Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,916 to 21,930 of 43528
-
03-20-17 11:47 #21613Senior Member

Posts: 111Not melons
I think you are greatly exaggerating Sarah's breast size. A lot more like peaches than melons.
Originally Posted by YoloGent
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-17 00:03 #21612Senior Member

Posts: 518Tried a new spot
Tried a new spot in Quincy (Safford street), found the number on BP, and went to try it, toftt! Walked in and the receptionist asked if I have called earlier and I've responded, yes. She asked me to sit down as she has to make a room available. Saw another worker and she was skinny with no figure and appears to be 45+ in age. The receptionist looks young 37+ in age and has more figure than the other one. Got undressed and receptionist asked me to lay down. Chit chat a bit and found out that her name was Jennifer. She asked how much pressure and if she can use oil on me. I've responded and then laid down butt naked and she proceed with it. I had towel around my waste, but she took it off when I was laying down. First impression was like, "ohh no, legit massage parlor and not feathery touch. " Then she picked up phone calls about 4 times and exited the room 5 times and apologized but kept doing so, while leaving the door wide open. I've asked her more than 5 times to shut the door and she left a crack open and said she needs to tell the other worker what to do. She then completely stopped 10 minutes early and was on the phone. Later she apologized and said she will make up time and started with the feathery touch, in my mind it was game on! While she was massaging my real head, I grabbed her booty and tried going underneath her dress. She moved back when I went under. Then she asked me to flip, then more feathery touch. I just grabbed her butt and then went under her dress, but she moved back again. I tried utc top and she hesitated and I went full throttle and just cupped it utc =).
She then massaged the long ranger and the fountain came on. She got a hot towel and cleaned me up and she said the exercise was like an apology for all those incidents earlier. I've said it is okay. She got me water and a snack bar. She did not discussed tips and I handed her $30 after I got dressed. As I got to the door she said "eh" and I kept walking out and then turned around and she didn't say anything. I deem it was an okay session with all the interruptions and her efforts almost got her back the standard tip, but nahhhh, not on my session going like that.
Ticket: $40/ hhr.
Effort: $30.
Looks: 6/10.
Feel: 7/10.
Location is next to a laundromat, so be cautious.
Batman returning to scene: maybe.
-
03-19-17 19:37 #21611Senior Member

Posts: 125Google maps photo
On street view it has For Rent signs all over it not to mention a different name on the sign. I'll try and drive by it tomorrow to update its status.
Originally Posted by Matt9978
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 13:47 #21610Senior Member

Posts: 189You the man. Appreciate that Matt.
SPS.
Originally Posted by Matt9978
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 13:45 #21609Senior Member

Posts: 48Dandelion
Logged on for you. The most recents posts look like standard HJ's from Lily and Coco.
Originally Posted by SirPsychoSexy
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 13:37 #21608Regular Member

Posts: 1Is there anyl Chinese FS in allston / brighton?
There were few that I used before with young Chinese girls. One I remember is called Amy's.
Do you guys can give some info on them? Or similar place I can go now?
-
03-19-17 13:20 #21607Senior Member

Posts: 189Dandelion Weymouth
I've seen quite a few new posts on rubmaps about this place but I'm not a member of the site so I can't read any reviews. Anybody having any fun there?
Let me know.
SPS.
-
03-19-17 08:02 #21606Senior Member

Posts: 166Sarah
That's 91 B Linden St in Waltham, now advertising as Apple Spa. Sarah is older but fit FYI.
Originally Posted by FrankShooter87
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 22:18 #21605Senior Member

Posts: 36Which post or place?
Not sure which post or location you are referring to.
Originally Posted by YoloGent
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 22:17 #21604Senior Member

Posts: 113There is no happiness in Franklin.
And please quit referring to Backpage as British Petroleum.
Originally Posted by GlennCoward53
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-17 15:10 #21603Senior Member

Posts: 315Reagrding AMPs in Franklin, MA
I took note on rub maps of various results that can be had at various Franklin, Ma AMPs. They run hot and cold, depending on who you may get. One place that advertises on British Petroleum I can not find any reviews on. It is called Kangtai on Cottage St. Anyone have and 411 ? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...6297/36455510..
Can someone pm me if you know which one will leave me going home happy? I know about the prospects in Broke-town and Easton but I am looking for a new place besides driving to RI.
-
03-18-17 11:17 #21602Senior Member

Posts: 166Anyone try this one yet?
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...8A%A1/38392063
Originally Posted by WalthamKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 20:12 #21601Senior Member

Posts: 166986 Waltham
I usually frequent Cherry Blossom and 1060 and recommend the two Angelas. I decided to try something different. I dropped by 986 Main in Waltham this week and met Coco. She seems familiar and I suspect I've seen her elsewhere. She is plain but attractive. Quite average build and I would say early 30's. She is not old or fat. I took a half hour, because it gives me a free massage after every 4 (I get 5 half-hour sessions for the price of 4 hours). The massage was fair and relaxing. The ending was also fair. To her credit, Coco began going thru a series of exploratory tests to find out what got the best response out of me. I find that providers who do this generally become better with repeat visits and far superior to ones who simply jackhammer away, maybe increasing speed to precipitate a result. Coco was friendly and flirty. I think she is competitive in a town with many good offerings.
Sr.
-
03-17-17 19:46 #21600Senior Member

Posts: 537Apple
Is taller and bigger boobs. Both are good looking. I haven't been w / apple yet.
Originally Posted by SupremeJay
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-17 19:44 #21599Senior Member

Posts: 537T Shower
I don't think so. They usually say it's not working.
Originally Posted by SantoshReddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






