Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 30759
-
03-03-17 01:44 #16119Senior Member

Posts: 684Kaheka Stella
Nice enough lady, ok massage with HE. In same office suite as Erlinda, but different room. The office suite in general has always been a bit on the cool side; Stella's room was very cold the day of my visit. She mentioned there was no control of the air conditioning, yet she did not have a blanket. Was so cold, could not even enjoy the massage and HE was not very sensual. In the end, left $1 and she complained that her massage cost was $. 80 and made a bit of a big deal that HE was performed. Remained firm with what I thought was the proper price with tip for the service.
Bottom line: Will not repeat with Stella. Erlinda's service is much better and she would have been happy with $1, although she gets $1. 2 from me because she has a nice warm blanket and her service and massage is worthy.
Aloha,
CS.
-
03-02-17 22:27 #16118Senior Member

Posts: 76It really is PMO, but with a twist. She'll touch, bump and damn near graze, but will not grab.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 21:02 #16117Regular Member

Posts: 21Rina meeting
Does she let you roam? First time with her she didn't allow it but wondering if she does. Maybe after the second or third visit.
Originally Posted by GrateFu
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 20:56 #16116Regular Member

Posts: 21Great massage with HE. Yaya
Originally Posted by MisterJohnson
[View Original Post]
Does she allow roaming?
Originally Posted by DJQuick
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 20:41 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 5231Professional Massage Only
The pic is to lure wallets in. Sometimes PMO = PMO, and sometimes PMO = HJ if she likes / trusts the customer, or for certain guys only. PMO also puts a damper on any stampede that might have otherwise ensued.
Originally Posted by EricShin
[View Original Post]
The only way to know is try her and as you know it may take more than one try. I'd say after the second or third try nothing changes, she's not loosening-up at all and is still strict about being legit, look elsewhere for fun.
Good luck.
-
03-02-17 19:21 #16114Senior Member

Posts: 624Don't go, I left.
I'd like to further that notion. When someone else described her as pretty damn close to the picture that got my interest. And no, she is not.
Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...gallery&page=3
-
03-02-17 16:50 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 78Rainy
Anybody know what happened to her / where she works now? I don't see her post ads anymore? Mahalo.
-
03-02-17 15:56 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 669Confused about Thai Orchid
Can any monger out there end my confusion on this? The ad says "professional massage only" but the photo screams something different.
That's so when you show up wanting something different after you pay your money they can point to "professional massage only" and tell you they aren't responsible for you getting it wrong.
That would be my guess anyway.
A2
-
03-02-17 11:09 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 50She at CC now! Very cool for me. A lotta better for me. I have appt today. Cool cool cool. Peace bruthas.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 03:40 #16110Senior Member

Posts: 516The? Is if she is solo now at CC, or still with Pat. Her ads at Kapolei said here 2 weeks only, now new ad says very busy at CC.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 03:12 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 4780I'm quite sure this is the same April who was in Kapolei. You know, the one some of you recently had been talking about.
Originally Posted by Gentleman99
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 00:36 #16108Regular Member

Posts: 11So that's the way to do it. Just start feeling their ass after turn LOL! I might be too big of a pussy to go for it like that. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by DJQuick
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 00:34 #16107Regular Member

Posts: 11Yes, I believe I did see the girl in the ad. Face does resemble her. Hmm, maybe she was Vera? I thought I heard Phara or something. Face was cuter than average, body on the slightly heavier side. Some said they had got HE from her, not me. I guess I should have asked.
Originally Posted by JustinBiber
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-17 00:30 #16106Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks. I've read the forum and found info for Maria and Jenny. The reviews I read about them weren't very good though. There's a skinny one named Thai which is on my list, I'll try her out and report back.
Originally Posted by Shavnluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-17 18:37 #16105Senior Member

Posts: 343I thought I will not get any HE but when I turn over and she start massaging my legs and start touching her ass LOL. Then she asked me if I want to get my jr massage as well. I'm so glad I said yes. The rest is history. I got a nice sensual HJ from her. Loved the way she teased the boys with her left hand while giving me HJ with her right hand.
Originally Posted by MisterJohnson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




