Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up my girl Nicole at the wawa in the old quadrant. Looked great! Nice tight short's on and was all made up and smelling good. Took her back to my room for BBBJ and BBFS! Shot another load all inside her pussy.

    PM for new digit's Seniors.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170301_102919.jpg‎   IMG_20170301_102808.jpg‎  

  2. #15919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Shannon on Paradise Trail

    Rainy day on Paradise Trail boy's. I decided to take the party inside my nice warm and drry hotel room. I was in the mood to fuck the white cheerleader Shannon today. I love this Chick's sexy body and I love burying my dick inside her tight pussy. I fucked her hard and pounded that pussy mercilessly! My dick was all the way in her belly! LOL! Zero complaints from Shannon. She can take a pounding and I filled that pussy all the way up!!

    Active Seniors can PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170313_175225_kindlephoto-58560248.jpg‎   IMG_20170313_175218_kindlephoto-58661186.jpg‎   IMG_20170313_175148.jpg‎   IMG_20170313_175225.jpg‎   IMG_20170313_175214.jpg‎  

    IMG_20170313_175222_kindlephoto-58630330.jpg‎   IMG_20170313_175154_kindlephoto-58761403.jpg‎   IMG_20170313_175222.jpg‎  

  3. #15918
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got digits for Natasha?
    I saw Natasha 8 days ago and she said she hadn't a phone. Might have changed by now.

    If someone has recent digits though I'd like them too as that's who I was hoping to see out there tomorrow.

  4. #15917

    Natasha / Shannon

    Anyone got digits for Natasha?

    Also still looking for Shannon that used to stay in the teens, I think she moved to Kissimmee if anyone has any info let me know!

  5. #15916

    Trouble with LSW Salina / Selena

    Careful if you pickup this tiny 25 yo LSW. I've seen her several times North of Sand Lake. This morning was the second time I picked her up. First time was about two weeks ago. Excellent DTBBBJWCIM for. 2+5. This morning was not a good as the first time. But what was worse was her persistent fingers trying to free my wallet from my pocket. Hope it was worth it when I dropped her at Winn Dixie and let her know that would be the last time PP picks her up.

  6. #15915

    Blonde kim

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinPaul  [View Original Post]
    Beware, will cash and dash, secure valuables.
    Thanks, I try to be more careful ever since my wallet got stollen. I'll wait for more info and reviews on her before I pick her up, I would like to pound her kitty and she seem a nice girl to me but I don't want to pick up a bad date.

  7. #15914

    Kim on OBT

    Had a Kim on OBT right off the 408 exit not far from Camping World Stadium. . 20 for BBBJCIM but would do FS for that as well. Going to go looking for her again soon to get her number.

  8. #15913
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinPaul  [View Original Post]
    Beware, will cash and dash, secure valuables.
    Being that you have a very low post count and you fashion yourself as some sort of pimp it might be more helpful to others if you provided more details as to your experience with this SW. Ulterior motives exist especially with "pimps".

  9. #15912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nikki the Librarian on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up Nikki on Nashville this afternoon wearing a short tight lime ass green colored dress. LOL! I spotted that green dress a mile away! Once I scooped her up I immediately noticed that she was as high as a fucking kite! She was all over the place and wouldn't STFU.

    It was all good as I do love fucking this white chick silly. Nikki has lost some weight but still has a nice ass and a nice pussy. BBBJ and CFS until completion. I have had better performance's from her but it is what it is Boy's!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170116_150240.jpg‎  

  10. #15911
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    While looking for my favorite girl Mariam, I spotted a girl I never seen before behind wendys 528. She's a skinny dark blonde WSW with a nice small ass. I like to see reviews before I Date someone new and I was wondering if anybody dealt with her before. I did get her number just in case.
    Beware, will cash and dash, secure valuables.

  11. #15910

    Heavy LEO present lately

    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    Wrong kind of busy this morning on paradise traattentionts of LEO activity. Be very attention
    Was with my regular provider today. Here is low down she told me today. Alot LEO,'s out lately because girls with there pimp have hung around since.

    Pro bowl came town. They are dressing up very sexy waving at cars drawing attention. LEO's don't like that type attention by fl mall. Plus they are making it rough 4 are reg girls to make cash with LEO's hanging around.

  12. #15909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Early Sunday Morning

    The bottomless throat Kevon, Natasha and Jessica all out near the BK. Headed to the numbered street's and found a gem. Report coming soon!

    C5.

  13. #15908

    Blonde girl named kim

    While looking for my favorite girl Mariam, I spotted a girl I never seen before behind wendys 528. She's a skinny dark blonde WSW with a nice small ass. I like to see reviews before I Date someone new and I was wondering if anybody dealt with her before. I did get her number just in case.

  14. #15907
    Wrong kind of busy this morning on paradise trail. Lots of LEO activity. Be very careful.

  15. #15906

    Back

    Haven't been on here much lately newer sign. Has can't use my org. For old post. Sure miss the ads the girls used to do on here that other site just don't cut it any way heading to OTB in about an hour hope something out their having a large truck does make it a little hard to p / you I would like to except # if you know some one who needs the work. Thanks MW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape