Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1020 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 15296
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2546

    PH (location)

    Hi all,

    Read the reports on PH and thought it sounded good. Went to the website and couldn't find the location.

    The map shows 56th and 7th, but I couldn't find it. (But it also says 31 street).

    Any help for an out-of-towner is appreciated.

    Thanks,

    JB.

  2. #2545

    11 Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortyStuff  [View Original Post]
    That was Lisa from 7 Allen.
    It was 7 & Lisa. I knew it was seven from looking on google I thought 11 was a bus station. Having read some posts mentioning the red door, I most have thought all references were towards 7. Thank you for the Tip on both places. I am not from the city, I took the subway from Times square. Next time I hope to be a little more chilled.

  3. #2544

    Lisa

    That was Lisa from 7 Allen.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster8  [View Original Post]
    I had a totally different experience there recently. I have short hair, so I thought maybe I would be suspected as being LE. But the opposite occurred.

    It was my first time there, I had read previous post about the place. So I had some idea where to go.

    I went though the red door, then I tried the door Immediate after the stairs. I found the door to be locked. So I went down the hall to an exit. All the doors appeared to be residences. I was sketchy in there, so I left.

    When I was walking down the sidewalk, a man called to me and ask if I was looking for a massage. I told him yes and followed him to the door right past the stairs, then down into the basement.

    When we were walking into basement, I thought I was going to get jumped and worked over. We came to an area that had a bathroom and two massage rooms. The guy told to sit in one the chair and wait. Again, I got paranoid and told the guy that I was looking for a female. While I wait. Three feet away behind a close door some guy was plowing away. Five minutes later, an older Asian man comes out of the room. The Lady calls me in. I gave her. 8. She spoke good English and was very nice. She had big tits and was fully shaven.

    She gave me a BBBJ and FS. I did my thing. She clean up, then gave me a back massage. I gave her. 4 for a tip and she even want to give me some back. She was hot and very nice. Very good service. I don't know why other providers can't be like her.

    On my way out papasan thanked me. I never saw any other gals or mama-san.

    I will go back the next time I am in town.

  4. #2543
    Don't think that's 11 Allen, think that's a diff place nearby. 11 Allen has several attractive woman in the front area, and several massage rooms.

    I had a totally different experience there recently. I have short hair, so I thought maybe I would be suspected as being LE. But the opposite occurred.

    It was my first time there, I had read previous post about the place. So I had some idea where to go.

    I went though the red door, then I tried the door Immediate after the stairs. I found the door to be locked. So I went down the hall to an exit. All the doors appeared to be residences. I was sketchy in there, so I left.

    When I was walking down the sidewalk, a man called to me and ask if I was looking for a massage. I told him yes and followed him to the door right past the stairs, then down into the basement.

    When we were walking into basement, I thought I was going to get jumped and worked over. We came to an area that had a bathroom and two massage rooms. The guy told to sit in one the chair and wait. Again, I got paranoid and told the guy that I was looking for a female. While I wait. Three feet away behind a close door some guy was plowing away. Five minutes later, an older Asian man comes out of the room. The Lady calls me in. I gave her. 8. She spoke good English and was very nice. She had big tits and was fully shaven.

    She gave me a BBBJ and FS. I did my thing. She clean up, then gave me a back massage. I gave her. 4 for a tip and she even want to give me some back. She was hot and very nice. Very good service. I don't know why other providers can't be like her.

    On my way out papasan thanked me. I never saw any other gals or mama-san.

    I will go back the next time I am in town.

  5. #2542

    11 Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by MarvinHinton  [View Original Post]
    Oh good. It's not just me. Never been confused for LEO before so this makes me feel better.
    I had a totally different experience there recently. I have short hair, so I thought maybe I would be suspected as being LE. But the opposite occurred.

    It was my first time there, I had read previous post about the place. So I had some idea where to go.

    I went though the red door, then I tried the door Immediate after the stairs. I found the door to be locked. So I went down the hall to an exit. All the doors appeared to be residences. I was sketchy in there, so I left.

    When I was walking down the sidewalk, a man called to me and ask if I was looking for a massage. I told him yes and followed him to the door right past the stairs, then down into the basement.

    When we were walking into basement, I thought I was going to get jumped and worked over. We came to an area that had a bathroom and two massage rooms. The guy told to sit in one the chair and wait. Again, I got paranoid and told the guy that I was looking for a female. While I wait. Three feet away behind a close door some guy was plowing away. Five minutes later, an older Asian man comes out of the room. The Lady calls me in. I gave her. 8. She spoke good English and was very nice. She had big tits and was fully shaven.

    She gave me a BBBJ and FS. I did my thing. She clean up, then gave me a back massage. I gave her. 4 for a tip and she even want to give me some back. She was hot and very nice. Very good service. I don't know why other providers can't be like her.

    On my way out papasan thanked me. I never saw any other gals or mama-san.

    I will go back the next time I am in town.

  6. #2541

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodShoes  [View Original Post]
    If I understand correctly you paid 2. 2? Did you get a full hour? Rushed?
    Honestly I believe it's pretty standard pricing for midtown AMPs, of course I haven't tried anything in chinatown. It is the full hour and absolutely no rush you get the full hour. In fact on the second visit I mentioned, Cindy and I were waiting for my buddy to finish before we came our.

  7. #2540

    Overpriced?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightWingCm23  [View Original Post]
    I've been coming here every so often because the location is close to the Bryant Park subway. 2 weeks ago I got Kiki for the 1st time. Nice, tall and slim built, c cup felt fake. When she walked in she asked if I've seen her before, I said it's my 1st time seeing her but I've been there many times before. After a thorough TS she tells me that next time I should ask for specifically and say it's not my 1st time with her. She mentioned this again back in the room, kinda annoying, if I really like I girl I would ask for them anyways. In the room I gave her the house plus tip so I can get down to business, . 8 house and 1. 4 tip. She tried to get another. 2 but I showed her my wallet that it had nothing else in it. Something I learned early on to only bring exactly what you need. Overal performace was good, BBBJ then cowgirl, k9 then missionary.

    A week later I bring my friend with me, call ahead and I'm told they got 6 girls working that night. We get their not 5 minutes after the call and mamasan tells us she only has kiki and Cindy available. Since I've tried Kiki already I passed her onto my friend and got Cindy. After I saw Cindy walk in I had wished I had kept Kiki instead. Not really my type, but she did give me info on a Julie whom I used to see there regularly. She even called Julie so I can speak to her. LOL. Overal KKP is a clean AMP with average semi-young girls. Will probably look to visit other places after this past visit.
    If I understand correctly you paid 2. 2? Did you get a full hour? Rushed?

  8. #2539

    Kisskisspop

    I've been coming here every so often because the location is close to the Bryant Park subway. 2 weeks ago I got Kiki for the 1st time. Nice, tall and slim built, c cup felt fake. When she walked in she asked if I've seen her before, I said it's my 1st time seeing her but I've been there many times before. After a thorough TS she tells me that next time I should ask for specifically and say it's not my 1st time with her. She mentioned this again back in the room, kinda annoying, if I really like I girl I would ask for them anyways. In the room I gave her the house plus tip so I can get down to business, . 8 house and 1. 4 tip. She tried to get another. 2 but I showed her my wallet that it had nothing else in it. Something I learned early on to only bring exactly what you need. Overal performace was good, BBBJ then cowgirl, k9 then missionary.

    A week later I bring my friend with me, call ahead and I'm told they got 6 girls working that night. We get their not 5 minutes after the call and mamasan tells us she only has kiki and Cindy available. Since I've tried Kiki already I passed her onto my friend and got Cindy. After I saw Cindy walk in I had wished I had kept Kiki instead. Not really my type, but she did give me info on a Julie whom I used to see there regularly. She even called Julie so I can speak to her. LOL. Overal KKP is a clean AMP with average semi-young girls. Will probably look to visit other places after this past visit.

  9. #2538
    Jesus why all the hostility? I'm grateful for the recommendation, I was simply asking if one part of a review I saw was legit or not.

    Thanks for the help.

  10. #2537

    This is why I won't bother helping people out any longer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sysexdata  [View Original Post]
    I found another board with lots of reviews, one stated that after she gets tongue deep, she goes in for a DFK. Any truth to this? I mean I got kink, but not that much LOL.
    I make a recommendation and it's not good enough. Bro, you don't HAVE TO dfk her after she rims you! You're the one who wanted a rimmer.

    Oh, and YOU'RE WELCOME.

  11. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysexdata  [View Original Post]
    I found another board with lots of reviews, one stated that after she gets tongue deep, she goes in for a DFK. Any truth to this? I mean I got kink, but not that much LOL.
    I have been to GFE All Stars and will repeat. They take GFE to the max. In for a penny, in for a pound. There are plenty other standard full service spas if you need to keep it a little tamer.

    - Gordon.

  12. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysexdata  [View Original Post]
    I found another board with lots of reviews, one stated that after she gets tongue deep, she goes in for a DFK. Any truth to this? I mean I got kink, but not that much LOL.
    She does and I always laugh hard reading how guys brag about these girls DFK them at the end of their shift. LOL.

  13. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by KkinSanitary  [View Original Post]
    If you've got the cash, then Amie is your girl.

    http://www.gfeallstars.com/the-girls.html
    I found another board with lots of reviews, one stated that after she gets tongue deep, she goes in for a DFK. Any truth to this? I mean I got kink, but not that much LOL.

  14. #2533

    Amie at GFE All Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Sysexdata  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town Wednesday for business, and looking for a fun time. Are there any good nuru providors, and / or any providers with great rim service?
    If you've got the cash, then Amie is your girl.

    http://www.gfeallstars.com/the-girls.html

  15. #2532
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Tony Knight,

    I tried to send you a message, but it said that your Private Message box is full. Can you send me a message when it has some space.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape