Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 189 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #628

    Ashley Madison

    I suspect some of you also have a profile on Ashley Madison. I have not purchased credits for the site in a very long time, as I have had -0- success there, and figure that almost all of the profiles are fake. Until about a week ago I was getting 2-3 messages a week: "View these new members" etc. Plus an occasional "Judy the * messaged you" or " Kathy Makeme* viewed your profile".

    Last week AM changed their privacy policy, and wants you to accept it to access the site. Since I was in a contrarian mood, I decided not to accept, and have not visited the site. I have been getting 3-4 messages a day from women all over the world. It just confirms my suspicion that most of the females profiles on that site are suspect.

  2. #627

    Giving referrals

    My dear fellow mongers.

    As many of you seniors know, I will send contact info unsolicited if I like a girl.

    I always want my sgliurtls to do well. Sometimes I will get requests for the amount of my donation.

    My response is "I don't give that out. If it's lower than what she usually charges, she'll be pissed at me. If it's higher than what you bargain for, I look stupid. " Either way I lose. So in the words of the military, "don't ask, don't tell. ".

    Coochie (going to eat some chocolate tonight) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  3. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about mispell Cruising why, you can also pm me, for Dave (wet) dream. Scoobie (nothing) city. Queen Bee Salami & a few others enjoy your gossip hating column, I'll be chilling with college girls & a MILF here & there like old times, never at the rate wet dream Dave is dishing out. A dinner here & there a night out including cocktails which they reciprocate, there fun enjoying & you have their respect because you carry yourself different, I'm not an easy target & don't present myself like one in public or private. No woman wants a man no other woman wants, so enjoys guys & I'll be in touch & names I mentioned could if they choose to also no need to dish out big $, company & personality go a long way with a woman's comfort zone.

    ,HAPPY HUNTING GUYS.

    EAGLE SOARING & FLYING HIGH.
    Its hardly ever spoke of on any boards here that personality and comfort zone goes a long way to some girls, not many but a few would go to dinner, drinks and even lower rates if she likes you, I doubt most have a BF and would like to be treated like a lady, wined and dined even if the fellow is older with charisma, I hear all the time guys come and fuck them and leave without hardly a word. The name calling imo is not going to score brownie points, I've had my knocks here and I take it for what its worth, a few think there king tut and talk big shit when there typing, just because I'm newer doesn't mean I haven't been around the hobby but everyones a smart ass at times I'm guilty, live with it. I read the other day a guy doesn't come on any longer because of the drama, that's ashame, this board here seems to get as many comments as the one where the pussy hunt is on.

  4. #625

    Mispelle

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Last visit, I just might have to stick to wet dreams for awhile. I don't have the big bucks like OMG does or do I own a Viper.
    Sorry about mispell Cruising why, you can also pm me, for Dave (wet) dream. Scoobie (nothing) city. Queen Bee Salami & a few others enjoy your gossip hating column, I'll be chilling with college girls & a MILF here & there like old times, never at the rate wet dream Dave is dishing out. A dinner here & there a night out including cocktails which they reciprocate, there fun enjoying & you have their respect because you carry yourself different, I'm not an easy target & don't present myself like one in public or private. No woman wants a man no other woman wants, so enjoys guys & I'll be in touch & names I mentioned could if they choose to also no need to dish out big $, company & personality go a long way with a woman's comfort zone.

    ,HAPPY HUNTING GUYS.

    EAGLE SOARING & FLYING HIGH.

  5. #624

    A noble knight amongst the mongers

    Had to chuckle today. After a quick unloading at east side Leah's, I noticed a dried out wrapped half dozen long stemmed roses on the cluttered table by the wooden chair. Mr. Knight, they will be laying there until there is an earthquake. If you really want to help this young cutie beyond her donation, bring a bucket, some soap and scrub brush and tackle that bathroom.

  6. #623

    With the price I just spent on my

    Last visit, I just might have to stick to wet dreams for awhile. I don't have the big bucks like OMG does or do I own a Viper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    I quit posting for awhile some people on here think they own or run the board, how funny, I have plenty of utr,& survived for years w / of the board, so as Arnold Schwarzenegger would say hasta lavista baby, troubled mongers dave wet dream scooter all city queen been salami the good guys can pm for me for positive info & honest write ups, which this board is supposed to be about I thought, to make it safer & more enjoyable for all. So Trifix1,JohnKat, Cruising why & Boo Mack & other quality mongers who appreciate quality reviews & honest experiences, happy hunting Good Mongers.

    EAGLE 19 SOARING & FLYING OUT.

  7. #622

    Asian

    I texted her after trading digits with a different member. She had clearly been spooked by the number of texts. I just made up some bs about my friend from SA who told me she was looking for for an arrangement. I said I was also a member but hadn't paid so I couldn't contact her that way. She accused me of being friends with someone named Chris who won't stop harassing her. Once I convinced her I don't know who Chris is, shall was far more pleasant. Said she wasn't going to see me though. I said that was fine and apologized for not having my friend ask her if it was OK to give out her number. Figured I'd leave on a good note in case she gets low on customers.

  8. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    OK here it goes. I got a text from The Tiny Asian gal saying that she doesn't want to see me anymore as I gave out her number without her permission and told you mongers to haggle with her on some website. WOW! Are you fucking kidding me! What A-hole decided to just unload and tell her everything? Well now because of this I'm going to list every monger that I gave her name and number to. You other Senior Members might want to take note because one of these fools will do this to you. I just don't get what you think you gained by doing this. Here's the list (in no particular order): CuteWOne, GMan25, MotorCity77, Guapo Marx, ZipperSquid, Hola Mundo and lastly is DaveDream. DaveDream is also the one that I originally ranted about as in he gave out part of my user name without my permission among other things. But I'm not going to rehash that issue again. My guess is only one of these mongers did this. If you have thought that one of these mongers did wrong to you than its probably them. I'm not saying which one did this because I honestly don't know. She has told me she is going to not see as many people so whoever did this all you did was screw everybody on the board that wanted to see her. Good job A-hole! I'm amazed at the level of no common sense and stupidity of some Senior members on here.
    Just to be clear. I never contacted her. I decided not to after reading about her issues. That was after I asked and before before you sent her digits, but decided to send you the trade anyway for the gesture.

  9. #620

    Dave (wet) dream

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity77  [View Original Post]
    Not It, I'm in good standing with her, have pic and text chain as exhibits A and B and hopefully exhibit C will be a report back after our schedules align. I need incall and her hours don't work for me, might need to call in sick one day if you know what I mean.
    I quit posting for awhile some people on here think they own or run the board, how funny, I have plenty of utr,& survived for years w / of the board, so as Arnold Schwarzenegger would say hasta lavista baby, troubled mongers dave wet dream scooter all city queen been salami the good guys can pm for me for positive info & honest write ups, which this board is supposed to be about I thought, to make it safer & more enjoyable for all. So Trifix1,JohnKat, Cruising why & Boo Mack & other quality mongers who appreciate quality reviews & honest experiences, happy hunting Good Mongers.

    EAGLE 19 SOARING & FLYING OUT.

  10. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    So what. There are more. Today I went to see a chick and she left me waiting for 7 minutes at the door to her apartment, I sent her a message that said if the door doesn't open in the next 30 seconds I'm leaving. Waited 30 seconds, then left. Two minutes later she sent me a text asking if I left. I said yes. She said she reserved this time for me and now it's lost. I told her I was on the way to fuck somebody else and the next time I come, if I come, and you want the money in my pocket open the fucking door.

    They still need to pay rent, if they don't want the money others will.

    I'm not jumping your ass hound, I'm sorry that happened to you but I make it a point to immediately remind chicks when they forget who the customer is.

    If you want to get the power back? Then when one of them does something like this you all stop fucking her
    You're right. I'm just sad that a senior member that was helped out (by being given her number) on this site would go and basically screw over the other mongers and the one that gave him the info. I'll let it go. I was just trying to make my point. I think I did. Enough with it then.

  11. #618

    I'm guilty of and fucked up because

    I asked her about her ad on SA (I thought SA had ads like live-escorts, backpage, TER, etc.) . And saying "a friend named Milwhound (I didn't know his real name and should have asked him if I could get it and use it) said some good things about her to me and shared her number".

    What I'm not guilty of is exchanging friendly text, pics, and a phone call with her the past few days and seeing her today right after lunch at her Waukesha incall location. (Right down the street from where my f-ing ex lives) It was pricey for my standards at 160 Hhr but I didn't want to try to bargain with her because I didn't want to lose her. She seems like a woman you don't want to ever piss off. If I was "the one" I'm sure she wouldn't want anything to do with me. She's not a 100 lady and I don't think she wants people to think that. She reminds me of Haley Hotness. Don't ask for QV's and don't insult them by asking if they would take this or that. She said 160 and I said "sounds good" she did ask me if "people are asking about her". I replied by saying "you mean the SA site? She said people giving her number to everyone. I said "I'm keeping her number and her to myself" she laughed. I bet she'll be back on SA soon. She has a long CAAP LIST, seems like a user but probably not with the big H. And she's free in the daytime so I doubt she has a job. She never mentioned anything about people sharing info about her on the internet. Maybe someone after my text with her did. She seemed spooked because with her past convictions, I bet another bust would not be a good thing for her. She might be upset now but 160-250 for Hhr or hr is hard to give up when you're used to that money!

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity77  [View Original Post]
    Not It, I'm in good standing with her, have pic and text chain as exhibits A and B and hopefully exhibit C will be a report back after our schedules align. I need incall and her hours don't work for me, might need to call in sick one day if you know what I mean.

  12. #617
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Here's the thing I'll never understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from The Tiny Asian gal saying that she doesn't want to see me anymore
    So what. There are more. Today I went to see a chick and she left me waiting for 7 minutes at the door to her apartment, I sent her a message that said if the door doesn't open in the next 30 seconds I'm leaving. Waited 30 seconds, then left. Two minutes later she sent me a text asking if I left. I said yes. She said she reserved this time for me and now it's lost. I told her I was on the way to fuck somebody else and the next time I come, if I come, and you want the money in my pocket open the fucking door.

    They still need to pay rent, if they don't want the money others will.

    I'm not jumping your ass hound, I'm sorry that happened to you but I make it a point to immediately remind chicks when they forget who the customer is.

    If you want to get the power back? Then when one of them does something like this you all stop fucking her

  13. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    OK here it goes. I got a text from The Tiny Asian gal saying that she doesn't want to see me anymore as I gave out her number without her permission and told you mongers to haggle with her on some website. WOW! Are you fucking kidding me! What A-hole decided to just unload and tell her everything? Well now because of this I'm going to list every monger that I gave her name and number to. You other Senior Members might want to take note because one of these fools will do this to you. I just don't get what you think you gained by doing this. Here's the list (in no particular order): CuteWOne, GMan25, MotorCity77, Guapo Marx, ZipperSquid, Hola Mundo and lastly is DaveDream. DaveDream is also the one that I originally ranted about as in he gave out part of my user name without my permission among other things. But I'm not going to rehash that issue again. My guess is only one of these mongers did this. If you have thought that one of these mongers did wrong to you than its probably them. I'm not saying which one did this because I honestly don't know. She has told me she is going to not see as many people so whoever did this all you did was screw everybody on the board that wanted to see her. Good job A-hole! I'm amazed at the level of no common sense and stupidity of some Senior members on here.
    I also just realized and then checked, she took down her SA posting. So good job on getting a hot little Asian to now hide and not provide anymore. You ruined it for everyone and for what, your selfishness. You really did a good job here. We are suppose to be on this board to help each other and which ever one of you did this that is not why you are here. I'm also thinking that you must have mental issues if this is what you are doing. Mystery19 is tame compared to you, at least he's up front with his issues. You're just a snake in the weeds! I won't be sharing names and numbers with anyone anymore. I'll still post reviews, that's it.

  14. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    OK here it goes. I got a text from The Tiny Asian gal saying that she doesn't want to see me anymore as I gave out her number without her permission and told you mongers to haggle with her on some website. WOW! Are you fucking kidding me! What A-hole decided to just unload and tell her everything? Well now because of this I'm going to list every monger that I gave her name and number to. You other Senior Members might want to take note because one of these fools will do this to you. I just don't get what you think you gained by doing this. Here's the list (in no particular order): CuteWOne, GMan25, MotorCity77, Guapo Marx, ZipperSquid, Hola Mundo and lastly is DaveDream. DaveDream is also the one that I originally ranted about as in he gave out part of my user name without my permission among other things. But I'm not going to rehash that issue again. My guess is only one of these mongers did this. If you have thought that one of these mongers did wrong to you than its probably them. I'm not saying which one did this because I honestly don't know. She has told me she is going to not see as many people so whoever did this all you did was screw everybody on the board that wanted to see her. Good job A-hole! I'm amazed at the level of no common sense and stupidity of some Senior members on here.
    Not me as I am not into drug users. Believe me you are not scoring points showing these women where their reviews are found. This board, the other site review boards, etc. Some of these women have their head in the sand and don't know there are 50-100 reviews out there. The AMP owners read this daily, even the legit ones. They will even buy memberships on other sites and post good reviews or read reviews. The drug users quickly forget as the cash starts rolling in. But some UTRs are not druggies and do want to keep their reputation intact. I knew one who lost her job at a day care when some smart ass alerted the owner of her BP ad, however the provider has to take some responsibility for that. The phone was traced back to her social media. AMP girls in MKE are pretty much HE only and if their boss hears they gave a BJ to a customer, when in fact he is just exaggerating, she can lose her job. Bad enough the review brings in old fat guys who believed the report. I complained about a woman's hygiene one time and some guy told the provider. She figured it was me since I was a recent customer and she cut me off and unloaded a 3 page complaint.

  15. #614

    Not It

    Quote Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound  [View Original Post]
    OK here it goes. I got a text from The Tiny Asian gal saying that she doesn't want to see me anymore as I gave out her number without her permission and told you mongers to haggle with her on some website. WOW! Are you fucking kidding me! What A-hole decided to just unload and tell her everything? Well now because of this I'm going to list every monger that I gave her name and number to. You other Senior Members might want to take note because one of these fools will do this to you. I just don't get what you think you gained by doing this. Here's the list (in no particular order): CuteWOne, GMan25, MotorCity77, Guapo Marx, ZipperSquid, Hola Mundo and lastly is DaveDream. DaveDream is also the one that I originally ranted about as in he gave out part of my user name without my permission among other things. But I'm not going to rehash that issue again. My guess is only one of these mongers did this. If you have thought that one of these mongers did wrong to you than its probably them. I'm not saying which one did this because I honestly don't know. She has told me she is going to not see as many people so whoever did this all you did was screw everybody on the board that wanted to see her. Good job A-hole! I'm amazed at the level of no common sense and stupidity of some Senior members on here.
    Not It, I'm in good standing with her, have pic and text chain as exhibits A and B and hopefully exhibit C will be a report back after our schedules align. I need incall and her hours don't work for me, might need to call in sick one day if you know what I mean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape