Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 6045
-
03-06-17 01:38 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 233[Deleted by Admin].
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-06-17 00:48 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks for your reviews. Can I ask what the damage was for Natalie? I was hoping to see her soon.
Originally Posted by Rando1
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 00:28 #4288Regular Member

Posts: 5Natalie
Link for Natalie? I couldn't find any of her ads.
Originally Posted by Rando1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 21:37 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 26Two reviews from a newb
Hey all. Been watching these forums for a little bit now and decided to post a couple encounters I had recently:
Jade Silla -reviewed on another site. She is from the Milwaukee area. She was a nice girl, friendly and willing but we didn't really click. Little bigger than I thought she was based on her ad. Has a pretty open menu from what I could gather. I am most interested in smaller, tighter girls so I won't repeat. She is the girl in the pics on her ad, however and her prices are pretty good.
I also saw Natalie (reviewed below) and although I won't repeat she is a super chill girl and I had a nice time with her. I don't really have any details to add that would sway someone one way or another other than go see her if you like the pics because her personality is a pro.
Now I will probably come back soon for some advice!
-
03-05-17 18:08 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 508The point was that I had to go 80 miles east to Milwaukee as there are slim pickings here!
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 16:59 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 93McFarland threesome
Despite my own previous less-than great review, I took another trip to McFarland when other options didn't work out Friday. I saw they were advertising duos, so I bit the bullet and went for it -- got to start working on that bucket list, after all. I had the full hour with Coco and Snow together. Not a GFE experience, and they didn't do anything with each other, but they are both so damn hot and cute! Coco took the lead, starting with joining me in the shower. After a so-so 4-hand massage that did include some teasing with boobs and long hair, they both took turns with CBJ, and then Snow climbed on board for a ride while I enjoyed Coco's boobs. After a while Coco gave what seems to be her trade-marked "you fuck me now?" and they switched off. I often have trouble coming with condoms, so I finished with a hand-job from both girls, and another shower with Coco. If they kissed, or allowed DATY or FIV I could lose a lot of money to these girls. As it is, I'm glad I took the plunge. Threesome with two hot Asian chicks: check.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 16:31 #4284Senior Member

Posts: 508Post
I posted in reference to Popeye's post of Madison being the bottom of the barrel. The point was I had to go 80 miles to get something good. How many posts do you have on here with sharing info on a good one to see? I didn't know I was mandated to give out info on anyone I see.
Originally Posted by Torque6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 16:20 #4283Senior Member

Posts: 108Douce
Agree! Why post.
Originally Posted by Piper672
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 14:48 #4282Senior Member

Posts: 2927No way
Unless you plan to wife her you must share because in sharing you assure your own access to the pussy. The more dicks the more $ otherwise she is gone to Walmart.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 14:09 #4281Senior Member

Posts: 131Yeah, thanks for sharing that you're not willing to share, way to be a prick.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 12:03 #4280Senior Member

Posts: 801Spring is on the way, summer won't be far behind. College girls will need money, and most high school girl seniors that are turning 18 will need some quick income. It's always the best time in a slow town like Madison. IMO.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 11:58 #4279Senior Member

Posts: 961Thanks for sharing. . Oh wait, you really aren't sharing anything other than that you aren't willing to share a hottie!
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 08:16 #4278Regular Member

Posts: 21Kaliuld
I can pretty much confirm this review. A couple of things to note; BJ is covered and not all positions are on the FS menu (mish and doggie are her preferences) and her BJ skills are nothing to brag about. Certainly not 28 but still has decent looks, she showed up at my hotel room clean and made up. Personally, I would not repeat.
-
03-04-17 19:38 #4277Senior Member

Posts: 508Amen
I was traveling through Milwaukee yesterday and was recommended to a girl name Sandy. Unfortunatly I will be keeping this one to myself as she might become a ATF. Sad that it is heading 80 miles east for this, but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 16:38 #4276Senior Member

Posts: 2120Has it always been thus?
The Madison scene is like scraping the bottom of a barrel with a broken spoon.















