Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32588
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBang  [View Original Post]
    I thought you retired bro nice to see you back. I made various stops in the old neighborhood Wilkens and it is a desert what happened. I guess my two year drought will continue.
    I've retired from "public" life LOL. But I still get some in on occasion.

  2. #32587
    I thought you retired bro nice to see you back. I made various stops in the old neighborhood Wilkens and it is a desert what happened. I guess my two year drought will continue.

  3. #32586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Where to begin, Lisa / Leah, is not in Ohio. I thought I saw her the last couple of trips to Bmore, but I didn't mention it because I was told she was gone. I thought I saw her a few weeks back being walked like a dog by some white dude with a mini zztop beard. I know I saw her today standing near Ashton and Payson. She's lost weight and doesn't look healthy at all.

    Funny how you run into people you're looking for sometimes, on my way out of town, I made a stop at hip hop Chicken. When I walked in, I saw Christina sitting down with some black dude. They were waiting on their food. I motioned to her without the guy seeing us . She mouthed silently to me, that the guy was her man and she couldn't date.

    It was funny standing next to her getting my food and making eye contact, and not being able to make a date. All that changed in a paculier way after we both left the place. As I was making a right onto Monroe, Christina waved at me from across the street. She was still with the black dude. I motioned to her, that I was going this way and wasn't going to turn back around. I really don't know what changed that quickly. Maybe she talked the guy into letting her date to make some cash, I don't know.

    I must say either way, she's lost weight from the short time it's been since I saw her about 3 weeks ago. I still wouldn't mind pounding her ass though. Hope I run into her again.

    There's a soap opera going on between the Beast, Bree Olson and the Candy Man. He's going back and forth between the two. Since that's the case, I got to sample miss Olson again.

    Looks like sweet Anna, the Syrian princess has some issues. It's personal, so I won't go into it, it's not physical or medical related, so you can probably guess. She looked tired when I saw her today. She's still the nicest and sweetest SW I know personally. I hope her situation gets resolved in her favor.
    I spoke with Christina last night. She said that she's staying on Wilkens if you know the house; it's a few doors from the corner of Payson. She told me that he is very controlling and watches her every move. Some of you might know to whom I speak of. But she dating if you catch her out without the appendage. She also told me that she's getting tired and is trying to get clean again. I hope so because she is a sweet girl if you catch her and she's not geeking. Peace.

  4. #32585

    What I saw and observed this evening.

    Where to begin, Lisa / Leah, is not in Ohio. I thought I saw her the last couple of trips to Bmore, but I didn't mention it because I was told she was gone. I thought I saw her a few weeks back being walked like a dog by some white dude with a mini zztop beard. I know I saw her today standing near Ashton and Payson. She's lost weight and doesn't look healthy at all.

    Funny how you run into people you're looking for sometimes, on my way out of town, I made a stop at hip hop Chicken. When I walked in, I saw Christina sitting down with some black dude. They were waiting on their food. I motioned to her without the guy seeing us . She mouthed silently to me, that the guy was her man and she couldn't date.

    It was funny standing next to her getting my food and making eye contact, and not being able to make a date. All that changed in a paculier way after we both left the place. As I was making a right onto Monroe, Christina waved at me from across the street. She was still with the black dude. I motioned to her, that I was going this way and wasn't going to turn back around. I really don't know what changed that quickly. Maybe she talked the guy into letting her date to make some cash, I don't know.

    I must say either way, she's lost weight from the short time it's been since I saw her about 3 weeks ago. I still wouldn't mind pounding her ass though. Hope I run into her again.

    There's a soap opera going on between the Beast, Bree Olson and the Candy Man. He's going back and forth between the two. Since that's the case, I got to sample miss Olson again.

    Looks like sweet Anna, the Syrian princess has some issues. It's personal, so I won't go into it, it's not physical or medical related, so you can probably guess. She looked tired when I saw her today. She's still the nicest and sweetest SW I know personally. I hope her situation gets resolved in her favor.

  5. #32584

    Going to have to track her down for more


  6. #32583

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Erin hovering around the circle and looking good. Stopped and talked to her a bit, seemed very upbeat and her rack was looking sweet. Said she finally has the tig ole bitties back up to a "C" and it shows. Didn't have time to check them out more closely but will be looking for her in the future. She's a WSW, late 20's, wearing pink glasses and engineer boots. Not exactly a fashion model but overall a cool chick. Oh ya she's well tattooed. Grab her while she's doing well, cause she can flip quickly.
    Also wondering if this is skinny Erin with the DSLs? Said she had a thyroid condition that kept her skinny. I loved her service when she wasn't geeking. Last I heard about her was some intel from Bridget (the one who looks like Sally Field). She said she found some sugar daddy who decided to take care of her and moved her to South Carolina. Please let us know if this is her.

  7. #32582

    How sway?

    How is it that all these SW know about this site, which one of you clowns couldn't hold water? Smh. Is anything sacred anymore. Why would a monger feel to say something about this site like it's going to get them extra points. Smfh.

  8. #32581

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers. Do any of you know any Asian chicks that does FS. If so pm me. Please!!
    You and me both, brother.

  9. #32580

  10. #32579
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl walking by the circle yesterday who I was certain was not a SW. But then a few minutes later she was still there so I glanced at her and pulled over. She walked right over and got in and introduced herself as Sam. This girl is a 9. 5 on anybody's scale. Twenty seven years old, very tall, long brown hair with some blonde highlights and well dressed. Her make-up was done perfectly. I decided I had to see this girl naked so we left the area. She let me take a load of pictures with the proviso that they not be posted here. She is well aware of this forum. She said that she used to dance and did Backpage for a while.

    Once she was naked her body was awesome. Nice boobs that she loved to have squeezed hard and very hard nipples. She was well trimmed with just a little hair down below, just as I like it. She definitely provided a GFE with lots of DFK with kissing and licking all over. Her blowjob was perfect, with deepthroat and loads of attention to the boys and some rimming thrown in to make it even better. She will swallow if you want, and seems open to doing most anything you want. Anal is available under the right conditions, and she says she actually enjoys it because it feels so good. She didn't rush me even though I can take a little time sometimes. Sam just kept on going until I was completely spent.

    I didn't ask her if it's okay to share her number, but I will and let you guys know. If you see her around she is absolutely worth stopping for. She is easy to spot because she looks so civilian. I doubt that she has to be out long because she looks so hot. She also said that she tries to work primarily off her phone. I intend to see her again later in the week.
    I am interested. Hook a buddy up.

    raBBit

  11. #32578
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl walking by the circle yesterday who I was certain was not a SW. But then a few minutes later she was still there so I glanced at her and pulled over. She walked right over and got in and introduced herself as Sam. This girl is a 9. 5 on anybody's scale. Twenty seven years old, very tall, long brown hair with some blonde highlights and well dressed. Her make-up was done perfectly. I decided I had to see this girl naked so we left the area. She let me take a load of pictures with the proviso that they not be posted here. She is well aware of this forum. She said that she used to dance and did Backpage for a while.

    Once she was naked her body was awesome. Nice boobs that she loved to have squeezed hard and very hard nipples. She was well trimmed with just a little hair down below, just as I like it. She definitely provided a GFE with lots of DFK with kissing and licking all over. Her blowjob was perfect, with deepthroat and loads of attention to the boys and some rimming thrown in to make it even better. She will swallow if you want, and seems open to doing most anything you want. Anal is available under the right conditions, and she says she actually enjoys it because it feels so good. She didn't rush me even though I can take a little time sometimes. Sam just kept on going until I was completely spent.

    I didn't ask her if it's okay to share her number, but I will and let you guys know. If you see her around she is absolutely worth stopping for. She is easy to spot because she looks so civilian. I doubt that she has to be out long because she looks so hot. She also said that she tries to work primarily off her phone. I intend to see her again later in the week.
    Did you drop a load on her face for all us ugly fuucks who wouldn't normally stand a chance with her, except for the great equalizer "Heroin" If Hogan keeps trying to be a hero and cleanup this junk, I'll be voting with the Dems in the next election. Keep the push alive!

  12. #32577

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl walking by the circle yesterday who I was certain was not a SW. But then a few minutes later she was still there so I glanced at her and pulled over. She walked right over and got in and introduced herself as Sam. This girl is a 9. 5 on anybody's scale. Very tall, long brown hair with some blonde highlights and well dressed. Her make-up was done perfectly. I decided I had to see this girl naked so we left the area. She let me take a load of pictures with the proviso that they not be posted here. She is well aware of this forum. She said that she used to dance and did Backpage for a while.

    Once she was naked her body was awesome. Nice boobs that she loved to have squeezed hard and very hard nipples. She was well trimmed with just a little hair down below, just as I like it. She definitely provided a GFE with lots of DFK with kissing and licking all over. Her blowjob was perfect, with deepthroat and loads of attention to the boys and some rimming thrown in to make it even better. She will swallow if you want, and seems open to doing most anything you want. Anal is available under the right conditions, and she says she actually enjoys it because it feels so good. She didn't rush me even though I can take a little time sometimes. Sam just kept on going until I was completely spent.

    I didn't ask her if it's okay to share her number, but I will and let you guys know. If you see her around she is absolutely worth stopping for. She is easy to spot because she looks so civilian. I doubt that she has to be out long because she looks so hot. She also said that she tries to work primarily off her phone. I intend to see her again later in the week.
    I'd appreciate a referral if she agrees to it. Thanks, OCG.

  13. #32576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Another Sam at the circle

    I saw a girl walking by the circle yesterday who I was certain was not a SW. But then a few minutes later she was still there so I glanced at her and pulled over. She walked right over and got in and introduced herself as Sam. This girl is a 9. 5 on anybody's scale. Twenty seven years old, very tall, long brown hair with some blonde highlights and well dressed. Her make-up was done perfectly. I decided I had to see this girl naked so we left the area. She let me take a load of pictures with the proviso that they not be posted here. She is well aware of this forum. She said that she used to dance and did Backpage for a while.

    Once she was naked her body was awesome. Nice boobs that she loved to have squeezed hard and very hard nipples. She was well trimmed with just a little hair down below, just as I like it. She definitely provided a GFE with lots of DFK with kissing and licking all over. Her blowjob was perfect, with deepthroat and loads of attention to the boys and some rimming thrown in to make it even better. She will swallow if you want, and seems open to doing most anything you want. Anal is available under the right conditions, and she says she actually enjoys it because it feels so good. She didn't rush me even though I can take a little time sometimes. Sam just kept on going until I was completely spent.

    I didn't ask her if it's okay to share her number, but I will and let you guys know. If you see her around she is absolutely worth stopping for. She is easy to spot because she looks so civilian. I doubt that she has to be out long because she looks so hot. She also said that she tries to work primarily off her phone. I intend to see her again later in the week.

  14. #32575

    Another classic

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1356/ma...hat-dress.html

    Anybody heard from this sweetie lately?

  15. #32574

    Thanks for the 411 on her

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    I thought I'd wait a few days before I posted to see if she would make things right but since I have not heard for 5 days, I am probably never going to. I thought I had this one figured out but I suppose regular women are sufficiently unpredictable and when you throw drugs into the mix, ape shit hits the fan. So I've know Amanda for a while but recently was reconnected through a fellow senior member. Based on prior history, I assumed certain things and ascribed a certain level of trust but one can never trust crackheads / junkies so it is my fault.

    She called prior to to snow blast last week, suggesting she come over for a couple of days "to snuggle in bed through the storm". Negotiated terms so that she had enough to last the few days, made me wait an hour for pickup (in retrospect should have been the first warning sign, which I ignored since she has always previously been reliable and on time). First night in the storm went well enough fucking like rabbits but by the eve of the second day, she begged to go back to Baltimore to pick more meds up as "it was not as good as usual and she used everything she brought". I'm a good 45-60 minutes away and this should have been the second warning sign which I ignored which I'll never do again, ie. Go back prior to scheduled drop-off. But I was feeling a little cabin-fevered from a whole day in from the snow and she did suggest a nice dinner in Baltimore. So off we went, gave her a bit more for supplemental meds, then went for dinner. After dinner, she insisted on going back to pharmacist as she was shorted, by then my patience ran thin and I said no. This is when she started to make calls on the drive back to get a delivery at my house which I of course said no to. She then suggested meeting delivery guy at shopping center parking lot. Asks me for even more for more supplemental meds which was the third warning sign I ignored. Walks to to delivery guys with a Jackson and then 5 minutes later they haul arse out of the parking lot, like I'm going to bother chasing them down or something. Turns out delivery guy is her ex- whom she's still heads / heels over. This is all over a couple of Jacksons, she was willing to toss a good relationship out over. Interestingly, she left a suitcase of clothing (would cost more than 2 Jacksons to replace) and another bag of personal effects (art books, pencils, paints etc). But whatever. Contacted her with a WTF and she responds too busy to respond. I guess when you screw your friends / customers over, you end up with none.

    So even you of think you have history and know them, they still cannot be trusted to do anything which makes sense, economic or otherwise, but I guess drugs distort one's reality. In any case, DO NOT TRUST, insist on paying after services are completed and do not do her a favor of helping with medical errands. From now on, medical errands are to be done on their time, not mine, and I'll never break the rules I set for myself again.
    Saw her pics on BP, that's messed up, and it's happened to me on several occasions, particularly if H is their thing. It can become all about them, their addiction and your time which is wasted, when it comes to overnites, they play this stupid little game of riding the clock, getting doped up, and then finally having to get to it at like 4:30 am after they have hidden in the bathroom all night. You stand correct, services first, meds later, and don't make the mistake of letting them do H at your place, EVER, if they have a bad trip, like one did recently down in FL, before I relocated, you could draw heat on you, and get booted out of your own place. These vamps ruin it not just for themselves, between you and them, but for their relationships with other mongers as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape