The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    [Deleted by Admin]

    There is a thread for STD information and advice.

    A2

  2. #16614

    Std

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowmadics  [View Original Post]
    Bad dream.

    I dreamt I went to a place on wabash downtown chicago. In this Saran Wrap dream her lips were around my member.

    I dreamt the next day I was itching. I had a bad dream and found out it was gonnorhea. Saran Wrap is not safe.
    Got an std from BJ? Ouch! That is why the most I ever do is a handshake. Just think, these massage parlors have many many clients so the opportunity to catch something is very real.

  3. #16613

    Bodywise Q.

    Bodywise is one of my favorite legit massages, I'm ok with that, just curious if anyone has cracked that nut. Please PM me.

    MHS.

  4. #16612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Lucky Guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I knew a guy, who, back in the day, would get about 10 minutes massage, then give her 15 minutes, then play 30 minutes, then 10 minutes massage to wind-down. Sometimes I miss that guy. On the other hand now he spends much more quality time, hours, in fact, every day with a woman he adores. I guess he's pretty lucky.
    Bob this lucky guy sounds like you.

  5. #16611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Massage and Play

    I knew a guy, who, back in the day, would get about 10 minutes massage, then give her 15 minutes, then play 30 minutes, then 10 minutes massage to wind-down. Sometimes I miss that guy. On the other hand now he spends much more quality time, hours, in fact, every day with a woman he adores. I guess he's pretty lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I like getting a massage before playing. To me it just builds up the anticipation to play.

  6. #16610

    Gonorrhea

    Bad dream.

    I dreamt I went to a place on wabash downtown chicago. In this Saran Wrap dream her lips were around my member.

    I dreamt the next day I was itching. I had a bad dream and found out it was gonnorhea. Saran Wrap is not safe.

  7. #16609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Third leg at heaven on earth / belmont

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6025139383.html

    Earlier ad had only two day shift ladies. This is Mary / Maria. Photo is different and I can't tell if it's the same lady. Perhaps a dreamer can chime in.

  8. #16608
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHammer  [View Original Post]
    I checked this place out last week. First time ever doing the apartment incall route. 2 texts and they sent the address. They give you an address a few houses down then give you the real one upon arrival. This one was tucked back off archer along I 55 and in a house. Got in and was brought upstairs where there was 2 girls, each standing in a bedroom doorway in a bra and puss covers. I picked door #2 "anna". In my opinion she was hot as hell. Awesome body, about 5 foot 4,long dark hair, and about 22 years old. I was expecting my choices to be closer to an average AMP girl, but she was a solid 7/10 on a regular scale, not AMP scale. Paid the hour, said kissing was extra. She rubded my back for a few minutes, poorly, didn't care, and then turned me over, covered me, started with oral covered, thn numerous positions. Very very enthusiastic, multiple loud orgasms, finished and offered a shower, then out the door. Seems to be even if you paid the hour and you finish before the time is up, they are quick to get you out. I really didn't care because I was done, it was late, and I wanted tacos. I'd absolutely repeat if she is there.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-play/49640107
    I used this service yesterday. 130 for hhr. You have to call then they texted an address on Archer. Called when I got there and texted the real address across the street. Dark sad little apartment. I did not get a choice. I got the lady who answered the door. A solid 5 - brown hair and pale skin. Tiny boobs and huge nips. I asked for a massage which seemed to surprise her. The massage was a 3. Flipped and got CBJ. She has a procedure to follow and does not deviate from it. CFS. The only english she spoke was "wow. ".

    On the way out, there was a young, thin, black haired beauty lounging on the couch. DAMN! I would probably go back to check out the young hotty. Otherwise, I prefer the thai and latina girls.

  9. #16607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Massage And Play.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]

    Anybody else here finish first then massage? If so, just on occasion or regularly?
    I like getting a massage before playing. To me it just builds up the anticipation to play.

  10. #16606

    Life is short. Eat dessert first.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    Last couple of weeks have been stressful as hell. Went for some stress release last week early in the day. Went to my go to in Schaumburg near the office, drew Cindy. She has magical hands.

    As soon as the massage started I was so wound up I asked the her if we could start the session off with the finish then the massage. She said no problem. I think I lasted all of 30 seconds before she got a weeks' worth of swimmers in her hand. It was pretty funny, because she kept saying "Oh gosh, look at all these babies coming out!" then getting a slightly disgusted look on her face because *there were a lot of babies* coming out. She was laughing but kind of grossed out by the volume. Yeah, work has been like that.

    After the cleanup up went back to face down and fell asleep probably about 5 minutes in while getting a halfway decent massage. With 15 minutes left she woke me for the flip to do my shoulders and legs. This was probably the most relaxed I've ever walked out of an AMP. I tipped a little extra just because of the way I felt. Went back to work, it went to hell and I didn't give a shit.

    Anybody else here finish first then massage? If so, just on occasion or regularly?
    That's been my MO for a while now, happy start AND happy ending. I used to take the table shower first, and would flash 2 fingers while she was washing the pole. Now I usually ask before they collect the house fee, to avoid any disappointment. I just ask for "two times". Mostly get a yes, or they want some reassurance that I'll tip more. Occasionally I have to tip upfront, but not very often.

    Dave.

  11. #16605

    Natural elements- wabash

    Any luck here?

  12. #16604

    University of Chica

    Heading to the university of Chica later in the week. I'm from Indiana and not familiar with the talent in that area. If you know of a good location with a full menu that includes a nice massage I would be happy to return the favor if you head to nwi. Thanks.

  13. #16603
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeSlappy  [View Original Post]
    Last couple of weeks have been stressful as hell. Went for some stress release last week early in the day. Went to my go to in Schaumburg near the office, drew Cindy. She has magical hands.

    As soon as the massage started I was so wound up I asked the her if we could start the session off with the finish then the massage. She said no problem. I think I lasted all of 30 seconds before she got a weeks' worth of swimmers in her hand. It was pretty funny, because she kept saying "Oh gosh, look at all these babies coming out!" then getting a slightly disgusted look on her face because *there were a lot of babies* coming out. She was laughing but kind of grossed out by the volume. Yeah, work has been like that.

    After the cleanup up went back to face down and fell asleep probably about 5 minutes in while getting a halfway decent massage. With 15 minutes left she woke me for the flip to do my shoulders and legs. This was probably the most relaxed I've ever walked out of an AMP. I tipped a little extra just because of the way I felt. Went back to work, it went to hell and I didn't give a shit.

    Anybody else here finish first then massage? If so, just on occasion or regularly?
    I've had this before too. It's actually nice because like you said, the massage is so relaxing afterwards.

  14. #16602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    One Guy Running Three Places.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    Great comment. The same guy answers the phone for at least three of them.
    Maybe this guy owns / runs three of these places.

  15. #16601

    Lmao

    Great comment. The same guy answers the phone for at least three of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by E2304  [View Original Post]
    Numerous angel (x) spa in Chicago area: north and south Ashland, oak park come to mind. Would hate to doom all of heaven's host for the misdeed of one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape