Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16269

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Called Seline to make an appointment. Verified that the one pictured in the ad would be who the appointment was with. Got there and saw this other girl and her there. Other girl led me to the room and asked for the house fee. I figured seline would be coming in. She didn't and I was stuck with the other girl. Typical Chinese upsell. After the other girl started massaging me I started to ask questions cause that's not what I wanted. Couldn't negotiate on a price cause of the upsell. Wanted more than standard fees and claimed to not understand english. I asked for my hf back and after the whole 'no understand' bit, she supposedly had to check with seline. Would only give me 40 back and had to keep 20 for the 2 min of massage she give me. Total rip off bait and switch and upsell. Other chick was probably 45, skinny but had a pooch.

    On to new girl lili in honolulu. Probably 5'4", 115,42 yrs. Scars and not a tight body bit skinny. Probably had kids and a boob job. Settled on 1. 2 for he and naked. She wouldn't take direction and tried to do the deed as quickly as possible. Wouldn't slow down. After 15 min, she tried to get me out of there and said done. Either can't or won't massage. Had to haggle for 1. 0 and call it a 30 min massage. It was really 20 min.

    Would not repeat at either. Really makes me hate going to these Chinese places. Rina is the only one I trust.

    Also, that guy parking attendant is so shady. He always makes up the times and tries to charge more. Only gives hand written receipts too and doesn't seem like it's going through the computer. I'm guessing he's pocketing cash.
    I feel for you in these experiences and it may be time to look in the mirror and say I've had it and I am getting out of this game. I've been where you are but I think the next one will be perfect and of course it never is. When you have bad experiences and the parking attendant is up-selling you, I would seriously seek EAP or something. Ha ha.

    I joke about this but I have been here with you and all I keep saying is if I can find that one that satisfies exactly what I am after, that's all I want. After I get it a few times then I want something else and that is the definition of a monger. Ha ha.

    Tough week for you but I hope it gets better for you but like the rest of us, I doubt if it will.

    HB.

  2. #16268

    Seline and lili review

    Called Seline to make an appointment. Verified that the one pictured in the ad would be who the appointment was with. Got there and saw this other girl and her there. Other girl led me to the room and asked for the house fee. I figured seline would be coming in. She didn't and I was stuck with the other girl. Typical Chinese upsell. After the other girl started massaging me I started to ask questions cause that's not what I wanted. Couldn't negotiate on a price cause of the upsell. Wanted more than standard fees and claimed to not understand english. I asked for my hf back and after the whole 'no understand' bit, she supposedly had to check with seline. Would only give me 40 back and had to keep 20 for the 2 min of massage she give me. Total rip off bait and switch and upsell. Other chick was probably 45, skinny but had a pooch.

    On to new girl lili in honolulu. Probably 5'4", 115,42 yrs. Scars and not a tight body bit skinny. Probably had kids and a boob job. Settled on 1. 2 for he and naked. She wouldn't take direction and tried to do the deed as quickly as possible. Wouldn't slow down. After 15 min, she tried to get me out of there and said done. Either can't or won't massage. Had to haggle for 1. 0 and call it a 30 min massage. It was really 20 min.

    Would not repeat at either. Really makes me hate going to these Chinese places. Rina is the only one I trust.

    Also, that guy parking attendant is so shady. He always makes up the times and tries to charge more. Only gives hand written receipts too and doesn't seem like it's going through the computer. I'm guessing he's pocketing cash.

  3. #16267
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadHead1  [View Original Post]
    Best is Vivian, was at Tiffany's can call there they will connect. Super Legit but very good and I think she is hella hot!
    Vivian was a cutey with excellent massage. Found a guy to take care of her and her little boy.

  4. #16266
    Quote Originally Posted by Maui0007  [View Original Post]
    Was Hannah the short chubby one? She answered the door and offered herself, I passed and asked for skinny Kylie, I did not pay the house fee until the girl arrived and was in fact skinny and cuteish, though she had a big mole by her mouth. Things went south when she immediately pulled out a condom for BJ, I got dressed and asked mama for house fee back that the girl was not what I wanted, the girl claimed she had already serviced me and wanted her tip! After a long argument, I just left. I'm sure the short chubby one who may have been Hannah may have provided BB, but I have zero interest in fat chicks.
    Maybe. Hannah was kinda short and yes, chubby. But her face was kinda pretty. Excellent service and friendly. But no repeat for me because I'm like you, not into curvy women.

  5. #16265

    Yumi back at work in CC

    Saw Yumi today. She told me that Jennifer leaving on 16th, so she told me to come down and help her get into the swing of things again. She's been busy and out of practice, haha, yea right. Yumi is a pro and doesn't need practice, but I went down anyway. She is a mature provider but a pro with a spinner body. Pretty face too. Does a great massage and knows how to work as a provider too.

    Her body is more tight then a lot of younger providers out there. Great BBBJ, some LFK, YMMV, DATY till cum. You can do any position you want with her spinner body. Finished in standing mish. As always friendly and great attitude. Haven't seen her in a while, and it was awesome as usual. Will definitely repeat more often. Mature provider that looks great and one of the best services.

    Flesh.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/yumi-pretty-japanese-chinese-hottie-bodyrub-ready-to-please/2631496

  6. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    The massage is one of the best and her foot massages are really good. If she likes you, your other muscle will get massaged or more. Ha ha.

    HB.
    Thanks!

    So is that Anna or the other place? Knowing me, I'd go there and somehow end up at Ohana.

  7. #16263
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZero  [View Original Post]
    I've never done it with a black girl before. Was wondering if there are any worthwhile black mts so I can get it off my bucketlist.
    Crissy used to be good. Not sure what she's up to now days. Still may be doing tantra in Kailua.

  8. #16262

    Black girls

    I've never done it with a black girl before. Was wondering if there are any worthwhile black mts so I can get it off my bucketlist.

  9. #16261

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by LostIn808  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for legit Thai massage with young, good, looking girls, good strength. Town, CC ok. No need HE, probably better if none offered.
    I like her. Massage received is better than typical at other places, in my experience. The only other legit one I had who was better than her was Pla who is long gone.

    She is very friendly unlike some others who are quite uptight.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6038247971.html

  10. #16260

    Not only one

    Sisi is not the only one there, Sisi is good action. I walked out of other one there from HJ foreplay had a bad attitude so I bounced.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    It's her ad, but she never puts a real picture.

  11. #16259

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino1111  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sisi?
    It's her ad, but she never puts a real picture.

  12. #16258

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bruddah I forgot to say I saw Hannah. Didn't see any of the other girls when I went.
    Was Hannah the short chubby one? She answered the door and offered herself, I passed and asked for skinny Kylie, I did not pay the house fee until the girl arrived and was in fact skinny and cuteish, though she had a big mole by her mouth. Things went south when she immediately pulled out a condom for BJ, I got dressed and asked mama for house fee back that the girl was not what I wanted, the girl claimed she had already serviced me and wanted her tip! After a long argument, I just left. I'm sure the short chubby one who may have been Hannah may have provided BB, but I have zero interest in fat chicks.

  13. #16257
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerholic  [View Original Post]
    Vino,

    Please clarify.

    Mongerholic.
    Is this Sisi?

  14. #16256

    Kapahulu Girl-aka Sisi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino1111  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/6840745

    Is this real?

    She is Kapahulu girl?
    Vino,

    Please clarify.

    Mongerholic.

  15. #16255

    Kapahulu

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/6840745

    Is this real?

    She is Kapahulu girl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape