Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,606 to 19,620 of 35472
-
03-08-17 20:00 #15867Senior Member

Posts: 214Mya
Enjoy no videos.
-
03-08-17 16:58 #15866Senior Member

Posts: 37Where can I find her? Can I PM you?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-17 16:49 #15865Senior Member

Posts: 7357Heritage Nicole
Is back and ready for action boy's. Nicole is a Paradise Trail Legend! She's south of the 528 near the BK and Wendy's.
C5.
-
03-08-17 16:09 #15864Senior Member

Posts: 168You got to Pay to Play.
Higher wages for hookers. Let the good pickings come to Double BJ.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-17 10:09 #15863Senior Member

Posts: 735725 Buck's
Exactly my point BMM! You're a trail vet and know how to handle yourself on Paradise! For 25 Buck's you got the whole package! Plus you got CIP! Excellent!
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-08-17 10:04 #15862Senior Member

Posts: 238Wtf
Why are you fucking idiots paying 30 bones for a fucking CBJ.
Heritage Nicole. Seen her by the old quad yesterday morning. Picked her up haven't seen her in forever. She's smiles at me and hops in. Talk for a bit like always. Then arrive to my spot and tell her I have 25 Burritos I just want some head. Got the most wettest BBBBJ ever LOL she had me going good fucking rock hard. I tell her climb ontop she was like ok but be quick. I fucked this girl all types of way. She got ontop for 5 min straight fucking her brains out. Open the car door went outside and bend her over my car and just go at it. She moans loud as fuck and got wet as fuck wich made it easier to just keep fucking her after a few minutes I couldn't take it LOL and unload a fat load deep inside her pussy. Yea it was BBFS like it always is LOL. Dropped her off 25 burritos lighter.
-BMM.
-
03-08-17 09:07 #15861Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Ultimate Cum in Mouth
This is not my photo but it's one of the best cum in mouth photo's I've seen in a while.
Excellent photo!!
C5.
-
03-08-17 08:50 #15860Senior Member

Posts: 7357Tampa Monger
Send me a PM and let me know which chick you're talking about.
Originally Posted by SlimHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-08-17 05:07 #15859Senior Member

Posts: 502Hook me up
Hey C5. Tampa BP monger. I head to O town every now and then. How do I connect with this one?. Not usually a SW dreamer but I like her look. Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-17 23:52 #15858Senior Member

Posts: 7357Pics
Any photo's from you're Costa Rica trip?
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
03-07-17 23:26 #15857Senior Member

Posts: 7357Very Nice!
I have been mongering in San Jos Costa Rica for year's. I fly spirit airlines from FLL straight to San Jos. Very cheap fare! I stay at the Morazan hotel where there Is no charge to bring a girl to my room. I know the entire del Rey staff! LOL! I must disagree with you on one thing. You don't need Spanish to monger in San Jose. The ticas at the Rey do speak limited English and all the hottie's behind the bar speak English.
Originally Posted by SecondGround
[View Original Post]
A blind man can get laid in the Del Rey! Now you are correct on pricing. They all ask for Cien, now do they get it? Hell no! You need strong negotiations skills in tica land! I pay 50 to 60 easily. Its way too many chicks to choose from. Its a buyer's market! Finding a regular chick is the way to go!
New fantasy was my favorite MP! Hot young chicks everyday. Heard they got raided and closed down. San Jose is fun but Medellin Colombia is way cheaper brother! Thank you for this report!
C5.
=============================================
Gents,
If you guys want to discuss traveling to international destinations to get laid, why don't you visit my International Sex Guide forum at:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info
Thanks,
Jackson
-
03-07-17 23:12 #15856Senior Member

Posts: 7357Skyee on Paradise Trail
Scooped this cutie up at wawa in the new quadrant. Sky has awesome head skills and her BBBJCIM is right up there with the best of them! Very reasonable donations and always has a working phone. Pussy is damn good too!
PM for digits!
C5.
-
03-07-17 22:18 #15855Senior Member

Posts: 168Yes, I am weak. BJ is better than no BJ.
Yes sir, $20 for Miss Ugly says Bubba Sparx. But. I am weak weak yes weak. When you need to nut, you need to nut. I can only nut looking at something pretty. Blame it on the high blood pressure medication, Brandi had to suck for 35 full minutes to get the volcano to erupt. Sucking ain't easy. Little tippi got her to work harder and no more complaining. And she worked hard, trying to earn that extra dolla. Holla, Hookers want equal rights to, a decent wage for Overtime. Forgive me for I have sinned. On a good note, I have them trained to come running, not walking, to my black BMW 525i before they hop in C5 Caprice Classic. Thanks for the tip! Double BJ is best but a BJ is better than no BJ, sadly even if overpaid.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-17 22:12 #15854Senior Member

Posts: 459Bring her up here to Gator country CHOMP.
Originally Posted by PussyHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-17 21:51 #15853Senior Member

Posts: 188FWIW Orlano vs San Jose Costa Rica Trip Report
Finishing up on 6 days of mongering conducted around a low cost medical procedure. That is point one. If your going to Costa Rica simpy for mongering, it isn't economical. You can get similar prices on Paradise Trail. Airfare is 300-400 and my hotel is 75. I stay in the Radisson on the outskirts of the mongering zone. Don't even think of bringing a girl to your room here, but you won't need to. I like it because its upscale, safe, great breakfast and Gold's Gym is attached. Sure you can stay downtown at the infamous Del Rey or one of the other large hotels, but let me tell you why not. You'll pay more. They'll be noisy. Sure you can bring girl to your foom, but they'll charge you. Most important, the girls who swarm thru are overpriced. They all want 100. Good luck negotiating if you don't know Spanish as they don't speak Englsh. Fortunately you don't have to.
Their are numerous clubs in the downtown area such as Pirate Club, Little Havana, Zona II and New Fantasy with anywhere from 2-12 girls hanging around beginning at 10 am or so. You don't have to buy them drinks. Just say "sexo" and for 40 you'll get half hour suck and fuck. Negotiate anything else before committing. Most will want "extra" for no condom BBBJ. Use your PT skills and stay firm. Most will relent. Unfortunately for me most of the girls are thick, but spinners can be found. They'll take you to a room and start by showering. One thing I have to say for these girls credit. They don't complain how long your taking or leave you hanging. This oversexed guy tested that time and again. These clubs are part of small hotels.
Then there are the "pensions" . Same thing, but without the hotel. They are cheaper in general. They very in class. Some as low as 20 for a fuck along Calle 6. These are a little dirty for my taste. My favorite is Pension 360 which is 30 for half hour, 40 for full hour. No tip required. Girls are fine. Rooms are decent. Attched pic is Tatiana. From Nicaragua. 34. Likes to massage and DATY if that's your thing. Again, be sure to negotiate condom before you commit.
My best find was "Pamela" . Hangs at a rundown nightclub called VIPs. She is fine. Reminds me of the "Saint". Same body, same attiftude. It's like let's get it on. No BS. 24 CIP.
Generally though stay away from the strip club night clubs theyll rip you off with entrance fees, dances, girls drinks, etc.
If you know Spanish and can pass for a local. You'll do fine. Any questions PM me.








Reply With Quote





