The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15612
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Those are always the best when find something you wasn't looking for.

  2. #15611

    Barbie video

    Whats good.

    Uploaded on pornhub got a good bbbjws.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58accda05e386

  3. #15610

    Afternoon cruise

    I was bored on my day off so I cruised down the trail. Saw a few BSW near i4 but nothing peaked my interest. Was heading south when I saw Desiree by fl mall. We exchanged looks and I offered her a ride. Got to my destination and she offered. 5 for headache relief at $ for everything. I laughed and said I only have 30 which of course she took. Headache relief was phenomenal upon completion she kept going to drain everything out. Unfortunately didn't get digits.

    AJ OUT.

  4. #15609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Great Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Very nice report with pics!

    C5.

  5. #15608

    Ashley

    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170221_133750608_HDR.jpg‎   IMG_20170221_133722186_HDR.jpg‎  

  6. #15607

    Charlie

    I dated Charlie last week but didn't get a chance to write review, Thanks C5 for the number. I texted her and we decided to meet with her near the number streets. I can tell right away that she's a nice girl, she talk with me like she knew me already, which is a big plus for me. The only con for me I can say about her is that she's the smallest girl I ever been with, but she is very pretty with no marks on her. She started with a nice slow sensual BJ coupled with sounds. Then after we went into mish and she took it like a champ until I exploded into her tight kitty cfs.

  7. #15606

    A new girl ann marie

    Got her at kirkman and international asked for a ride to Michigan and the trail asked if I was LEO did a check said she likes it while driving safer she said thin, peteite hot clean from jax new to area. Said no to pics and no phone yet but will be around she says.

  8. #15605

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Spotted my friend this late afternoon at the BK on consulate strutting her stuff thru the parking lot. I Immediately pulled up on her and invited in my ride. Man I love this chick! Wearing a short skirt with no underwear on! I want a deep throat blow job and that's exactly what Kevon gave me! BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop like a milkshake!

    You can never go wrong picking up Kevon!

    C5.
    This girl is fun and hot had a little problem getting up don't know why but she stuck with it and wow she's a repeat soon.

  9. #15604

    Shelly

    I saw Shelly early in the morning. I got beat my some monger but in less than 2 minutes she was back. I scooped her up and she was looking good in a tight black dress. We agree on 40 mario coins and got to a spot. She got undressed and started a very quick and honestly mediocre BJ but I guess she was just trying to get me hard. We then started fucking in missionary as I sucked on her tits til I exploded. Her BJ skills could improve but she's definitely one of the better looking and cleaner girls on the trail right now.

  10. #15603

    Maria

    Picked her up today and helped me with my headache (: not much else to say, quick service because of how good her medication is.

  11. #15602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sharing Digits

    My Paradise Trail Fellow Mongers.

    I get tons of requests for digits, I need to clarify a couple of things. I enjoy ACTIVE Senior Members that post frequently on this great forum in Orlando. I had a senior member message me for digits and his last post was in 2012!! NOT happening with me fellas. I work very hard at this hobby and I expect the same from you guy's. Sometimes guy don't post reviews of girls I set them up with and my question is why ask for digits and not post review here? They NEVER get any info from me ever again.

    Post you're finding, earn you're stripes fellas. This thread is number one on this entire forum and I'm proud of that. Let's keep it that way. Post everything fellas!

    C5.

  12. #15601

    C5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I set up a date with my old friend Jade who was staying in a motel on Paradise and Michigan. Jade still walks Paradise but she mostly works off her phone. Jade is one of the sweetest white thick big titty chick you could ever meet. Jade goes as far back as the blossom day's. If you like pale white chick's with big tits and a phat glow in the dark big white booty, this chick is for you.

    Active Senior Members can PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Damn C5 every time I turn around you are fucking another damm chick. I need some of your good look on me.

  13. #15600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Maria

    2nd dream of today goes to the gorgeous Maria! Scooped her up tonight from Sunoco and got my 2nd BBBJ of the day! Maria made me nut in under five minutes! Yes she's that good! Its a reason why I've been picking her up for nearly two years now. Maria is awesome!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161218_012128.jpg‎  

  14. #15599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    A Beautiful day in Paradise with Kevon

    Spotted my friend this late afternoon at the BK on consulate strutting her stuff thru the parking lot. I Immediately pulled up on her and invited in my ride. Man I love this chick! Wearing a short skirt with no underwear on! I want a deep throat blow job and that's exactly what Kevon gave me! BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop like a milkshake!

    You can never go wrong picking up Kevon!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161214_111215.jpg‎   IMG_20170120_110214.jpg‎  

  15. #15598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole

    Is back on Paradise Trail!

    Welcome back baby!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape