Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 15296
-
03-17-17 22:09 #2561Regular Member

Posts: 18Asian mongers
Do you usually get better results speaking Chinese or Korean to the girls or do you pretend you can't understand? I haven't seen a difference but am curious.
-
03-14-17 20:54 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 118Any suggestions?
I was in the city few weeks back and was finally able to visit PH. It was good but I was expecting something different. Can anyone suggest some very good places similar to PH but a bit upscale with young non-asian GFE providers? I have had plenty of asian experiences.
PM me with some details regarding any similar places. Stay safe!
-
03-13-17 03:53 #2559Banned Member

Posts: 390Price or Phone number?
Originally Posted by HeavySpitter
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-17 01:33 #2558Regular Member

Posts: 1Couples massage in Manhattan
I'm here visiting for a week with my gf and we're both interested in a happy ending massage but don't have much experience (me one time and her never). Any suggestions on places that would be accommodating?
-
03-12-17 22:17 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 88No Hot MILFs?
In a city as large as New York I was very disappointed (based on a daily review of the BP 'Massage' section) to find a complete absence of well-dressed elegant White MILFs 35+. The ads seem to be 75% Asian FOB joints and 100% young under 30. Especially with NYC's Russian population one would expect at least a few options in that area. The occasional rare Russian / EE ad on BP is typically a sporty 21-yr-old student with casual clothes and long hair which is not what I want. I'm willing to spend the money, just can't find the right demographic.
-
03-11-17 22:37 #2556Regular Member

Posts: 12Morgan st or 25st on Northern blvd
Had a great experience with June. She is 23, 5'5 125 lbs. Curled long hair. She was found in Queens, Chatted a bit and back we went.
She is a looker and is an 8.
Awesome body, clean and fresh.
Nice personality. *.
CBJ and mish, finished off with doggie.
She is not DFK or LFK.
In a way guess it was good that everything was done safely which meant (in my mind) that she is safe.
Told her I'd post and she was fine with it.
So if you fine yourself in Queens and want a good Asian provider.
Try her.
-
03-09-17 11:41 #2555

Posts: 376They are young and attractive. Issue here is they often turn customers away, fir whatevet suspicions they have. 74 A Forsythe usually had some attractive younger woman. 118 Elizabeth might too. Both aces are cramoed and not very private, as can hear talking etc from others there. But they are cheap, likely $100 or less for everything. Of course can spend twice as much for nicer places with more privacy and young woman in numerous midtown places, if you wish. What's the age range of girls here? I've drawn enough 40-50 yo ladies throughout the country this past year and am hoping for a change up when I visit your beautiful city later this month. I booked a room in Chinatown. Any advice is appreciated!
-
03-08-17 20:35 #2554Regular Member

Posts: 1811 Allen question
What's the age range of girls here? I've drawn enough 40-50 yo ladies throughout the country this past year and am hoping for a change up when I visit your beautiful city later this month. I booked a room in Chinatown - any advice is appreciated!
-
03-07-17 21:31 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 576PH Location
This is exactly how it worked for me. But no homeless guy--I managed without him LOL. If you can't understand the lady well she will text.
Originally Posted by Sysexdata
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 21:45 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 8398 Mott
Looking for PM from someone familiar with 98 Mott. I have seen Lilly many times but saw a recent post mentioning Lucy. Can anyone send me a PM on their normal hours of operation and some details on Lucy. Lilly is great. Always fun. But a change of pace is always nice.
Thanks.
-
03-06-17 21:28 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 576Private Hottie
During a recent trip to your town I saw Flora at PH. Nice time. Set up was easy--the woman who manages the place is efficient and all was smooth. The place end girl was very clean and careful about hygiene--a bit plus for me.
Flora is lovely. Hot body, all natural. Love that. The table shower was very good --she was good with the tease. She likes to hum as she is servicing you. It was nice. She did overdo the fake moan thing--I know I'm not making you cum during Russian, honey. But still--I did enjoy!
Back in the room all was fun. Flora has good, but not great, skills. So I enjoyed myself very much and would recommend. But it was a very good, not great experience. Other reviews had a couple of the other girls there kinkier. Flora was very sweet, and did what I wanted, but was not particularly wild.
All in all enjoyable. PM if you need details.
-
03-05-17 22:17 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 2252 call system, they will have you go to 30th and 5th and then call, give you the address next door to call in front of, then give you the correct address and floor. I had a little hard time understanding the building number, luckily there was a homeless guy chilling out there and he pointed me in the right direction, he knew where it was LOL.
Originally Posted by JbJb
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 21:56 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 86GFE All Star & Sally's questions
Hey all, I'm back in town after a long hiatus. I used to frequent Sally's and had great experiences there. Is it still a good place or have all these others just gotten better (newer as well since I haven't been around in a while). I like what I hear about GFE All Star. What's the damage there and are any of the girls into Greek? Thanks in advance.
-
03-05-17 19:47 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 1645The location is around 31st. They have a two call system and will give you the exact location when you are close. They do not accept walk ins.
Originally Posted by JbJb
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 12:48 #2547Banned Member

Posts: 390Lisa 7 Allen
Yep that was Lisa at that basement. Anyone find out if she does Anal yet? LOL and anyone get into 11 Allen yet?













Reply With Quote





