Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,161 to 26,175 of 26430
-
03-24-17 00:21 #270Senior Member

Posts: 121Gia / Brooke
I think this is a link to an ad by Gia / Brooke. It was in the Massage section of BackPage this last Tuesday. In it she says she is a licensed masseuse. Also "special discounts" for first time customers.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...rooke/18417465
-
03-21-17 10:16 #269Senior Member

Posts: 308Hanna
Well I was on the prowl this morning and saw Hanna walking to the gas station on L. We talk and she said her friend arent keeping her busy and she could use some more regulars. I have always had a great time with her and did today. She has a great reputation. So if you looking for safe clean fun with a girl next door type hottie. Call her number if you have it, if not ill give it out.
I don't talk about what her rates are because everone is different based on your needs and hers also. LOL.
-
03-20-17 13:07 #268Senior Member

Posts: 299She has a cross and her face is broken out.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 09:36 #267Senior Member

Posts: 246Megan
I am really confused! Does MEgan on appleton ave have a tatoo on her back and scars even on her face? Maybe I was had! She also said she had a friend she worked with who was a stripper. What contact number have you guys been using?
-
03-19-17 19:43 #266Senior Member

Posts: 370No. Don't have a link to an ad, but here are some pics. Well, that was her a while ago.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 19:33 #265

Posts: 666Gia
No the link you posted is for Gia / Kourtney this is a link for Gia / Brooke / Marcella / Kira / Et al.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
http://spicygia.naughtynsexy.com/
-
03-19-17 13:47 #264Senior Member

Posts: 326Gia
Is this her?
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-real/17908141
-
03-19-17 12:33 #263Senior Member

Posts: 131Gia / Brooke
Not too long ago I felt that $120 was an incredible bargain for someone with her looks and skills. Now I think sixty might be too much.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 11:49 #262Senior Member

Posts: 1484Megan is always a good time
Would see her more but I usually don't repeat unless it's budget friendly. No skin issues from what I saw and she looks better than her pics.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 01:31 #261Senior Member

Posts: 1820Street life
It's hit it miss but she can ocassionally be found on the South Loops now.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 22:38 #260

Posts: 666Megan
Hard to tell who you are talking about. Read my post #13703,2-28 and post # 13680,2-25 I saw her on the 28th and she said she was OOB and had pulled all her posts. Then yesterday she posted, so apparently she is back in biz. Who knows? But, I will leave you with this: I have seen her lotsa times and never was disappointed. Go Bucky OFG out.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...treat/18370319
-
03-18-17 21:57 #259Senior Member

Posts: 308Stay away
She contacted me also, so I went and I saw how bad she looked dirty, smelled and has sore all over her face, I gave her a ride and some money couldn't bring myself to doing anything. I would run far and fast. She needs help.
Originally Posted by CharlieKane200
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 21:22 #258Senior Member

Posts: 57Second thought
I remembered later that when I pulled into the parking lot, another gal walked out of the room, a lot of these girls work in pairs, so maybe the other girl was working the day you were there.
Originally Posted by OldGuy414
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 21:16 #257Senior Member

Posts: 370Gia / Brooke
Got a call from Gia / Brooke Thursday night saying she could get a room or come over, and then a text today offering a 60 special. Haven't seen her in over a year. Anybody have current info?
-
03-18-17 13:51 #256Senior Member

Posts: 57Megan
This must not be the same Megan I saw last week on Appleton, the one I saw was the same girl as the pictures, only was better than the pictures, did not have scars all over her body and was excellent at what she does, and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






