Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16149
    Anyobe know who she is? Legit picture? Did a search on tineye and no match. Any 411 is appreciated. Contact phone no. 946-4713

    Anyone have 411 on attachment to Web site. Honolulu backpage. I tried but unable to attach website file. Invalid file message. 411 is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f10b01ede148e33849111d31cd99ed2e.jpg‎   d32093fd453f6e1fc065e5e5823b8686.jpg‎  

  2. #16148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like the one I had in mind; so she's still around.
    She's still around. Posting in Craigslist every so often.

  3. #16147

    New

    Anyone got any info on this mt. Want to know if she is strictly legit. Her pic may say otherwise but just want to be sure.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6031006728.html

  4. #16146
    Anyone got any info on this mt. Want to know if she is strictly legit. Her pic may say otherwise but just want to be sure.

  5. #16145
    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    Yuka. Is another Japanese located on Hausten st. In the apt. Building.
    She sounds like the one I had in mind; so she's still around.

  6. #16144

    Joy. Anything?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    I know there were some kind of reports about Joy. If I recall it was all legit tho? This is the aiea location. She's really cute, wondering if there has been any kind of play on the low.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6026769932.html
    Not likely to get any play at all here. This is a Pin Thai business and I've never gotten anything at those.

  7. #16143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Riki / Yuka / Mei

    Riki. Is the one that was on Herbert street now moved to the corner and 6th Ave. She is the old Japanese with blonde hair.

    Yuka. Is another Japanese located on Hausten st. In the apt. Building.

    Mei. Started off in Waikiki was strictly legit. Moved to 9th Ave. Had the son and 2 golden retrievers. She is now located on 9th Ave. If you read her older post that the same way she use to post. She would do out calls in Waikiki and facials. Although I am not positive how many other Japanese woman all of a sudden lives and post the same. I think she changed her name for specific reason. I'll find out today I have an appointment. But I'll pretty sure this is her. We shall see!

    If you think I don't know check my previous post. I've tried all 3 and I have been looking for other Japanese M. T's if this is a new we shall see.

  8. #16142

    Yuka is NOT MIE

    My phone history comes out a "Yuka" a LEGIT Japanese female, who once was in a very small condo by Waikiki Food pantry. She is actually in a 10th Avenue house and has a Midwest phone number. She has already told me Sunday, a lot of people asked if she is or knows a "Mie" -and was wondering why so busy. She was actually booked thru Tuesday. Mie's contact here, told me early in January- calls, text messages and Christmas cards went one way, so she don't know Mie's status. She was expected back in January for 5-6 months. I don't know of some other posts recently are referring to same Mie. HS8.

  9. #16141

    April now in CC!

    Quote Originally Posted by VietFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Decided what the hell took a chance on a jennifer, walked in OMG notta for dis old brah. So I made a text to April, the one useta be in Kapolei but now in CC.

    She took me later in the day.

    She remember me causse I see a few times.

    I'm glad she move to CC for my sake, but maybe an addiction now. Too funny. More I see the cuter and funnier she is and service get more relax.

    I got to say dem cans is to to die for. I wish I could find one like dis in real life, maybe I'm going to lose my viet preference, LOL.

    But what ever, she be now my go to.

    I not a cheap guy because I work too hard so I like to get a good hour vacation from the wife and rug ratz.

    Either way I'm a glad she here not Kap.

    Only thing she complain is guys in honolulu do a lot of no shoe. Was up wid that? My momma raised a gentleman, I guess that aint a thing no more. My experience is be on time clean and not cheap and the world be a better place.

    I hope you all get a chance to see dem cans and get the kinks worked out, from everywhere if ya know whadda I mean.

    Peace, keep it safe and keep your appts so diz chick don't leave our liddle paradise and go back to wherever she from.

    Ok its bud light time. Workin for the weekend. Chill!
    Thanks for the info Viet. I am guessing you meant, no show, not no shoe. Not dissing you, but that made me laugh.

    I too had an appt in CC for April and you are right they appointments get better with each visit. I agree on the addiction! But I wanted to thank you for the no shoe laugh, appreciate you brother.

    Happy Sunday to all.

  10. #16140

    Joy

    I know there were some kind of reports about Joy. If I recall it was all legit tho? This is the aiea location. She's really cute, wondering if there has been any kind of play on the low.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6026769932.html

  11. #16139
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Yuma that worked off keamoku behind McDonald's and that Japanese temple across from meadow gold dairy?

    She was about early 40's dark and tanned and a little on the thick side but sexy and just to jerk the hammer but wouldn't do more than that?

    Please confirm if this is the same Yuka.

    Awabi.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.html
    I think it's that MT named Mie. She had a kid and does HE. Just saying because her ad looks so familiar but never did visit her.

  12. #16138

    Coco

    Holyshit damn this chick looks sexy and slutty.

    Anyone sample yet? HE or more available?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029611447.html

  13. #16137

    Yuma Japanese

    Is this the same Yuma that worked off keamoku behind McDonald's and that Japanese temple across from meadow gold dairy?

    She was about early 40's dark and tanned and a little on the thick side but sexy and just to jerk the hammer but wouldn't do more than that?

    Please confirm if this is the same Yuka.

    Awabi.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.html

  14. #16136
    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    H Mobius. No different person here is her ad.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.html
    Oh okay, thanks. Looks like she tweaked her ad to specify Waikiki hotels for outcall; oh well.

  15. #16135
    Quote Originally Posted by HaYn1  [View Original Post]
    H Mobius. No different person here is her ad.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.html
    Does Mie do a good massage?

    The old tanned lady is on 6th ave I think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape