Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Off-Topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #778

    RE: Hooters

    Sad how Hooters handled this mess, I can just imagine how bad it was for the actual employees. Still don't know if they will reopen or not though. Truly miss the wings and etc though.

    http://wpri.com/2016/06/08/hooters-a...or-conditions/

    Hooters aims to cut ties with partner over poor conditions.

    The Associated Press Published: June 8, 2016,1:05 pm Updated: June 8, 2016,2:34 pm.

    ATLANTA (AP) — The Georgia-based parent company of Hooters restaurants says in a federal lawsuit that two of its East Coast establishments have been abandoned and one was operated in filthy conditions, turning off customers and damaging the national brand.

    Hooters of America on Monday filed the lawsuit against Hoot Owl Restaurants LLC, which has operated 12 Hooters restaurants in New Jersey, Rhode Island, Delaware and Pennsylvania, all under franchise agreements.

    PDF: Read the full lawsuit ».

    Hooters' parent company says the franchise operator violated its agreement by abandoning restaurants in Warwick, Rhode Island, and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

    Hooters' parent firm says the Warwick restaurant deteriorated to a "deplorable" condition, voluntarily closing for upgrades after a Rhode Island Department of Health inspection.

    Officials with Hooters and Hoot Owl didn't immediately respond to requests for comment Wednesday.

  2. #777
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Many women have been in the same situation as this older woman

    Apparently she has feelings for him and he doesn't in return. She should know better, because he's married, unless she doesn't know he's married. She probably would like a relationship to development. The exact same thing happened to me. I met a "potential" client outside of the hobby. We really clicked on the phone and he asked me to come have coffee with him. Well obviously it was at his home. LOL. He actually didn't make a move on me, I was the aggressor. We kept seeing each other regularly. I thought he was very sweet. He would cook for me. He'd have candles lit when I came over. We'd cuddle up and watch tv together. I really fell for him. I figured we weren't going out anywhere, because it was an awful winter and I started seeing him in the middle of the winter. When it got nicer out I asked him if we could do something outside of the house. He'd make up excuses, like I don't like going to bars. I don't like eating at restaurants, I'd prefer delivery. I wanted to meet his friends, no luck there either. I should have known better, that these get togethers were only about sex. Difference with me and the older lady you were referring to, he'd call me regularly. Sometimes more than once a day just to talk. At the end, it ended badly. He asked to borrow $250. He said he was waiting for a check from his parents to pay some bills, because he was short and if I waited two weeks he'd return the money. I never heard from him again.

  3. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by HTownHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "taking advantage of her? That he conned her into having sex with him?
    First, this women is a friend of mine and We are not involved in any way. We are mostly Facebooks friends.

    I'm not saying that he conned her in any way. They were online friends. She had a bad breakup with a guy she was seeing. He reached out to her and she accepted to get together. He told her he liked older woman and she feeling unwanted they had sex a few times then she didn't here from him for quite a while. Then he called her, got together again weeks go by she doesn't hear from him. She really is attracted to him. Like I said he is married and probably has kids. I'm thinking he's using her as a cum sack.

    Thanks for the replies guys. I've been away from the hobby for a while. May have to return in the near future.

  4. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight62  [View Original Post]
    Let's play Family Feud. As many guys as will answer. Why would a married guy in his 40's play around with a woman close to 70 who is sexually active. The woman looks good for her age and is of average shape. By the way it's not me I'm 68 and like women younger. He says he likes older women. I say he took advantage of her at a difficult time in her life.

    Any answers would be greatly appreciated to help me understand this as she is a friend that I don't want to see taken advantage of.
    What do you mean by "taking advantage of her? That he conned her into having sex with him?

  5. #774

    Young vs older

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you, younger is better and the older I get the more I appreciate younger women.

    To your question.... It's possible he has "mommy issues", or maybe he is insecure about himself and doesn't think he'll measure up to a woman his age or younger, who might be expecting more from him than he's able to deliver.
    Just my 2 cents:

    Different people have different thinking. Some people think that too young lady is probably less than the age of his own daughter so he is not comfortable to be with her. He probably feels more reliability, feelings, secured with an elderly women. It depends on the women that how aggressive she is and correspondingly how aggressive the men like his women to be.

    Sometimes the younger ones are not aggressive too. From women's point of view when they are doing all this just for the sake of roses, they want older people because in most cases they won't be aggressive and will be done quick with less hassles.

    For some men, younger women are more attractive then older women. So it depends that what you are expecting to get out of the meeting. In most cases it's all about attraction.

  6. #773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight62  [View Original Post]
    Let's play Family Feud. As many guys as will answer. Why would a married guy in his 40's play around with a woman close to 70 who is sexually active. The woman looks good for her age and is of average shape. By the way it's not me I'm 68 and like women younger. He says he likes older women. I say he took advantage of her at a difficult time in her life.

    Any answers would be greatly appreciated to help me understand this as she is a friend that I don't want to see taken advantage of.
    I'm with you, younger is better and the older I get the more I appreciate younger women.

    To your question.... It's possible he has "mommy issues", or maybe he is insecure about himself and doesn't think he'll measure up to a woman his age or younger, who might be expecting more from him than he's able to deliver.
    Last edited by Ambrose; 05-15-16 at 09:29. Reason: punctuation

  7. #772

    Older women younger men

    Let's play Family Feud. As many guys as will answer. Why would a married guy in his 40's play around with a woman close to 70 who is sexually active. The woman looks good for her age and is of average shape. By the way it's not me I'm 68 and like women younger. He says he likes older women. I say he took advantage of her at a difficult time in her life.

    Any answers would be greatly appreciated to help me understand this as she is a friend that I don't want to see taken advantage of.

  8. #771
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 844

    Never mind

    The guy was bs and not even a client of hers. You can't believe everything anyone tells you.

  9. #770
    I have used this deal too. Would repeat. No questions asked.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBaldwin  [View Original Post]
    Do you need a resting place between two flights; a romantic hotel with your partner; or just pampering yourself in a peaceful Hotel escaping from the city. We are happy to offer you a wide selection of rooms that meets your discriminate standards, and your budget. Guarantee of confidentiality. No credit card required 3 hour room rental $40. Jacuuzzi Suite 3 hrs. $85 Only hours: 7 am-6 pm.

    ABVI Jacuzzi.

    50 Hartford Ave.

    North Scituate.






    Thanks.

    JB.

  10. #769
    Recently used the 40 deal stayed for about an HR clean room bath room did not have a sink with water that was located outside the room great deal overall free TV too.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBaldwin  [View Original Post]
    Do you need a resting place between two flights; a romantic hotel with your partner; or just pampering yourself in a peaceful Hotel escaping from the city. We are happy to offer you a wide selection of rooms that meets your discriminate standards, and your budget. Guarantee of confidentiality. No credit card required 3 hour room rental $40. Jacuuzzi Suite 3 hrs. $85 Only hours: 7 am-6 pm.

    ABVI Jacuzzi.

    50 Hartford Ave.

    North Scituate.






    Thanks.

    JB.

  11. #768

    Anyone use this place??

    Do you need a resting place between two flights; a romantic hotel with your partner; or just pampering yourself in a peaceful Hotel escaping from the city. We are happy to offer you a wide selection of rooms that meets your discriminate standards, and your budget. Guarantee of confidentiality. No credit card required 3 hour room rental $40. Jacuuzzi Suite 3 hrs. $85 Only hours: 7 am-6 pm.

    ABVI Jacuzzi.

    50 Hartford Ave.

    North Scituate.






    Thanks.

    JB.

  12. #767

    Credit Card

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    OK, I think I found an UTR girl. Looks like she is looking for aide a couple times per month.

    She cannot host and neither can I.

    I need to keep it off my credit card and also don't need any mail coming from the motel to my house.

    She is in CT so the room in Johnston don't work for me.

    How do I rent a room where I can check in during the day / morning, don't they all require a credit card with my name and address?

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Some places will let you pay with cash upfront, others will let you use a prepaid debit card. The large chains tend to be less flexible than the independently owned places.

  13. #766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    OK, I think I found an UTR girl. Looks like she is looking for aide a couple times per month.

    She cannot host and neither can I.

    I need to keep it off my credit card and also don't need any mail coming from the motel to my house.

    She is in CT so the room in Johnston don't work for me.

    How do I rent a room where I can check in during the day / morning, don't they all require a credit card with my name and address?

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Show give them credit card Upon check in, pay with cash on the way out.

  14. #765

    How do I rent a motel room?

    OK, I think I found an UTR girl. Looks like she is looking for aide a couple times per month.

    She cannot host and neither can I.

    I need to keep it off my credit card and also don't need any mail coming from the motel to my house.

    She is in CT so the room in Johnston don't work for me.

    How do I rent a room where I can check in during the day / morning, don't they all require a credit card with my name and address?

    Thanks in advance for any help.

  15. #764

    Signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Gansett  [View Original Post]
    Gave me more than a chuckle! Brought back memories of the interior of some of those houses. I don't see how anyone could live in the area and say they knew nothing about local prostitution activity.
    I think its funny that the sign at the bus stop in the background of the report is for 2 broke girls. Is that a statement about the girls that are now out of business.

    Bigstar1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape