Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 30759
-
03-14-17 15:28 #16254Senior Member

Posts: 145Vivian
Best is Vivian, was at Tiffany's can call there they will connect. Super Legit but very good and I think she is hella hot!
Originally Posted by LostIn808
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-17 11:36 #16253Senior Member

Posts: 440Massage
The massage is one of the best and her foot massages are really good. If she likes you, your other muscle will get massaged or more. Ha ha.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
03-14-17 02:38 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 929Good massage quality?
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 22:49 #16251Regular Member

Posts: 9Mahaloz
Mahalo for all the replies. Her loss. NEXT!
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 22:15 #16250Senior Member

Posts: 69Thai massage
Any recommendations for legit Thai massage with young, good, looking girls, good strength. Town, CC ok. No need HE, probably better if none offered.
-
03-13-17 21:39 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sorry bruddah I forgot to say I saw Hannah. Didn't see any of the other girls when I went.
Originally Posted by Maui0007
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 20:33 #16248Senior Member

Posts: 713Just curious, why pay the house fee if provider wasn't there?
Originally Posted by Maui0007
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 19:39 #16247Senior Member

Posts: 440Anna
This is the place at the top of the stairs straight ahead and not to the right and the lady there is a Chinese MILF named Anna.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
03-13-17 18:33 #16246Senior Member

Posts: 1243Yup, fake
Photo is of Risa Yoshiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpics/comme.../risa_yoshiki/.
Originally Posted by HiPickle
[View Original Post]
Jan Fortifore.
-
03-13-17 17:46 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 1980Gap
Oh delicious looking gap on this pic. Prolly fake and an Iowa phone number? Anyone attempt?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-touch/5083299
-
03-13-17 17:37 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 1980How did she look? I'm curious for a line up. What room number in cc? I need to venture up that elevator that I hate to find more spinner winnahs. Here or at Sunflower. Need to expand.
Originally Posted by Maui0007
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 17:12 #16243Senior Member

Posts: 456Best Asian Massage
The building with the blue front.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 17:01 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 5119The address provided in the Best Asian Massage advertisement (1331 Makaloa Street) is the address of a separate building that's close to the Ohana building (1357 Makaloa Street), but a few steps in the Ewa direction.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 16:41 #16241Senior Member

Posts: 929Is Best Asian Massage the place under Ohana? I think there was only one girl working there. Can't recall her name.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6041061207.html
-
03-13-17 16:02 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 5119For anyone who may be interested, here's the most recent Vanilia Spa advertisement (at the time of this message), with the phone number:
Originally Posted by Maui0007
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...center/6970671
(I haven't yet been there, I'm just providing the link.)











Reply With Quote





