Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Lilly has a phatter ass eh?

    Kinda like Kora's ass?
    Wouldn't say phatter. Lilly is more fit and thus I had a better time in doggy with her than with Layla. They are both great though. Never seen Kora

  2. #7772
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    They are both good. If you have time you should see both. The biggest differences would probably be in the body. Lilly has a better ass, Layla has better tits. They both LFK / DFK but I'd say Layla was a little more about it than Lilly was. Both are very sweet and nice providers.
    Lilly has a phatter ass eh?

    Kinda like Kora's ass?

  3. #7771
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyco69  [View Original Post]
    Need some advice, I will heading to Rhode Island in the next few days and I'm looking to set up with one of these providers.

    Lilly or Layla, they both have great reviews.

    I would like to know who is a better GFE provider?

    Thanks.

    Tyco69.
    They are both good. If you have time you should see both. The biggest differences would probably be in the body. Lilly has a better ass, Layla has better tits. They both LFK / DFK but I'd say Layla was a little more about it than Lilly was. Both are very sweet and nice providers.

  4. #7770

    Heading to Rl

    Need some advice, I will heading to Rhode Island in the next few days and I'm looking to set up with one of these providers.

    Lilly or Layla, they both have great reviews.

    I would like to know who is a better GFE provider?

    Thanks.

    Tyco69.

  5. #7769
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHorner7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of high end ladies over 30+? Around Newport. Safe place? Happy to share my ATF in that area.
    Check your PM's.

  6. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm probably coming off as a cheerleader after my long review, but I talked to her a bit about her rates when I met her. She's intentionally positioning herself a little higher than others, and she thinks she's providing an experience that makes it worth the difference. I fully agree based on the experience I had (attractive, friendly, eager, GFE) but obviously it's more than many. I did suggest she consider knocking down the hour a bit to incentivize it. Just my $0. 02.
    Thinking about seeing her, she good?

    She looks exactly like her pictures?

    Nice phat ass?

    Tall?

    Clock watcher?

    Deepthroater?

    Can take a pounding?

  7. #7767

    Nadia

    https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...scorts/7765198

    Date scheduled for tomorrow. Haven't seen much talk about her on this board, does any have any intel on her? I'll be sure to report back after tomorrow.

    Cowboy.

  8. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddilacboy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with Monica age 38 from EP? Only came up with one review.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-i-l-f/6537365
    Haven't seen her, pics are fake is the reason why. Not worth my time to show up to a mystery. G image search brings hundreds of results from all over.

  9. #7765
    Quote Originally Posted by Caddilacboy1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with Monica age 38 from EP? Only came up with one review.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-i-l-f/6537365
    Total Rip Off.

  10. #7764
    I know I'm probably coming off as a cheerleader after my long review, but I talked to her a bit about her rates when I met her. She's intentionally positioning herself a little higher than others, and she thinks she's providing an experience that makes it worth the difference. I fully agree based on the experience I had (attractive, friendly, eager, GFE) but obviously it's more than many. I did suggest she consider knocking down the hour a bit to incentivize it. Just my $0. 02.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeFreak  [View Original Post]
    I think it's probably because she learned real quick that she could get more than she quoted you. She seems pretty firm on the 160 hh /320 h now which is damn pricey for RI.

  11. #7763
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    She texted me: Qv 60 BBBJ not FS Hh 100 FS with cover Hour 200 FS with cover, No greek / choking, I'm GFE, CIM yes!

    Tried to set up around 4, but went silent. She texted back at 8 saying available now. Texted back: sorry, I had the time AND cash then, but have neither now. No reply back!
    I think it's probably because she learned real quick that she could get more than she quoted you. She seems pretty firm on the 160 hh /320 h now which is damn pricey for RI.

  12. #7762

    Zesty Zoey

    Good Question. Was wondering the same thing. Call her last week left VM and got no call back. I will try again and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKickass  [View Original Post]
    Has Zoey gone UTR? I know she hasn't advertised since the escorts section of BP got censored. I don't have her number anymore. If she is still providing and someone is willing to share please PM me. Thanks.

  13. #7761

    Monica

    Has anyone spent time with Monica age 38 from EP? Only came up with one review.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-i-l-f/6537365

  14. #7760

    Zesty Zoey

    Has Zoey gone UTR? I know she hasn't advertised since the escorts section of BP got censored. I don't have her number anymore. If she is still providing and someone is willing to share please PM me. Thanks.

  15. #7759
    Thanks Dayman. This inspired me to check in with her. $100 QV to Greece with Brittney as a result. She is quick and efficient but well worth the visit. Takes it like a champ. Will repeat next time I'm in the mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Britany does too.

    She can take a pounding in Greece.

    She still posts, Irish big booty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape