Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,646 to 30,660 of 30796
-
03-20-17 22:24 #151Senior Member

Posts: 1301That sums up the price from what I remember and I doubt she's gone up. The last time I saw her she wouldn't shut up about the guy she was going to marry. Then her posts stopped then they started again. My guess is the marriage fell through because likely the guy met her via backpage and he had second thoughts or just wanted a square chick. She never let me go in her butt but she did a good job trying to take all I could give her in the other two holes. The big turn offs for me were the talking, day drinking and her attitude. Nothing negative with the attitude but I felt like she wanted a date kind of situation with you bringing wine and whatnot. If I like a sex worker then that's fine but there better be a discount or no clock.
Originally Posted by Jimjim77
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 21:34 #150Senior Member

Posts: 409Amber
Last I saw her it was $200 and well worth it if she is your type. As far as I know she is still available. Very open to anything. Not a clock watcher so you may get more time than you expect. Not sure the marriage thing is going to happen.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 20:59 #149Senior Member

Posts: 118IIRC. This one was getting married and retiring.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 20:50 #148Senior Member

Posts: 818Amber
This one?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
http://adultsearch.com/north-carolin...escorts/367626
http://liveescortreviews.com/large/r...0-0166/1/12137
What is the rate?
-
03-20-17 15:31 #147Senior Member

Posts: 66Nope.
Originally Posted by Horny4U
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=180909
-
03-20-17 14:45 #146Senior Member

Posts: 57RE: Hailey
Is this the same Hailey?
http://raleigh.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-you/34236749
Originally Posted by Llstickbow
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 21:37 #145Senior Member

Posts: 329Great anal.
Amber in Fuquay. Get a few drinks in her and you get anything you want. Anal is a specialty for her even sober. Not the greatest looker but she always delivers.
Originally Posted by Llstickbow
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 18:59 #144Senior Member

Posts: 66Looking something
Hello why'all.
Hoping to have a PM on a great greek gal, I mean GREAT if possible, thanks in advance.
-
03-19-17 18:49 #143Regular Member

Posts: 6Gina
Can you please PM me Gina's link?
Originally Posted by TheSting24
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 18:32 #142Senior Member

Posts: 66Hailey
There was once a morning I feel asleep. In the dream I was at a hotel I grabbed and a beautiful lady showed up. We made some talk and she grabed a shower after that we LFK and explored the large bumps on her chest, I was put on the bed and BBBJ ensued, I dropped out and got under her a d DATY and it was okay, not sure she was super in to it but hey I was having fun. We covered up and K9 she said to start, we moved into missionary and I filled the cover hitting it hard and she was taking it like a champ. Fun was had, we hu g out but I was not going to rise again so hugs and kisses out. I will say YMMV she is cool however check the website theres a lot of extra charge stuff. But I had a good time.
-
03-17-17 17:20 #141Senior Member

Posts: 350Maybe
Maybe one of you could PM me some of the finer details on a visit with her?
Originally Posted by TheSting24
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 15:16 #140Senior Member

Posts: 127BKS Gianna Review
Here is another good score from BKS. I am going to try the new girl next week. Just wanted to share this one here if someone does not have VIP TER access.
If you have worked with BKS you would know that initial contact is via email. They are very helpful and easy to work with. We setup time the and I was there about 10 minutes early so waited till got the room number. Once I had number I was there in no time knocked the door. Took some time to open door as there was cleaning lady in lobby. But it was not long before she opened the door and beautiful peeked behind the door. My head is thinking that face is better than pictures hopefully rest is too. Once I was in room I turned around to see if her pics really represent her. Let me tell you guys, she is more beautiful than her pictures. She walked me to the room, It was perfect temp room which I requested. She confirmed If I am comfortable. We talked for about 15 minutes and she came close to me. I started roaming my hands on her legs and she got the hint and started kissing. LFK lead to DFK. I loved the way she used her lips and sucked my lips and tongue. I undo her bra and the best boobs in long time were in front of me which I played and sucked. I never go down on providers. This is probably 2nd I went down on as there was no smell and was cleanest it can get. I inserted my fingers in in her V while licking and sucking on her clit. She loved it and started arching her back. My other hand was on enjoying her breast. She pulled me up and started to suck me with giving enough attention to boys. I didn't wanted to bust yet so asked her how she likes. She told me, her Fav position is Doggy so we started with that. That was a great view. Other reviews are not wrong about how perfect her ass is. I did not wanted to divert my mind from that position and finished there. We were ready for 2nd round but may be next time. I had to leave for work.
Stay Tuned for next review if I can make it.
-
03-14-17 08:38 #139Senior Member

Posts: 289Gina Joseph
I am in agreement. I have seen Gina three times. All good; she is sweet, hot, and totally interested in client happiness. And not a clock watcher.
Sting.
Originally Posted by RufoReal6371
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 07:55 #138Senior Member

Posts: 350Agreed
It boils down to each persons comfort level and the thrill or risk they want to accept. Also their money situation. I will save up if I need to. I saw Celena and have to say she was one of my better visits. Even with the language barrier.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 22:00 #137Senior Member

Posts: 47Gina Joseph
I saw her today (she told me she's just gotten over the flu and was not able to reply or date during that time) and she's always been good to me she actually cancelled an appointment to make sure we had our full time. I think she's pretty low volume and schedules around her personal life. My experience is that if you treat her well (be on time, be clean, be respectful) she does the same.
Originally Posted by Shz1181
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






