's first customer back from August 2013, I thought who better to clear up the assertion that LovelyLilly and FeelingFrogy are one in the same. So, SO, are you at liberty to shed some light on this speculative suggestion of frogy, perhaps, for unknown reasons advertising as LL nowadays rather than as FF? If it is true then I wonder why? Won't old customers recognized as her pretty quickly even if she is heavier or maybe lighter than in the past? And, as well known s she is wouldn't she probably do better doing ads as FF.
-
03-21-17 16:05 #6724Senior Member

Posts: 7357Orlando is Douche Bag City
I truly hate this shitty city and the so called mongers I'm stuck dealing with in this city. Who the fuck taught you assholes how to monger? You fool's have no fucking clue what you're doing? The whining, complaining, constant overpaying, falling in love with hookers etc.
It no wonder this city is laughed at by other REAL mongers such as myself.
You are all pathetic and complete douche bags.
C5.
-
03-19-17 04:56 #6723Senior Member

Posts: 221I didn't say I paid 80 for a CBJ. Which you inferred. Asshole is my middle name though. I know the game and what some of these girls try. I've been in strip clubs in back booths where they try to do say 150 for a CBJ which I laugh at and on the street never. If you walking the street its 20 for head and 40 for half and half and I hold that position. Backpage is a different story.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 07:54 #6722Senior Member

Posts: 7357Very Interesting
So you're making an asshole out of yourself here in the trap by telling me that its OK for Guy's to pay 80 Buck's for a CBJ? Lmao! You can go fuck yourself asshole! You are part of the problem in this shitty city.
Originally Posted by Furrber
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-18-17 04:21 #6721Senior Member

Posts: 221Never said anything before to you. But I will now. Stop being such a cheap ass. It's the mongers money. If he wants to spend 80 bucks on a CBJ let him do it. Don't whine or complain. If you can get a bbbjwcsbinyrm for 25 or 30 like I know you like than that's alright for you. Most of the guys who spend that dough are out of towners. Let them, even newbies let them pay more.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 19:28 #6720Banned Member

Posts: 63Hey Swags
Did you post on Backpage in Daytona this week under a different name? This is just a security question. Please advise. I'm sure the forum needs to know.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-17 18:13 #6719Banned Member

Posts: 63Praise to A2
For helping out! And It let's members know he is looking out for them. Somebody has to regulate our emotional shortcomings! And do damage control.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-17 11:11 #6718Banned Member

Posts: 1328Was it something I said?
Not alleged, just a cute pet name.
That was a great post, just rain down on all my fun A2, shame on you!
PG.
-
03-08-17 03:51 #6717Banned Member

Posts: 1328[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
I know you thought it was cute but no
A2










Reply With Quote




