Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,561 to 19,575 of 35480
-
03-14-17 01:10 #15920Senior Member

Posts: 7357Heritage Nicole on Paradise Trail
Scooped up my girl Nicole at the wawa in the old quadrant. Looked great! Nice tight short's on and was all made up and smelling good. Took her back to my room for BBBJ and BBFS! Shot another load all inside her pussy.
PM for new digit's Seniors.
C5.
-
03-14-17 00:50 #15919Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
Rainy day on Paradise Trail boy's. I decided to take the party inside my nice warm and drry hotel room. I was in the mood to fuck the white cheerleader Shannon today. I love this Chick's sexy body and I love burying my dick inside her tight pussy. I fucked her hard and pounded that pussy mercilessly! My dick was all the way in her belly! LOL! Zero complaints from Shannon. She can take a pounding and I filled that pussy all the way up!!
Active Seniors can PM for digit's.
C5.
-
03-14-17 00:22 #15918Banned Member

Posts: 187I saw Natasha 8 days ago and she said she hadn't a phone. Might have changed by now.
Originally Posted by Dungeroos
[View Original Post]
If someone has recent digits though I'd like them too as that's who I was hoping to see out there tomorrow.
-
03-13-17 23:52 #15917Senior Member

Posts: 262Natasha / Shannon
Anyone got digits for Natasha?
Also still looking for Shannon that used to stay in the teens, I think she moved to Kissimmee if anyone has any info let me know!
-
03-13-17 21:27 #15916Senior Member

Posts: 216Trouble with LSW Salina / Selena
Careful if you pickup this tiny 25 yo LSW. I've seen her several times North of Sand Lake. This morning was the second time I picked her up. First time was about two weeks ago. Excellent DTBBBJWCIM for. 2+5. This morning was not a good as the first time. But what was worse was her persistent fingers trying to free my wallet from my pocket. Hope it was worth it when I dropped her at Winn Dixie and let her know that would be the last time PP picks her up.
-
03-13-17 21:01 #15915Senior Member

Posts: 368Blonde kim
Thanks, I try to be more careful ever since my wallet got stollen. I'll wait for more info and reviews on her before I pick her up, I would like to pound her kitty and she seem a nice girl to me but I don't want to pick up a bad date.
Originally Posted by PimpinPaul
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 14:46 #15914Regular Member

Posts: 19Kim on OBT
Had a Kim on OBT right off the 408 exit not far from Camping World Stadium. . 20 for BBBJCIM but would do FS for that as well. Going to go looking for her again soon to get her number.
-
03-13-17 13:38 #15913Banned Member

Posts: 187Being that you have a very low post count and you fashion yourself as some sort of pimp it might be more helpful to others if you provided more details as to your experience with this SW. Ulterior motives exist especially with "pimps".
Originally Posted by PimpinPaul
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 00:49 #15912Senior Member

Posts: 7357Nikki the Librarian on Paradise Trail
Scooped up Nikki on Nashville this afternoon wearing a short tight lime ass green colored dress. LOL! I spotted that green dress a mile away! Once I scooped her up I immediately noticed that she was as high as a fucking kite! She was all over the place and wouldn't STFU.
It was all good as I do love fucking this white chick silly. Nikki has lost some weight but still has a nice ass and a nice pussy. BBBJ and CFS until completion. I have had better performance's from her but it is what it is Boy's!
C5.
-
03-12-17 22:02 #15911Senior Member

Posts: 66Beware, will cash and dash, secure valuables.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-17 18:32 #15910Senior Member

Posts: 130Heavy LEO present lately
Was with my regular provider today. Here is low down she told me today. Alot LEO,'s out lately because girls with there pimp have hung around since.
Originally Posted by NightAudit
[View Original Post]
Pro bowl came town. They are dressing up very sexy waving at cars drawing attention. LEO's don't like that type attention by fl mall. Plus they are making it rough 4 are reg girls to make cash with LEO's hanging around.
-
03-12-17 15:49 #15909Senior Member

Posts: 7357Early Sunday Morning
The bottomless throat Kevon, Natasha and Jessica all out near the BK. Headed to the numbered street's and found a gem. Report coming soon!
C5.
-
03-12-17 08:59 #15908Senior Member

Posts: 368Blonde girl named kim
While looking for my favorite girl Mariam, I spotted a girl I never seen before behind wendys 528. She's a skinny dark blonde WSW with a nice small ass. I like to see reviews before I Date someone new and I was wondering if anybody dealt with her before. I did get her number just in case.
-
03-12-17 08:28 #15907Senior Member

Posts: 289Wrong kind of busy this morning on paradise trail. Lots of LEO activity. Be very careful.
-
03-12-17 01:42 #15906Senior Member

Posts: 65Back
Haven't been on here much lately newer sign. Has can't use my org. For old post. Sure miss the ads the girls used to do on here that other site just don't cut it any way heading to OTB in about an hour hope something out their having a large truck does make it a little hard to p / you I would like to except # if you know some one who needs the work. Thanks MW.












Reply With Quote





