Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9690

    FW trip

    Couldn't make up my mind about what to do today and ended up going to FW in Springfield. I should have stayed home. The last time I was turned off by the back and forth about how much I was going to tip and this time was no different. Didn't get her name but it was the same woman that gave me a massage my first time there. She was wearing denim shorts and a loose t-shirt. I'm bad at guessing weight but her build was stocky but not big or fat. At any rate, paid the house fee, taken to room where I undressed, then the table shower. She paid attention to all the right spots in the shower and took her time. Back in the room I was asked to lay down and she left the room for about five minutes. When she came back the massage started. It was a good massage and when it came time to flip she whispered in my ear, "how much do you have?" This really bothered me. I told her I only had. 4 and she gave me a shitty look. We'd been down this before the last time. She said that I needed to bring. 8, which I then asked what it would get me. No response. Even said that they take credit card. Told her I don't bring credit cards. She then proceeded to give me a HE with some sort of lube while sitting on the table. Fully clothed. After a while I told her that she could stop because I was clearly not into it. She got off the table and went to get something to clean me up. Tried again to give HE but I said that the massage was good and thanked her. I was really annoyed. In the end I gave her. 4 and left. Some of you might ask why I gave her the. 4 and it was because she did try and everything else was good. I won't be returning, however.

    Prior to this visit my attempts to see Sharon at a specified time didn't work out. By the time I was driving home it was the time Sharon said she'd be available and this really just made me shake my head.

  2. #9689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Tna01  [View Original Post]
    In general, are prices creeping up?

    Used to be $60 house fee and $40 tip for ST for a total $100.

    Now $120?

    And here I am looking for $100 full service (out right sex, no massage) bargains in the VA backpage and Baltimore streetwalker sections.
    Sharon has always been 120 so there's been no creeping up with her. It's one inclusive price so there's no house fee and tip component like there is with an AMP.

  3. #9688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    I visited the same place and the table shower went well. Once back the room she started asking how much I wonted to spend rejected any roaming. She asked what I wonted and when I told her what I wonted she replied I don't do that. Long story short she wonted too much money for hand job. I got up from the table and left with out getting a massage forfeited the 80 house fee.
    One way to handle that kind of high pressure upsell is to say "OK, Honey. No problem, maybe today I will just get massage" (politely, of course). Since she makes her $ from tips she will often lighten up. And, if she refuses to continue with the massage, you're justified in asking for house fee back because, after all, you've paid 80 for a massage and you're entitled to get one.

    By saying you want to continue the massage (only) without agreeing to any set amount of tip, you have the leverage because the masseuse doesn't want to tie up 30 or 60 minutes and maybe only get a Jackson out of it. If she changes her tune then you can tell her that if she takes good care of you then you will do the same for her. If she continues her upsell then you can continue to insist on getting your massage.

    But the problem with walking out of the AMP is that you've lost the house fee and the girl hasn't sacrificed any of her time. And since they've made $ without any effort all that does is give them an incentive to keep on doing the same thing.

  4. #9687
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    Age 22? Ha! Try double that. She was in her 40's.

    The # is a service because she doesn't speak english yet the txt msg replies were fluent English.

    Total damage $1. 2 for hh.

    Even tho she was accommodating, I probably won't go back because of the bait and switch!

  5. #9686

    Thanks for the Welcome and Angel CoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    And best of luck to you, too, on your future mongering experiences, Speedy. (BTW, thanks for not using your inaugural post to ask a *typical newbie* question, such as "Which AMPs provide FS?

    The hobby probably does seem a bit expensive for you (right now), but you can console yourself in knowing that you're not alone in that sentiment. A monger can only monger to the extent that his resources allow, and even then it's not an insignificant part of a monger's budget. The key is participation, so that other members can get to know you, but that participation doesn't have to be exclusively mongering itself. Research, insights, and other things that contribute to the knowledge base or hobbying in general can be legitimate participation. However, until you start being able to share your own experiences and findings, some members might not be willing to share a great deal of info with you. It'll just depend on what they see from you in all regards. (Hint: This means that you should be doubly diligent in doing your homework before you go out and monger, in order to maximize your positive experiences and minimize the negative or lackluster ones.).

    If you have any questions regarding navigation of the USASG website, or questions about mongering in general, don't hesitate to ask. Most members here - - - guys like Bunker Buster, NoVa Ranger, JmSuttr, Miketastic, OldBoomer, NovaCane, L Knit, and Serpico99 being a few of among too many to name - - - will be more than willing to point you in the right direction. And, once your posts reflect those of a member who regularly contributes actionable info, you'll find that "more interesting" information will come your way.

    So, once again: Welcome! Be safe, be careful, always watch your "6", and always treat the ladies nicely.

    Roman
    Thanks for the welcome Roman. So I have to thank you guys for all the advice you guys provide, because of it, my first dream with CoCo went great. Well I should say close to great. The massage was good I have had better. I opted for the hh because I had to wait for about 30-35 min for her. I figured I would stay because I had made a drive out there. After waiting, she finally came and immediately there was roaming on her part. She led me to a TS (first TS BTW) which was new and great. She initiated much of the conversation and there was the hints thrown back and forth. Back to the room she got to the massage which like I said good I guess. Nothing spectacular but she ended up on my back while massaging me. I don't think I had flipped before she was already playing with junior. On the flip, she hopped on the table and started rubbing on me while giving me a great HJ. The house fee was. 5 and the tip was. 4. She didn't try to up sell or asked for more which was surprising but I'm not complaining. She then mentioned she was going on vacation and some new girls would be arriving. So once again thanks to you guys. Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to dream with Jenny soon.

    Not sure if I missed anything, if I did I'm sorry. Anyways be safe and best of luck.

  6. #9685
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkinhne  [View Original Post]
    Still wet behind the ears to the hobby but experienced enough to know a great vs. Subpar experience. Daydreaming all day so I ventured out to visit Cindy at Upper but she was booked all afternoon. Walked around back and drew Chen or Chan. Tight and fairly muscular Koean woman in her 30's with c-cups and tight jean shorts. I was initially pleased with the draw and those legs so I opted for the 1 hr and TS. The entire experience was pretty mechanical and the massage was just ok. To be fair it was really busy and she was in and out a lot b / c the doorbell was ringing non-stop. That may have disrupted the flow. At 35-40 minutes into the massage comes the flip and unreal haggle. I played it cool and said that I would take care of her but she wanted the funds upfront so I motion that I'm done and ready to go. At that point I should have and kept the funds but of course I didn't. Finally agreed and there was limited roaming and with her literally pushing my hand away at times which ruined everything. At that point I was simply ready to go and get the deed over with. Didn't bother for any post massage to finish the hr. Total damage was $. 2 for a frustrating vs. Relaxing experience. Would not recommend but I know YMMV so others may have had different dreams.
    I visited the same place and the table shower went well. Once back the room she started asking how much I wonted to spend rejected any roaming. She asked what I wonted and when I told her what I wonted she replied I don't do that. Long story short she wonted too much money for hand job. I got up from the table and left with out getting a massage forfeited the 80 house fee.

  7. #9684

    Should have done my research

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take a chance on an old place I use to visit a few times several years ago, even a little older than that. Smile, in Chantilly, on the lower end of "Paris". Those that are familiar with the area, will know another KAMP is on the "upper Paris" facing the road.

    Tina was my provider and I was already sporting wood as she was wearing some tight jean short shorts and a tight little T-shirt. Nice little body on her for a mid-age Korean. So as you know little head took over and I opted for an hour even thought I told myself before I was only doing half hour just to feel the place out.

    TS was ok, no real playing as she was probably feeling me out. Back to the room, the massage was ok. I probably would opt for the half hour based on a so-so massage skills. Nova plus activities but her nips are very sensitive so breast feeding and just doing touchy feely was off the table. She did this thing with you between her legs that Suzy does at the other place around the corner. No FS, so don't get all excited. As I said, little head got the best of me so I overtipped from my usual. But she finished up the rest of the massage and I was out in accordance with the Korean AMP one hour time limit (45 min). As I was getting dressed, we chatted for a little bit, just to make the first connection and see if she would be amicable for further activities outside the spa. She told me the good ole' "next time" bit so I think I'm going to write this place off. Possibly a little more on the menu if takes a good feeling towards you but without being able to breast feed, I don't think she is worth pursuing. As I said before, I just wanted to take a chance and see how this place was after a long hiatus from visiting it.

    Overall I would rate it as a Not Recommended. Sometimes the little head gets the best of us but I don't consider it a huge lost since my last bad little head experience would probably be about 4 years ago. LOL.

    If anyone has had a different experience (better than mine) at this place, please feel free to backchannel.
    Still wet behind the ears to the hobby but experienced enough to know a great vs. Subpar experience. Daydreaming all day so I ventured out to visit Cindy at Upper but she was booked all afternoon. Walked around back and drew Chen or Chan. Tight and fairly muscular Koean woman in her 30's with c-cups and tight jean shorts. I was initially pleased with the draw and those legs so I opted for the 1 hr and TS. The entire experience was pretty mechanical and the massage was just ok. To be fair it was really busy and she was in and out a lot b / c the doorbell was ringing non-stop. That may have disrupted the flow. At 35-40 minutes into the massage comes the flip and unreal haggle. I played it cool and said that I would take care of her but she wanted the funds upfront so I motion that I'm done and ready to go. At that point I should have and kept the funds but of course I didn't. Finally agreed and there was limited roaming and with her literally pushing my hand away at times which ruined everything. At that point I was simply ready to go and get the deed over with. Didn't bother for any post massage to finish the hr. Total damage was $. 2 for a frustrating vs. Relaxing experience. Would not recommend but I know YMMV so others may have had different dreams.

  8. #9683
    Quote Originally Posted by Tna01  [View Original Post]
    In general, are prices creeping up?

    Used to be $60 house fee and $40 tip for ST for a total $100.

    Now $120?

    And here I am looking for $100 full service (out right sex, no massage) bargains in the VA backpage and Baltimore streetwalker sections.
    I guess there are no hard set rules for how much services is. A lot of places is 80 house and 40 to 60 for tip for HJ. The ones that charge 120 I think you get a hand job that way they don't have to bargain with the customer an the law can not say that she was selling more than a massage service that just my take. Have not herd any other comments on this type of thinking. From my experience the low end for FS is 160 for the hour and the upper end is 400 or more but good service is available for around the 200 range. Hear is a link that advertise for 100 I think for FS do not know how much time you get or the service. http://nova.postfastr.com/Therapeuti...-1999/26415381 Happy hunting.

  9. #9682

    Update on the Heavenly place

    There has been some turnover of Angels. Kim is gone. Cindy is gone. Candy (reviewed recently PM me for more details) is there. Jenny is there. Coco is still there, but will be going on vacay in a week for a couple of weeks. May / Meh is on an extended vacay.

    New girl due in next Tuesday. No spa name yet, but she is "young and pretty" according to the current therapists. (Aren't they all?

    I like that they are not catty with their regulars and encourage you to try the new girls. Can't go wrong there.

    Huntz.

  10. #9681
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sharon a Thai lady I would say she is in her early 30's 5 ft tall short black hair with a good body with c cups tits, attractive with a good demeanor about her. She provided a good massage with a hand job price 120 no tipping required. More is on the menu but do not know the cost.

    http://nova.postfastr.com/Therapeuti...haron/20997082
    In general, are prices creeping up?

    Used to be $60 house fee and $40 tip for ST for a total $100.

    Now $120?

    And here I am looking for $100 full service (out right sex, no massage) bargains in the VA backpage and Baltimore streetwalker sections.

  11. #9680

    Sharon falls church

    Saw Sharon a Thai lady I would say she is in her early 30's 5 ft tall short black hair with a good body with c cups tits, attractive with a good demeanor about her. She provided a good massage with a hand job price 120 no tipping required. More is on the menu but do not know the cost.

    http://nova.postfastr.com/Therapeuti...haron/20997082

  12. #9679

    Newbie

    Hey guys. New to the hobby and the forum. Hoping to contribute as much as possible. I'm still doing my research on the hobby. So far I've had a few dreams of Angels. Not much new to offfer over older post. They are consistent. Each dream included a great TS with lots of teasing and decent sensual massage with solid finish. Ranking for my taste would be Jenny, CoCo and then Meh. Haven't dreamed in a while but I've heard that Kandy is worth a dream as well. Damage is around. 8 plus tip. Be safe out there fellas.

  13. #9678

    Lily Thai Massage Vienna

    Toftt and saw Lily at a spa in Vienna. Figured $80 for an hour wasn't too bad. A review on anoThER site seemed to suggest there might be extras, so I figured I'd check it out. I would describe the pics on her ads as accurate, but definitely glamour shots. Nice girl, but not much convo during the massage. Overall, massage was great, no extras offered.

  14. #9677

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Hey Har,

    Your mail box is full.

    Mr. S.
    Thank you Mr Sunny hills.

    And I wonder why no one reply to emails 😒128530;.

  15. #9676

    Your Mbox is full

    Hey Har,

    Your mail box is full.

    Mr. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariending  [View Original Post]
    Finally I got to visit AW, good location and decent place. I was greeted by a 45 plus lady with a fit body. I asked for 'Amy' and she said she was 'Amy'. Wasted effort but she was surprisingly cool with the fact that I was not very pleased with her look. The same question in FW got me kicked out with an attitude, so I have to give it this 'fake' Amy to stay cool and not lose the customer. I went in, good table shower, nothing close to what I have experienced before, but still a good attempt. Back at the room, very good massage, and towards the 30 mts mark full nude (of course I left 4 jacksons on the table) and body rub. On the flip she did something I have not experienced before. She was able to give me a half BBLJ and made me cum. It was a fun experience and for that experience I may return. Her name is Goldie and worth a visit.

    Please let me know if there are other girls in this location who are better looking or offer anything more.

    I have been reading about Cindy in Miko too, so will be hitting her this week and will report back.

    I also visited #4 ROger Beacon drive. This was where I was supposed to end up based on my fellow monger recommendation, but I skipped 2 and ended in #6. Jenny was amazing and I am glad fellow mongers enjoy her petite frame and attitude. The old Chinese lady in #6 does a good massage and an ok HE. Just like the recommendation said, this is a place you just close your eyes and dream of having sex with your fac girl and enjoy the HE.

    Will repeat because it was 100 including house with no upsell.

    More later, and thank you guys for reporting on other places. Really helps me out.

    Peace.

    Hariending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape