Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 738 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 11066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6731

    I might have confused things

    I posted my "Take it Easy" response yo BG111 not realizing that Darknightlight had responded. Sorry for any confusion.

    Best to lil frog.

    Jim.
    Last edited by JimmeeLuck; 03-22-17 at 16:52. Reason: Misspelling

  2. #6730

    Thank you

    Darknightlight for that simple, straightforward update.

    Good luck to Lily frogy, I wish her well and no harm intended.

    Jim.

  3. #6729

    Why

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck  [View Original Post]
    Lately someone posted that the new LovelyLilly was actually the very well established provider FeelingFrogy and posted a photo as proof. The photo was not conclusive. I now see Original Sins post where he decided " to check out Lily based on the previous reviews and I am glad I did!! It was like visiting an old flame. She is attractive and very sensual and passionate! Her head game is the one of the best, if not, the best of all the pros I've seen. ".

    As OS was frogy's first customer back from August 2013, I thought who better to clear up the assertion that LovelyLilly and FeelingFrogy are one in the same. So, SO, are you at liberty to shed some light on this speculative suggestion of frogy, perhaps, for unknown reasons advertising as LL nowadays rather than as FF? If it is true then I wonder why? Won't old customers recognized as her pretty quickly even if she is heavier or maybe lighter than in the past? And, as well known s she is wouldn't she probably do better doing ads as FF.

  4. #6728

    Easy does it

    Before we get all caught up in a back and forth that A2 would probably prefer over in the Trap, let me say that you are perilously starting to sound like a White Knight. I have no desire to argue with you over something that I think is totally legit in asking and knowing (and I feel asked in an appropriately fashion – besides, who better to ask than Original Sin? Yes, I could have asked OS in a PM but asking for info about a provider's use of names is pretty innocuous and not Earth shattering).

    I'll make this brief and to the point:

    1. I was under the impression that the sharing / passing of good info was an objective of this Forum.

    2. Asking for name clarification of a provider is permissible and I do not believe I was, in any way, besmirching anyone's character or being obsessed with Frogy.

    3. In fact, my last post about frogy was 13 months ago and it was a general query as to whether or not anyone had heard from her. And, prior to that, in Sept 2015. That does not sound like an obsession to me but does sound like you are trying to start a fight or just simply White Knighting or a new phrase from DC – pivoting and distracting.

    4. Lovely Lily is relatively new, she does not post a photo with her ad, and someone else actually came out and posted that they felt she (Lily) was frogy (and, yes, you rushed to her rescue in a response to that post).

    5. If my post was inferred by anyone (you included) as being inappropriate then, of course, let me assure you that it was not intended as such; however, I do think that knowing if a provider has changed her name is not a huge issue to share that info with others, especially if that provider is not posting a photo with her new name.

    6. If they are 2 separate ladies then good, question answered, and good luck to both.

  5. #6727

    Lovely Lily= Feeling froggy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck  [View Original Post]
    Lately someone posted that the new LovelyLilly was actually the very well established provider FeelingFrogy and posted a photo as proof. The photo was not conclusive. I now see Original Sins post where he decided " to check out Lily based on the previous reviews and I am glad I did!! It was like visiting an old flame. She is attractive and very sensual and passionate! Her head game is the one of the best, if not, the best of all the pros I've seen. ".

    As OS was frogy's first customer back from August 2013, I thought who better to clear up the assertion that LovelyLilly and FeelingFrogy are one in the same. So, SO, are you at liberty to shed some light on this speculative suggestion of frogy, perhaps, for unknown reasons advertising as LL nowadays rather than as FF? If it is true then I wonder why? Won't old customers recognized as her pretty quickly even if she is heavier or maybe lighter than in the past? And, as well known s she is wouldn't she probably do better doing ads as FF.
    I emailed Lily aka Frogy the other day because I was skeptical to meet for our dream after seeing that post too. She mentioned she changed her name from feeling froggy to lovely Lily to try to stay UTR due to a custody case with her kid's father.

  6. #6726

    Here we go again

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmeeLuck  [View Original Post]
    Lately someone posted that the new LovelyLilly was actually the very well established provider FeelingFrogy and posted a photo as proof. The photo was not conclusive. I now see Original Sins post where he decided " to check out Lily based on the previous reviews and I am glad I did!! It was like visiting an old flame. She is attractive and very sensual and passionate! Her head game is the one of the best, if not, the best of all the pros I've seen. ".

    As OS was frogy's first customer back from August 2013, I thought who better to clear up the assertion that LovelyLilly and FeelingFrogy are one in the same. So, SO, are you at liberty to shed some light on this speculative suggestion of frogy, perhaps, for unknown reasons advertising as LL nowadays rather than as FF? If it is true then I wonder why? Won't old customers recognized as her pretty quickly even if she is heavier or maybe lighter than in the past? And, as well known s she is wouldn't she probably do better doing ads as FF.
    Why are you so obsessed with Froggy? There are tons of other girls out here to choose from but you seem to constantly have it out for Froggy judging from your post history. Granted she does give some of the best services around, but I didn't see a review from you based on your own dream with her. Do you want me to refer you to a nice girl so you could stop stalking, I mean look for more options out there? If she wants to change her name it's her right to do so.

    BG111.

  7. #6725

    So, let's ask an expert.

    Lately someone posted that the new LovelyLilly was actually the very well established provider FeelingFrogy and posted a photo as proof. The photo was not conclusive. I now see Original Sins post where he decided " to check out Lily based on the previous reviews and I am glad I did!! It was like visiting an old flame. She is attractive and very sensual and passionate! Her head game is the one of the best, if not, the best of all the pros I've seen. ".

    As OS was frogy's first customer back from August 2013, I thought who better to clear up the assertion that LovelyLilly and FeelingFrogy are one in the same. So, SO, are you at liberty to shed some light on this speculative suggestion of frogy, perhaps, for unknown reasons advertising as LL nowadays rather than as FF? If it is true then I wonder why? Won't old customers recognized as her pretty quickly even if she is heavier or maybe lighter than in the past? And, as well known s she is wouldn't she probably do better doing ads as FF.

  8. #6724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Orlando is Douche Bag City

    I truly hate this shitty city and the so called mongers I'm stuck dealing with in this city. Who the fuck taught you assholes how to monger? You fool's have no fucking clue what you're doing? The whining, complaining, constant overpaying, falling in love with hookers etc.

    It no wonder this city is laughed at by other REAL mongers such as myself.

    You are all pathetic and complete douche bags.

    C5.

  9. #6723
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    So you're making an asshole out of yourself here in the trap by telling me that its OK for Guy's to pay 80 Buck's for a CBJ? Lmao! You can go fuck yourself asshole! You are part of the problem in this shitty city.

    C5.
    I didn't say I paid 80 for a CBJ. Which you inferred. Asshole is my middle name though. I know the game and what some of these girls try. I've been in strip clubs in back booths where they try to do say 150 for a CBJ which I laugh at and on the street never. If you walking the street its 20 for head and 40 for half and half and I hold that position. Backpage is a different story.

  10. #6722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Very Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Furrber  [View Original Post]
    Never said anything before to you. But I will now. Stop being such a cheap ass. It's the mongers money. If he wants to spend 80 bucks on a CBJ let him do it. Don't whine or complain. If you can get a bbbjwcsbinyrm for 25 or 30 like I know you like than that's alright for you. Most of the guys who spend that dough are out of towners. Let them, even newbies let them pay more.
    So you're making an asshole out of yourself here in the trap by telling me that its OK for Guy's to pay 80 Buck's for a CBJ? Lmao! You can go fuck yourself asshole! You are part of the problem in this shitty city.

    C5.

  11. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I've never dealt with so many loser's in one particular city in my life as I have here in Orlando. The monger and provider community here is the absolute worse in the country. Unfortunately their are way too many assholes here who know absolutely nothing about mongering! These guy's continue to overpay for pussy on a daily basis.

    One asshole bragged about spending 80 Buck's for a CBJ! This idiotic behavior I believe will continue to get worse in this shitty city. The provider's here are just as bad as the monger's! Most are all on candy and most have deep mental health issues. The days of finding a decent hooker in Orlando is long gone!

    Paradise Trail offers the best hookers in the city at excellent prices. While you stupid assholes spend 200 and up an hour for pussy, I get the same quality pussy on the trail for 20 to 30 Buck's. The so called escorts are all on candy! Yet you guys continue to shower these hookers with ridiculous amounts of cash.

    These hookers laugh at you guy's for paying these high prices. Certain mongers on this Orlando forum are completely useless and foolish. Vino is probably the most useless of all. Falls in loves with hookers constantly then moves them in to his shitty one bedroom apartment where they rob him blind. He's an asshole and deserves all they do to him.

    Swags has more guts then any of you so called mongers and she's a female.

    You guys are pathetic and I'm ashamed to call Orlando home.

    C5.
    Never said anything before to you. But I will now. Stop being such a cheap ass. It's the mongers money. If he wants to spend 80 bucks on a CBJ let him do it. Don't whine or complain. If you can get a bbbjwcsbinyrm for 25 or 30 like I know you like than that's alright for you. Most of the guys who spend that dough are out of towners. Let them, even newbies let them pay more.

  12. #6720

    Hey Swags

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    Must of been needed to be renewed.
    Did you post on Backpage in Daytona this week under a different name? This is just a security question. Please advise. I'm sure the forum needs to know.

  13. #6719

    Praise to A2

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not alleged, just a cute pet name.

    That was a great post, just rain down on all my fun A2, shame on you!

    PG.
    For helping out! And It let's members know he is looking out for them. Somebody has to regulate our emotional shortcomings! And do damage control.

  14. #6718

    Was it something I said?

    Not alleged, just a cute pet name.

    That was a great post, just rain down on all my fun A2, shame on you!

    PG.

  15. #6717
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    I know you thought it was cute but no

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape