Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15873

    Obt morn9 ng 3 am to 5 am

    Nothing out this morn. Lots of LEO Same stars crew Skinny BSW who's hot as fuck but a big *****. That about it.

  2. #15872
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBJ  [View Original Post]
    Higher wages for hookers. Let the good pickings come to Double BJ.
    All depends on the # scale 1 to 10 m10 being best. 7 and below is 20 CBJ. 8 to 10 I will bite the bulet pay what is asked but with no rush. BBBJ. GFE.

  3. #15871

    192

    192 is pumping. Just had one of the best CBJ I've had had in a while. Love finding a girl that love a her job. Great do the end.

  4. #15870

    Mya part 2

    Enjoy the pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170308_024600.jpg‎   IMG_20170309_031334.jpg‎   IMG_20170309_031348.jpg‎   IMG_20170308_024653.jpg‎   IMG_20170309_031338.jpg‎  

    IMG_20170309_031303.jpg‎   IMG_20170309_031342.jpg‎   IMG_20170309_031309.jpg‎  

  5. #15869

    Jessica

    She's a WSW a little thick with what I'd call black hair. I picked her up at HHGreg on the trail tonight. She accepted 30 for a bit of both head and pussy. We park in a quiet spot and she gets to sucking. I'll say it was nice and wet fairly good performance with one big exception. She could only get half way down on it. I am 8 inches but hell I'd call that just above average.

    So she gets tired of that pretty quickly and we move on the fucking. She is damn near desert dry to start. I finally worked my way in and again she can't take the whole thing. Maybe 5 minutes and she is saying I've got to hurry up. I hate being rushed but I finally pull out and finish on her stomach. It was ok, but I'd look for someone else next time.

  6. #15868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Nice photo's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaypno1  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy no videos.
    Good job!

    C5.

  7. #15867

    Mya

    Enjoy no videos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170308_024705.jpg‎   IMG_20170308_024539.jpg‎   IMG_20170308_024700.jpg‎   IMG_20170308_024600.jpg‎   IMG_20170308_024653.jpg‎  

    IMG_20170308_024608.jpg‎   IMG_20170308_024548.jpg‎  

  8. #15866
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy!
    Where can I find her? Can I PM you?

  9. #15865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole

    Is back and ready for action boy's. Nicole is a Paradise Trail Legend! She's south of the 528 near the BK and Wendy's.

    C5.

  10. #15864

    You got to Pay to Play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Dude You're missing the point. No one cares about the BMW you drive. You think that makes you special on Paradise? LOL! You're picking up hookers dude, so who cares. By you bragging about paying more than 20 buck's you are affecting other mongers on the trail. It's not that hard to impress a hooker. I've been doing this a very long time so I think I know about the trail. You definitely don't have to listen to ANY of my advice. It's your coin not mine. You've NOT earned you're stripes at all yet dude. So enjoy that BMW and leave the trail to the vet's.

    C5.
    Higher wages for hookers. Let the good pickings come to Double BJ.

  11. #15863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    25 Buck's

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    Why are you fucking idiots paying 30 bones for a fucking CBJ.

    Heritage Nicole. Seen her by the old quad yesterday morning. Picked her up haven't seen her in forever. She's smiles at me and hops in. Talk for a bit like always. Then arrive to my spot and tell her I have 25 Burritos I just want some head. Got the most wettest BBBBJ ever LOL she had me going good fucking rock hard. I tell her climb ontop she was like ok but be quick. I fucked this girl all types of way. She got ontop for 5 min straight fucking her brains out. Open the car door went outside and bend her over my car and just go at it. She moans loud as fuck and got wet as fuck wich made it easier to just keep fucking her after a few minutes I couldn't take it LOL and unload a fat load deep inside her pussy. Yea it was BBFS like it always is LOL. Dropped her off 25 burritos lighter.

    -BMM.
    Exactly my point BMM! You're a trail vet and know how to handle yourself on Paradise! For 25 Buck's you got the whole package! Plus you got CIP! Excellent!

    C5.

  12. #15862

    Wtf

    Why are you fucking idiots paying 30 bones for a fucking CBJ.

    Heritage Nicole. Seen her by the old quad yesterday morning. Picked her up haven't seen her in forever. She's smiles at me and hops in. Talk for a bit like always. Then arrive to my spot and tell her I have 25 Burritos I just want some head. Got the most wettest BBBBJ ever LOL she had me going good fucking rock hard. I tell her climb ontop she was like ok but be quick. I fucked this girl all types of way. She got ontop for 5 min straight fucking her brains out. Open the car door went outside and bend her over my car and just go at it. She moans loud as fuck and got wet as fuck wich made it easier to just keep fucking her after a few minutes I couldn't take it LOL and unload a fat load deep inside her pussy. Yea it was BBFS like it always is LOL. Dropped her off 25 burritos lighter.

    -BMM.

  13. #15861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Ultimate Cum in Mouth

    This is not my photo but it's one of the best cum in mouth photo's I've seen in a while.

    Excellent photo!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 11.17.50 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #15860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Tampa Monger

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey C5. Tampa BP monger. I head to O town every now and then. How do I connect with this one?. Not usually a SW dreamer but I like her look. Any help is appreciated.
    Send me a PM and let me know which chick you're talking about.

    C5.

  15. #15859

    Hook me up

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy!
    Hey C5. Tampa BP monger. I head to O town every now and then. How do I connect with this one?. Not usually a SW dreamer but I like her look. Any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape