Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21611

    Near Salem AAMP

    Revisited after a long time #ends 2378. Nancy still there, same great service.

  2. #21610

    Nativa off line

    Quote Originally Posted by BizkitLife  [View Original Post]
    I think she closed up the store and left. There seems to have new AMP named Pink Day Spa opened up at the same location where she used to advertise.
    A couple of weeks ago, I tried all the numbers I've ever had for her and they were all out of service. The shop still says Nativa (Pink is the next shop. Not a good experience there) but Nativa is seriously UTR.

  3. #21609
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Before I'm lambasted I've RTFF.

    But conflicting reports abound. So can any experienced mongers provide a top three choices for Quincy? PM or post is fine. Criteria would also be of help. Typically I stick to hand for HE but if FS or BBBJ are criteria, then good to know as well. Angel Coddington Billings. No idea which are preferred. Digits a plus.

    TIA.

    CV.
    You read the forum right, all are middle age providers with a YMMV though usually limited menu. Service is in the eye of the beholder. If you want more and younger then it's AAMP service or try the Pawtucket spa's.

  4. #21608
    Quote Originally Posted by SexRohmer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the other day and discovered that Sarah formerly of Beijing is now working here. She may have been the MILF you saw. She has a great body for her age. There is another girl there named Apple who is younger but a bit heavy. Sarah was busy when I dropped by, but I will be back. I have always found her attractive.

    SR.
    Thanks for letting me know Sarah works there but it wasn't her that I saw out front. I saw her several times at Beijing and would have recognized her. I always had great massages from her at Beijing so I think I may have to visit her at Linden. It's possible it was Apple as the woman I saw out front was a bit thick but still shapely.

  5. #21607

    Nice Info

    This place will be getting very busy soon, I suspect. Sarah's melons are juicy.

  6. #21606

    1060

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeJay  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Apple. Who's better looking Apple or Angela?
    Apple is like Ginger and Angela is like MaryAnne.

  7. #21605

    Linden

    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    So on Friday I was driving past 90 b in Waltham and there was a Chinese MILF out in front on her phone. She was wearing a red skirt and looked in pretty good shape with a decent rack although who knows with the padded bras they so often wear. She caught me looking and smiled. I couldn't stop so I'm wondering if anyone knows who she is and if service is good? If not I'll probably stop in sometime next week and check her out.
    Stopped by the other day and discovered that Sarah formerly of Beijing is now working here. She may have been the MILF you saw. She has a great body for her age. There is another girl there named Apple who is younger but a bit heavy. Sarah was busy when I dropped by, but I will be back. I have always found her attractive.

    SR.

  8. #21604

    1060 Waltham

    Never saw Apple. Who's better looking Apple or Angela?

  9. #21603

    Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageMama  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad on BP.

    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...enter/38347806

    Has anybody experienced this place in Lexington? Want feedback. Please PM me! Thanks.
    For a while there was Lotus Flower on Muzzey St where Sara from Beijing worked after closing in Waltham. Not sure if this is that place, but its the only one I've heard of in Lex center. The others are Marrett and School St. Not near the center. FWIW there have been and still may be some non-Asian, legit massage places on Muzzey as well.

  10. #21602

    Lexington AMP

    Saw this ad on BP.

    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...enter/38347806

    Has anybody experienced this place in Lexington? Want feedback. Please PM me! Thanks.

  11. #21601

    Q Town

    Before I'm lambasted I've RTFF.

    But conflicting reports abound. So can any experienced mongers provide a top three choices for Quincy? PM or post is fine. Criteria would also be of help. Typically I stick to hand for HE but if FS or BBBJ are criteria, then good to know as well. Angel Coddington Billings. No idea which are preferred. Digits a plus.

    TIA.

    CV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Momo2  [View Original Post]
    She was probably in her sixties if she looked 50. Most likely the mama san who keeps the lights on. The younger ladies come and go. So it might be worth while coming back another day a few weeks from now. Meanwhile there are many other places in Q-town to try your luck.

  12. #21600
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Plus your name says everything we need to know. Brother if you're indeed done mongering then go enjoy the next part of your life.

    A2

  13. #21599

    TOFTT in Reading

    Called up place listed on BP number ending in 6818. Ad advertises two busty young hotties with nice measurements. Called for address that took me to apartment complex in Reading. Two call system. Was told I would have a choice between two girls. My choice turned out to be bad and worse. One was short, stubby, no make up and a dumpy figure, the other had to be in her 50's with a nice rack but not much else happening. Little head did the thinking so I went with her. No massage. She stripped me after a fee of 1. 6 and full service began on bed. Afterwards she blocked my departure insisting on a tip. Seeing it was a sketchy and empty apartment I palmed her. 4 and left. Not worth a repeat and certainly not a choice of young hotties as advertised.

  14. #21598
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember 10 years ago or so the AAMP near Blue Man Group? Maybe Judy was one name? I wish some places like that were still available. Any recommendations?

    Thanks,

    Mm.
    I ment places like angel, coddington, billings in Quincy. 900 main in waltham.

  15. #21597
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan  [View Original Post]
    I think they were closed a year or so ago after some issues, which will happen again if you guys keep posting so much detail.
    Wrong. They will get shut down again, when they jack off, fuck or blow an undercover cop. Or if one of their more stupid customers signs some kind of confession or statement that they received such services there. They are not going to be shut down on the basis of an internet report, which we all know are just dreams. So keep those reports cumming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape