The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20500

    Opening a spa

    Been thinking about it for a good couple of months, before I didn't have many contacts and that was about 8 months ago now I have over 150 digits all providers from in and out state, bad thing is if I try to get young girls who are actually in their early 20's (I'd / passport checked) they don't have a license and it would be too risky, the youngest would be in her early 30's, but I have a few who said would work for me if I open a spa they say I'd be a good boss, I've seen how Chinese owners treat the girls behind the courtains, 9/10 don't care about them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    I have not been to U-Massage, but I am hesitant to go because of the 2 things you mention: 1) Girls not as hot as CB / BB; 2) It is cheaper.

    I choose to spend my money where I get the maximum experience, not the cheapest price. Luxsa is good for latinas / whites, CB / BB is good for a great AMP experience. Tampa / Pinellas is well known for a huge amount of quality FS shops. I would love to see Orlando become more like that. At the very least, someone should open up another great AMP so we can have more choices.

    Just my humble opinion. Be safe everyone.

  2. #20499

    Cheaper is not always better

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman  [View Original Post]
    I would add U Massage to the list. The girls are not as hot as CB / BB but there is a full menu and it's cheaper. Its by Unniversal.
    I have not been to U-Massage, but I am hesitant to go because of the 2 things you mention: 1) Girls not as hot as CB / BB; 2) It is cheaper.

    I choose to spend my money where I get the maximum experience, not the cheapest price. Luxsa is good for latinas / whites, CB / BB is good for a great AMP experience. Tampa / Pinellas is well known for a huge amount of quality FS shops. I would love to see Orlando become more like that. At the very least, someone should open up another great AMP so we can have more choices.

    Just my humble opinion. Be safe everyone.

  3. #20498

    You massage

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Work has my coming to Orlando soon. Have quickly seen RTF BB / CB are the premier places to check out. I certainly hope to check out either place, maybe both. Will be in the convention center area.

    My question is the next level? Which is the preferred place for simply a good TS / massage / HE service. I m an older guy. I will go BB / CB to be w the hotter ladies for FS. The next "tier" so to speak, would simply not want a granny providing the service. A decent 30 to 40 something lady would be ok.

    I will also be providing an out of towner reports perspective.
    I would add U Massage to the list. The girls are not as hot as CB / BB but there is a full menu and it's cheaper. Its by Unniversal.

  4. #20497

    Crap shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Work has my coming to Orlando soon. Have quickly seen RTF BB / CB are the premier places to check out. I certainly hope to check out either place, maybe both. Will be in the convention center area.

    My question is the next level? Which is the preferred place for simply a good TS / massage / HE service. I m an older guy. I will go BB / CB to be w the hotter ladies for FS. The next "tier" so to speak, would simply not want a granny providing the service. A decent 30 to 40 something lady would be ok.

    I will also be providing an out of towner reports perspective.
    Outside of the ones you've already noted CB & bb, it's a YMMV crapshoot. I like Luxsa but that is also a YMMV place. I would try the two flagship places to ensure you have a good time for your ducketts while in sunny ORL. Just my. 02.

  5. #20496

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    It Def is Bait and Switch. I got them when they where staying by the Quality inn on Jamaica Ave. The girl I had smoke no english however she had nipples longer then 3 inches. I would not repeat however.
    3 inch nipples, prolly bigger than some dicks, LOL straight up freaky, SS96 out and thanks for the laugh.

  6. #20495
    Quote Originally Posted by Marymary123  [View Original Post]
    Hello I'm new at this forum. What does Bb and cb mean? I'm looking for a happy ending parlor.
    Bora bora.

    Cherry Blossom.

  7. #20494

    2nd Tier AMP's?

    Work has my coming to Orlando soon. Have quickly seen RTF BB / CB are the premier places to check out. I certainly hope to check out either place, maybe both. Will be in the convention center area.

    My question is the next level? Which is the preferred place for simply a good TS / massage / HE service. I m an older guy. I will go BB / CB to be w the hotter ladies for FS. The next "tier" so to speak, would simply not want a granny providing the service. A decent 30 to 40 something lady would be ok.

    I will also be providing an out of towner reports perspective.

  8. #20493

    Ts spa

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-i-rls/9065730

    There you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeGuys  [View Original Post]
    Want to try TG Spa. What is the name of the spa? Can't find them on google.

    .

  9. #20492

    Ihop in Winter park

    Hey guys I am curious if anyone has a recent report from the Ihop in winter park?

  10. #20491

    I'm new

    Hello I'm new at this forum. What does Bb and cb mean? I'm looking for a happy ending parlor.

  11. #20490

    Luxsa

    Who has the biggest booty at Luxsa.

  12. #20489

    I have

    It Def is Bait and Switch. I got them when they where staying by the Quality inn on Jamaica Ave. The girl I had smoke no english however she had nipples longer then 3 inches. I would not repeat however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    From MarcAlec's comments, I would be cautious with this one. Not necessarily dangerous, but apparently bait and switch.

    Be safe.

  13. #20488

    What is TG Spa? I can't find them

    Want to try TG Spa. What is the name of the spa? Can't find them on google.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wetlines  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy TG Spa and stop in every few months. I did so recently and a had a new to me therapist named Jung or Yung. She is likely late 30's, and cute, with a slender build, tight backside and nice full B cups. I asked for a hard massage and the value of her massage was outstanding. But she provided her outstanding massage in a way which was to me very sexy. She is small so as soon as she started on my back she hopped on the table and straddled me. She was wearing very short shorts so there was a lot of skin to skin contact. She mounted herself right at the crack of my ass and rocked back and forth as she massaged my back. It was nearly like dry humping. Then as she got off the table with my arms hanging to the sides she positioned her legs so my arm was between them. As moved down my back side her hand found a place right on my anus and touched it lightly. Before the flip there was a lot of play near the boys and on my a-hole. One the flip she was literally all over me. It was like we were lovers.

    She did not disrobe and only a HJ was given though she did a simulated BJ. It was incredibly satisfying to me and all for a standard tip. I had one of my best experiences in an AMP with her. I was really pleased with the session.

    TG is very basic in terms of its interior. The therapists are attractive but not CB or BB grade. I always get a great massage for the full hour and have never left disappointed. Jung or Yung was the best of always very good therapists I have had at TG.
    .

  14. #20487

    BB New Girls

    Saw Chanel again and was informed by Alina (Eileena?) on the way out that they will have all new girls tomorrow! Chanel mentioned she would be back in April. I had also seen Tiffany and Tracy, but if they are leaving, then no need to review.

    On a side note-Mona at CB is amazing as everyone mentioned. Smokin' body, great attitude. She gave me a a little bit of dato as well and BBBJ seemed like it was about to happen before I asked for it with a hat.

  15. #20486
    Quote Originally Posted by Taster6969  [View Original Post]
    After doing some business in the area decided to try this place again. Was greeted by a average Asian girl about 50+. Paid $60.00 for half hr which is above the average price in the area. Got comfortable and she came in the room after a few minutes. Massage was ok and took care of some soar muscles. Roaming was only outside of her cloths. She had on black tights and red top on. On the flip asked what I wanted and asked her for her menu which was only a HE. Wanted $60. But got her down to $40. And could tell she wasn't too happy. Her skill level was a 2 due to lack of enthusiasm on her part. Very mechanical and wanted to finish the deed fast. Not too enjoyable and after about 5 minutes she finished me off. Not a good experience at all. Got dressed and left. Don't think I will repeat. Don't know how they stay in business with lousy service and poor attitudes. To all mongers, pass on this place.
    I am pretty sure this place got busted last year around holiday season. They were closed for a couple weeks it seemed, and when they reopened the walls were all shortened between rooms to leave gaps. You can now hear people in the next room over. Did not have the standard experience that was there prior. Have not gone back since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape