Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 30759
-
03-05-17 12:36 #16134Senior Member

Posts: 516Reference posts Nos. 16121 and 16124?
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 12:25 #16133Senior Member

Posts: 516You might be talking about Rika. 6th Avenue, Kapahulu side.
Originally Posted by DJQuick
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 11:51 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 133H Mobius. No different person here is her ad.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6029921237.html
-
03-05-17 06:48 #16131

Posts: 2479Mie is the spinner from Palolo that has her kid in the house while giving massage / HE.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 06:19 #16130Senior Member

Posts: 5231Is this the 50+ lady with tinted hair who was in the Moiliili / University area? I forgot her name (Yuki?). I had her (the Moiliili lady) over but she was uber legit; she even avoided my "looking" at her fully clothed
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 04:35 #16129Senior Member

Posts: 516I'm confused here. It seems your talking about the return of Japanese Mei, but some of the recent posts about her are "piggy backed" off posts about CC Rina as if she (Mei) was always here.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 03:43 #16128Senior Member

Posts: 343That might not be Mie. I guess Yuka is the dark skinned blonde Japanese girl kind of look old and skinny. I remembered that her place is in that area too.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-17 02:57 #16127Senior Member

Posts: 50April In CC. After making a mistake going somwhere else LOL
Decided what the hell took a chance on a jennifer, walked in OMG notta for dis old brah. So I made a text to April, the one useta be in Kapolei but now in CC.
She took me later in the day.
She remember me causse I see a few times.
I'm glad she move to CC for my sake, but maybe an addiction now. Too funny. More I see the cuter and funnier she is and service get more relax.
I got to say dem cans is to to die for. I wish I could find one like dis in real life, maybe I'm going to lose my viet preference, LOL.
But what ever, she be now my go to.
I not a cheap guy because I work too hard so I like to get a good hour vacation from the wife and rug ratz.
Either way I'm a glad she here not Kap.
Only thing she complain is guys in honolulu do a lot of no shoe. Was up wid that? My momma raised a gentleman, I guess that aint a thing no more. My experience is be on time clean and not cheap and the world be a better place.
I hope you all get a chance to see dem cans and get the kinks worked out, from everywhere if ya know whadda I mean.
Peace, keep it safe and keep your appts so diz chick don't leave our liddle paradise and go back to wherever she from.
Ok its bud light time. Workin for the weekend. Chill!
-
03-05-17 02:37 #16126Senior Member

Posts: 895Howzit Braddah HB
Yeah man been laying low for awhile, SO been on my tail.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
So haven't been as active, I'll be back in the mean time take care.
My Braddah.
Awabi.
-
03-04-17 22:35 #16125Senior Member

Posts: 133She's Back!
Posting in Craigslist already. Changed her name to Yuka. Got my appointment tomorrow. LOL.
Originally Posted by Brah808
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 15:26 #16124Senior Member

Posts: 132"awabihunter"
Didn't know that Stella used to do "Nuru" . The one and only time I had a session w / her was at the Kaheka location and no roaming was allowed. Have to agree Erlinda's "massage technique" is better.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 15:23 #16123Senior Member

Posts: 132Mie.
"DJ Quick" . Thanks for the update. Miss her.
Originally Posted by DJQuick
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-17 14:11 #16122Senior Member

Posts: 5231Long time no see, Chief!
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-17 22:37 #16121Senior Member

Posts: 895Stella
Totally agree with you bro she isn't very sensual at all, I had her Nuru service when she was working on bishop street and came all over her pussy and she freaked out Erlinda is old but much better service and very sensual release.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-17 02:55 #16120Senior Member

Posts: 343Just outside the clothes. I spoke with Mie and she said that she will be back late April. Can't wait for that.
Originally Posted by SurfAndSee
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




