Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,371 to 23,385 of 40030
-
03-12-17 15:49 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 65I don't believe raising prices right now is the solution. The solution is to find a MP as good as Mei so Mei gets a break. I assume as time has went on and goes on the dik beaters / crotch grabbing clowns have been / will be weeded out.
Originally Posted by Lurker01
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-17 15:48 #16659Senior Member

Posts: 468Increase rates
Sounds like Mei is working very very hard. 7 days a week & 11 hours a day giving legit intense massages. Wow that must be brutal! She's going to burn out at that rate.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
I would highly recommend she raise her rates. Her clientele should understand. Also maybe she can focus more on 30 min and 45 min massages and have breaks in between each massage.
Good luck!
-
03-12-17 15:32 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 40Logic
Bob.
If she's that good, raise prices. Do the math and determine how much to charge to make the same daily rate with one fewer massage. Then build in buffer time between clients. This will not only reduce her fatigue, but also weed out the chaff that are just using her up. If she's that busy, then a standard supply / demand equation is the solution. If a 2nd girl isn't as good, charge normal rates for her and premium rates for Mei. This gives incentive for cheapskates to give the 2nd girl business and incentive for the 2nd girl to improve enough to charge the premium rate. I've been to hair salons where the owner charged more, because he was simply that much better.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-17 10:16 #16657Senior Member

Posts: 65Good luck finding one Bob. Doesn't Mei know anyone good from the other places she worked?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-17 23:12 #16656Senior Member

Posts: 1255We need help. Legit Massage Therapist
So the predictions a few of you made were true. We brought in additional people. They just don't compare. Mei ("L") has been swamped with business. To be more accurate, everyone conspires to arrive at the same time. Mei gives 200% of the energy of the average therapist. 400% of the energy of those who pretend to be massage therapists. So 4 or 5 90 minute massages back to back with no food and she can barely stand. Seven days a week. 11 hours a day.
Mei tried introducing our best customers to the "new girl" and nobody is satisfied. Mei gives (as many of you know) a super strong traditional Chinese acupressure massage. Forum Members can add their own comments. The new one gave a weak Swedish massage. Today two people walked out on the "new girl". If any of you tried the new one, please PM me and I will give you a half price massage with Mei.
With that preamble, if you know anyone who has excellent massage skills, let me know. Must be legit. Must have transportation. We are in Buffalo Grove Deerfield and Weiland, SW corner. Here's the website: http://massage0110.wixsite.com/sunshinehealthmassag Thanks in advance. Bob.
-
03-11-17 00:03 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 1573Elegant is now Millipede
I think it was correct, and overall good, right move to demand service for your money that you expected to obtaine at the time when you paid.
Originally Posted by JamesNoper
[View Original Post]
It's your consumer's right.
Now speakers about price, each of us pays what we believe is fair unhder circumstances.
-
03-10-17 16:56 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 113Elegant is now Millipede
Went to what was formerly Elegant Massage on Grand.
Great lineup here. Walked in, 2 beautiful girls sitting down and 1 older provider working the counter who I assumed was the mamasan. Paid for 30 minutes, went back, and then in walked in old gal! I wasn't happy with this.
I asked her if either of the other 2 girls were busy and I had one of them last time I came and she was great and I wanted to repeat (figured it was an easy way to let her off the hook).
But then she lied to me, told me the other 2 girls were "busy. " Bullshit, I saw them playing with their iPad 2 seconds ago liar. So I told her that's fine, go get my money back and I'll go somewhere else. She said "OK" and huffed out. Then I got dressed, and in walks one of the two girls. Then I had to undress again.
All went perfectly after that though. Girl's name was Saki. Not the best face in the world, but beautiful petite body. Paid $. For naked old fashioned. I know some of you will balk at that, but I'm paying for the girl not the service. Sure I could have gotten Suzy Oldhands for less, but I don't mind paying a little extra for a beautiful woman.
-
03-10-17 16:22 #16653Senior Member

Posts: 275Steak sauce anyone?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...rvice/40215792
A1 is frequent advertiser. It has active RM activity. Hard to search here but I find no entries. Was written up as nice HE Spa on some blog a couple years back. Anything to report? UTR or DOA?
-
03-09-17 16:22 #16652Regular Member

Posts: 13Heaven on State
Tried this place and you know when you fill your car up and hope for really good service with premium gas. Well I ended up filling it up my self and it was regular gas at best. Instead of regular gas being octane 87, this was mid sixties at best. Cute gal, young but completely self service. The price was of course like premium.
Good luck.
-
03-09-17 16:19 #16651Senior Member

Posts: 1714+1
+1 just means you agree with the post. +2 means the person agrees with you (the +1 person) and the original poster.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 11:36 #16650Senior Member

Posts: 65Good for you going back to get a refund. I think the glory days of Pine Tree have come and gone. My last few visits there were lack luster and am in no hurry to go back.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 00:51 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 1255I'm not entirely sure how to respond
While it is by no means 100%, many Chinese women are afraid of African American men. My "Chinese wife", "L" is not that way, but I know others, who though seemingly enlightened, still demonstrate prejudice. Not dislike, really, but fear. I spent a lot of time trying to "teach" people to respect others and to judge them on their behavior rather than the color of their skin. Maybe growing up in a homogeneous ethnic group means they did not get to know other cultures. Anyway, your best advice will come from other African American members. To the extent your therapist has any lingering fear, try put them at ease. Come early. Go to places where there are multiple workers (vs one girl alone). Dress nicely. Be friendly and relaxed. Hopefully they will also relax. Get a 60 minute massage to give you both time to relax and get to know each other. Standard tip pricing is $20 for a good 60 minute massage w / o HE, $40 for He / $60 for Oral / and $100 for FS. Oral is not particularly common in Chinese places, and as a practical matter even FS is more likely for regular customers vs first timers. Read the forum since the advice is pretty applicable for any customer. Good luck. Bob.
Originally Posted by TDG55
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 00:51 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 153Most of the ads for places down archer and chinatown say no AA. Maybe try to find one that will take you and become a regular. Tell them up front over the phone that you're AA and see if they'll take you so you don't waste your time. 50+ shouldn't be a problem. The Asian apartments in chinatown seem to take the house fee and no need to worry about extra tipping. The regular AMPs just seem to run your standard operating procedure house-fee+tip, and YMMV.
Originally Posted by TDG55
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 00:42 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 153Tina's the petite one. She has good backwalk, I've seen reviews of her having bad massage, but I think she's either gotten better or she maybe only does a good job on guys she likes (I think I'm in the like category).
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-17 00:00 #16646Senior Member

Posts: 1443Jesus loves me
Empty your inbox. Rocket Dork.











Reply With Quote





