Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #457
    She told me $500 for an hour and $250 for QV BBFS. That's too much so I told her no thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CogBot  [View Original Post]
    Yes, extra 100 no cip.

  2. #456

    Tacoma area BB providers?

    Anyone have any Tacoma area providers they can recommend?

  3. #455

    Re: Kristy Cum Dump

    Thanks guys, I didn't know who she was. Just saw her ad this morning. I didn't think to run her number or name. I guess I was just so surprised that she would advertise so openly. Thanks!

  4. #454

    ZuriRose

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I sm heading to Vegas for March madness. Can you give me some suggestions on girls that I should see while I am there? Please message me links and this does include massage parlors.
    She offered it for 100 extra almost as soon as we met a couple weeks back.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?230147-ZuriRose

  5. #453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706

    Kristy Cum Dump

    Her blog says that she is HIV positive. Another member contacted her & said it was her EX getting back at her, but probably not worth risking it. She's pissing in the pool, maan!

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by skeetm  [View Original Post]
    Found this on BP, anyone interested?? To far for me to travel.

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...in-me/41246778

    Let us know.

  6. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetm  [View Original Post]
    Found this on BP, anyone interested?? To far for me to travel.

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...in-me/41246778

    Let us know.
    That is Kristycumdump. Read below.

  7. #451

    North Girl

    Found this on BP, anyone interested?? To far for me to travel.

    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...in-me/41246778

    Let us know.

  8. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where did you dream about this lady?
    Maybe here?

    http://www.ci*urlreplacement1}/ tacoma / Escorts / sexy-latina-bombshell /1885106.

  9. #449

    Heading to Las Vegas

    Hey guys, I sm heading to Vegas for March madness. Can you give me some suggestions on girls that I should see while I am there? Please message me links and this does include massage parlors.

  10. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I saw her. In this dream she allowed BB, & 2 pops with CIP, & no extra donation was requested.
    Do you have a link to her ad? Also, can you message me other ladies you would recommend?

  11. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with BBFS with either of these ladies?
    If kimmyann IP did buds I would be all over that!

  12. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksBBProvide  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I saw her. In this dream she allowed BB, & 2 pops with CIP, & no extra donation was requested.
    Where did you dream about this lady?

  13. #445

    KimmyAnnVIP & Kamaron Parks

    Anyone had any luck with BBFS with either of these ladies?

  14. #444
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    She rarely has incall. When she happened to have it, I wasn't able to get scheduling aligned with here. The second time I talked to her, her caller I'd was a middle eastern sounding name of a man. Also, the conversation was really different and menu totally opposite & narrow. I suspected she was managed & perhaps a scammer. Do you have any more details of your experience with her?

    -LCB.
    Setup was through text. It was an early morning appointment. I'm not sure if because of that she was mechanical and normally she would be more into it. It was an OK time, I would not repeat.

  15. #443

    Brandy Blue BB

    I had a dream that I saw her. In this dream she allowed BB, & 2 pops with CIP, & no extra donation was requested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape