Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 615 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1499

    Lilsexy22

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Says she is getting $700 per meeting. I have countered, far less.
    She countered back with $500, and saying no anal. Not sure if her stance on anal is a general statement or we have established it's $200 more.
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5
    My experience indicates the market is asking $200 to $300 for a meeting / date. Perhaps dinner and a multi-hour session of fun, it's a full evening. What are other mongers seeing? Other than you guys that get them for free...
    Here is what she messaged me:

    Well I want $400 per visit. I don't do anal 3-some or tie ups. I'll cook for you clean for you give you message and whatever else you like. As long as you take care of me financially. I'll take care of you. I'm high maintenance. And I do have bills that need to be paid. So is it a agreement?

    It'll be worth your time and money trust me! I'm the prettiest girl on here.

  2. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Says she is getting $700 per meeting. I have countered, far less.

    She countered back with $500, and saying no anal. Not sure if her stance on anal is a general statement or we have established it's $200 more.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5

    My experience indicates the market is asking $200 to $300 for a meeting / date. Perhaps dinner and a multi-hour session of fun, it's a full evening. What are other mongers seeing? Other than you guys that get them for free. .t
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-e542ddb4189c

    300/ visit.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-bafee244b0a2

    350/2 hr.

  3. #1497

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMalibu  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately there are a few high-end professional guys that don't tend to frequent this site that are willing to pay $500 to $1,000 a meet. Some more than that. The good news is that those guys are far and few between. I've had great success with $150 to $300 per meet. Never have I paid for a M&G. There are too many ladies looking for an easy buck to worry about the GPS. Most that have the GPS affliction are usually not any good in bed anyway. I've had better times with 25 to 29 yo ladies that have experience and have gotten over the GPS syndrome.
    Sir, delete some old emails, not able to send you private message.

  4. #1496

    Up tick in SA activity

    I've always had great SA success, however recently its insane, I am spilling hot pussy off my plate, I am backed up on meet and greets, seeing my regulars, etc, I need a pssy holiday!. I still can't believe all the young girls that I meet and have NO inhibitions, none. If I get any more young sexy SUBs I am going to start a CULT!

  5. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    Says she is getting $700 per meeting. I have countered, far less.

    She countered back with $500, and saying no anal. Not sure if her stance on anal is a general statement or we have established it's $200 more.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5

    My experience indicates the market is asking $200 to $300 for a meeting / date. Perhaps dinner and a multi-hour session of fun, it's a full evening. What are other mongers seeing? Other than you guys that get them for free. .t
    You know it would be a lot easier if they just sent a menu.

  6. #1494

    Gps

    Unfortunately there are a few high-end professional guys that don't tend to frequent this site that are willing to pay $500 to $1,000 a meet. Some more than that. The good news is that those guys are far and few between. I've had great success with $150 to $300 per meet. Never have I paid for a M&G. There are too many ladies looking for an easy buck to worry about the GPS. Most that have the GPS affliction are usually not any good in bed anyway. I've had better times with 25 to 29 yo ladies that have experience and have gotten over the GPS syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]

  7. #1493

    Comeheresugardaddy gps


  8. #1492

    Lilsexy22

    Says she is getting $700 per meeting. I have countered, far less.

    She countered back with $500, and saying no anal. Not sure if her stance on anal is a general statement or we have established it's $200 more.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-7e93134ebcf5

    My experience indicates the market is asking $200 to $300 for a meeting / date. Perhaps dinner and a multi-hour session of fun, it's a full evening. What are other mongers seeing? Other than you guys that get them for free. .t

  9. #1491

    PlatnumBlonde075


  10. #1490

    That's been on her profile

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeCoolHand  [View Original Post]
    "I don't work for free, and I don't expect free money. ".

    Maybe she changed it after you posted, but it sounds like she's down for a quid pro quo scenario.
    Since it went up.

    I got an I'm back asking for type of arrangement and details, so lets see if she has GPS or is just blowing smoke.

  11. #1489

    Read it again

    "I don't work for free, and I don't expect free money. ".

    Maybe she changed it after you posted, but it sounds like she's down for a quid pro quo scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLobster  [View Original Post]
    She says she doesn't care about money. Is she for real?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-ca38ace7e88e

  12. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    You might want to put on your profile that you are a traveler so that the SBs know that the fav / contact they got isn't just a drive by.

    BTW, has anyone else suddenly received a spike in the number favs from outside the US in the last week. ?
    I received a bunch from the Philippines, a few others from all over the globe.

  13. #1487

    Urbaby332

    She says she doesn't care about money. Is she for real?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-ca38ace7e88e

  14. #1486
    Quote Originally Posted by CletusTheYokel  [View Original Post]
    The problem with sugar babies is that when they work it is so good. Like ByronDee, I'm doing a lot of business travel lately. I'm still away--and have had a great time with 3 different sugarbanbies. So good.

    For some sugar babies, the fact that I'm passing through might be an advantage--its lets them follow though without the consequence of a local contact.

    Meanwhile, will get up a report or two of ones in Ohio!

    C.

    And completely agree about dancers. My one sb fail on this trip was with a dancer.
    You might want to put on your profile that you are a traveler so that the SBs know that the fav / contact they got isn't just a drive by.

    BTW, has anyone else suddenly received a spike in the number favs from outside the US in the last week. ?

  15. #1485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Dancer Mentality

    While I agree with almost everything you say, remember that, while the dancers get, say, $200 per BJ handed to them, they have to turn over a fair amount of that to the house. I have a very good friend who is a very successful dancer and she says its not quite as good as we patrons think it is. That said, it sure as hell ain't bad. Although to be honest I don't know if I could do it, no matter what the money is! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Will tell you the same thing, we refer to it as the "Dancer Mentality".

    They want to be paid by the pop or they are one and done since the music has stopped and its time to move on to the next guy.

    Or to put it another way, $150 from the guy just to be in the VIP room and another $50 for the BJ means that in her mind she gets $200 for a BJ, which translates to a severe case of GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape