Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2833
-
03-02-17 19:09 #613Senior Member

Posts: 1355If this is the first time you have been screwed over by a guy you have been very lucky. Guys will throw you under the bus for pussy and if they think its going to give them an in. Well written posts.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 18:56 #612Senior Member

Posts: 627OK here it goes. I got a text from The Tiny Asian gal saying that she doesn't want to see me anymore as I gave out her number without her permission and told you mongers to haggle with her on some website. WOW! Are you fucking kidding me! What A-hole decided to just unload and tell her everything? Well now because of this I'm going to list every monger that I gave her name and number to. You other Senior Members might want to take note because one of these fools will do this to you. I just don't get what you think you gained by doing this. Here's the list (in no particular order): CuteWOne, GMan25, MotorCity77, Guapo Marx, ZipperSquid, Hola Mundo and lastly is DaveDream. DaveDream is also the one that I originally ranted about as in he gave out part of my user name without my permission among other things. But I'm not going to rehash that issue again. My guess is only one of these mongers did this. If you have thought that one of these mongers did wrong to you than its probably them. I'm not saying which one did this because I honestly don't know. She has told me she is going to not see as many people so whoever did this all you did was screw everybody on the board that wanted to see her. Good job A-hole! I'm amazed at the level of no common sense and stupidity of some Senior members on here.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 19:18 #611Senior Member

Posts: 50Yep
I have dealt with this same issue with PM's on here. I refer out a lady and then she is furious at me because the man contacting her says about a ad and she was like WTF because she was SA too. And then they said the same thing well a friend referred and gave me out. One man even gave the link to what I posted about her and she was so pissed. She was freaked out about her pics being posted on here because she saw gentlemen posting pics. Common sense, I agree!
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 17:45 #610Senior Member

Posts: 1143Asian
IMO she is probably is such bad need of funds for her habit she is glad to have the word out. The worse they get they are on CL, BP, SA. They will take it any way they can get it. I wouldn't worry about a price increase. My experience with addicts is the price goes down the worse off they are and the older they get.
Originally Posted by Milwpussyhound
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 09:57 #609Senior Member

Posts: 627Asian front SA
OK so I got about 15 PMs about her. Alot of you guys need to start using common sense. Don't PM in regards to this posting or asking for her info as I'm done giving it out. I gave her info out to several senior mongers on here. Even after giving her info to some of these mongers on here they still PM me asking for more info. Seriously? Just text her and ask when she is available, how frickin hard is that. Use common sense in that she is a SA member and if you are not a SA member and get questioned on that have some sort of plan. I'm not a SA member. I got her info from another monger on here that was kind enough to share her info with me. In return I gave him detailed info about a UTR I had in return. That's how it frickin works here, mongers! Share info, especially when it's being given to you. Now some of the mongers that contacted me did share back and I appreciate that but most of you didn't and probably never will. Now one of you Senior Mongers (very senior) on here did something that is just shocking on multiple levels. In fact I still can't believe that this monger did this, plus he might have screwed it up for the rest of us with the Asian gal. He texted her asking about her ad. She doesn't have a ad as she post on SA. The SA gals have posting not ads. If you can't figure out the difference then don't contact her or any SA lady. Then shockingly when she texts him back saying she doesn't have an ad he unbelievablely says he got her info from a friend that saw her recently. Now this leads to a lot more questions, shocker. She asks who his friend is and (I can't believe this part) he gives her part of my user name, are you kidding! Then she starts questioning more about what website, ect, ect. So if she stops seeing guys this monger is to blame. I won't give out his user name (like he did to me with her). But for Petes sake use common sense. And this senior monger has over 300 postings. Once again a reminder don't PM me in regards to this post or asking for her info. And to the Senior Monger that did this, get your head screwed on straight.
The other thing I just thought of is she is probably going to question everybody that she sees, if she continues in this business. So mongers be prepared for this. I have a SA account but it's not active. But I could use that as I contacted her or saw her profile, ect, ect. Just have some sort of plan as she might be spooked about this whole thing.
-
02-24-17 16:22 #608Senior Member

Posts: 1363Viper Cop Magnet
So the guy staggers out of the bar, bounces off a parking meter, stumbles over the curb, smashes his knee on the bumper of his vehicle, drops his keys trying to open the door, then finally gets in and starts his car. The engine no sooner turns over when the cherries and berries go off behind him. The officer has him blow, and though he blows and blows and blows, he registers no alcohol.
Originally Posted by KingSalami
[View Original Post]
"What's the deal?" asks the cop. "Why all the stumbling and bumbling?
"Oh, sorry, officer," the guy says, "Tonight's my night to be the designated decoy. ".
Coochie (frustrated comedian, and frustrated pussy hound) Eater.
God bless you all.
-
02-24-17 14:50 #607Senior Member

Posts: 1484I get it.
It's just hard reading post after post from a guy that had a similar name as one that was banned and now he pops up here and still posts. I got a looong PM from him that I didn't even read because I saw he called me "Old man" a few times when I scanned it. I'm pretty sure the 19 stands for his age.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 12:32 #606Senior Member

Posts: 2814Funny to see that from you. No candy coating there.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 12:18 #605Senior Member

Posts: 813I tried posting an ad on CL a couple weeks ago. Within a half hr, I had 43 responses. Every single one had either a gmail or yahoo email address to respond to and pretty much telling me to prove I was real and to only respond to that address. I promptly took the ad down.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 10:50 #604Administrator

Posts: 5264Enough
I get it, that troll Dolphin came back, he's an attention hound, and he's irritating, I get it.
I also get it that you guys posted 5-1 more stupid shit than he did. If you gotta do this, do it here.
A2
-
02-24-17 07:52 #603Senior Member

Posts: 89Now your story changed
So guys, wait for the viper cop magnet to leave the clubs and then it will be safe for the rest of us to leave. Thanks for being our decoy.
.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 21:51 #602

Posts: 666Why didn't I think of this?
So a guy posts today on CL that he is looking for a 19 to 24 year old female for companionship. Well, here is the deal. He is 49 years old and has only a year to live. He has no family. So in exchange for the companionship, the young lady gets everything he has when he croaks. He will have tons of free pussy for the next year! DAMN OFG out.
-
02-23-17 20:14 #601Senior Member

Posts: 213A Viper is a nice vehicle. Try renting a mini van for a strip club adventure. The cop do not even look at that kind of vehicle.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 20:04 #600Senior Member

Posts: 1323"MY VIPER". I think I found your problem. Or one of them anyways. Guy drives a cop magnet and wonders why he gets a lot of attention.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 16:46 #599Senior Member

Posts: 1484Don't know the bartenders name
Seems like a nice guy in his early to mid 40's. Each time I go I only stay for a few beers. I prefer TNT but it seems like the girls there are starting to have no personality or energy.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





