Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15650
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you regret hitting it. Was it performance or hygiene?
    Let's call it performance. She was just really into the head game and doing a fantastic job- not so much into the mish, but don't regret anything.

  2. #15649
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Glad you are enjoying beautiful Paradise Trail! Honey is a cutie. However she is out of my price range, no way I'm paying her ridiculous prices, had to boot her sweet little ass right out my whip.

    Paradise Trail is truly what dreams are made of.

    C5.
    Honey- it's amazing how quickly the ask drops after I reminded her how long I saw her walking for before I picked her up. A Jackson less than Lexi.

  3. #15648
    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Saturday AM ran into Des at the paint store wearing her bright blue shorts that look like a diaper with high socks and tennis shoes LOL. She's definitely hardened and suspect of everything probably had some tough experiences. Anyway back to the room for a bit of it all. She actually sucks a great d and should've just stopped there but I had to hit it just to say I hit it. Would repeat for the head game only next time. Stay safe brothers.
    Sounds like you regret hitting it. Was it performance or hygiene?

  4. #15647

    Barbie

    It was raining all day yesterday and I looked for a couple of hours and only saw a few girls that I didn't want so I was about to give up and call another girl but thank goodness I checked wawa one more time. I saw barbie sitting there, she's a little bit hard to get a hold of with the number she gave me because it's not her phone but when I'm looking for her I usually find her. She is a awesome date / girl, no drama and easy to talk to. In fact we have a good amount of things in common and she likes to laugh and have fun. I took her to my favorite spot and she gets fully naked and gives a nice and slow BJ with lots of twist and sounds. Then I got on top and fucked her hard and fast. She definitely made me feel like she enjoyed it because she was moving and rotating her hips after I stop to explode. I need to take this chick to a motel next for sure.

  5. #15646
    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherPforp  [View Original Post]
    Holy shitball traffic! That construction south of Consulate is no joke. Taking a coffee break at Wawa. Not looking good today.
    I got caught in that traffic this morning at 10 I missed a beautiful dream.

  6. #15645

    Last one from the weekend

    Saturday AM ran into Des at the paint store wearing her bright blue shorts that look like a diaper with high socks and tennis shoes LOL. She's definitely hardened and suspect of everything probably had some tough experiences. Anyway back to the room for a bit of it all. She actually sucks a great d and should've just stopped there but I had to hit it just to say I hit it. Would repeat for the head game only next time. Stay safe brothers.

  7. #15644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail is Heavenly

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Friday evening saw Maria on the curb by Sunoco so invited her for a BBBJ- damn great job with no rush but she's so good it was a quick dream. Cool, chill chick who I'd let suck my nut out any day of the week.

    Later saw honey dressed like a two-bit hooker by the coat place and just had to do it. BSW tall with a short dress and good attitude. Says she's from Ohio. K9 was good enjoyed a good nut but probably wouldn't repeat too many other good ones out there. I just am a sucker for the slutty hoes LOL.

    Even later same night saw crystal with the dark lipstick, Puerto Rican girl skinny but sexy said wth you look good and went back to my room for a little CBJ and different positions till I filled her tiny tiny little luv box with an Industrial sized load.

    Woke up the next morning from this dream and open the door and first thing I see is a WSW strutting 20 ft from me- damn love this trail.
    Glad you are enjoying beautiful Paradise Trail! Honey is a cutie. However she is out of my price range, no way I'm paying her ridiculous prices, had to boot her sweet little ass right out my whip.

    Paradise Trail is truly what dreams are made of.

    C5.

  8. #15643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    So finally got in touch with little Lexi (thanks C5 for the hook up) and boy what a treat. She was clean, lucid, and sexy and hell. One of the prettiest girls on the trail, and a smokin hot body. Took her to my room for some fun time had by all. Lexi has beautiful bees and the sights and sounds of her reaching back and whimpering during mish are enough to get me hard just thinking about it again. Good thing that was my fifth paradise trail girl in 24 hours or I'd have nut in no time. Did I mention how tight? Boys if you get the chance you need to dream of this chick, but be nice, and she'll reward you.
    Agreed, smoking hot little body and a beautiful young face! Good dream!

    C5.

  9. #15642

    Fawk

    Holy shitball traffic! That construction south of Consulate is no joke. Taking a coffee break at Wawa. Not looking good today.

  10. #15641

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by NudyDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw a thin dark hair woman this morning about 12:45 am. Between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. I believe I seen her before, but I think she is on something. Both times I saw her she seem to be talking and gesturing like she was taking to someone, but no one there. Anyone know if she is OK and just on candy or is she really gone?

    Thanks.
    Dude, if they are like that and tweaking bad, I stay the fuck away. Nothing good can come from a high as fuck, tweaked out chick in your car. They will argue, not get out, start going crazy, may still have some illegal substances on them, and worst of all, what if they expire in your ride. You can't just drop them off somewhere. So my advice, stay away from the tweakers. They might be willing to do anything, but so are the ones who are not fucked up.

    Sox.

  11. #15640

    Maria, Honey, Crystal

    Friday evening saw Maria on the curb by Sunoco so invited her for a BBBJ- damn great job with no rush but she's so good it was a quick dream. Cool, chill chick who I'd let suck my nut out any day of the week.

    Later saw honey dressed like a two-bit hooker by the coat place and just had to do it. BSW tall with a short dress and good attitude. Says she's from Ohio. K9 was good enjoyed a good nut but probably wouldn't repeat too many other good ones out there. I just am a sucker for the slutty hoes LOL.

    Even later same night saw crystal with the dark lipstick, Puerto Rican girl skinny but sexy said wth you look good and went back to my room for a little CBJ and different positions till I filled her tiny tiny little luv box with an Industrial sized load.

    Woke up the next morning from this dream and open the door and first thing I see is a WSW strutting 20 ft from me- damn love this trail.

  12. #15639

    Lexi

    So finally got in touch with little Lexi (thanks C5 for the hook up) and boy what a treat. She was clean, lucid, and sexy and hell. One of the prettiest girls on the trail, and a smokin hot body. Took her to my room for some fun time had by all. Lexi has beautiful bees and the sights and sounds of her reaching back and whimpering during mish are enough to get me hard just thinking about it again. Good thing that was my fifth paradise trail girl in 24 hours or I'd have nut in no time. Did I mention how tight? Boys if you get the chance you need to dream of this chick, but be nice, and she'll reward you.

  13. #15638

    Day time vs night

    Was out this morning from 9-10 did not see much there were 2 WSW or they were real light BSW both had red out fit on could not scoop any by the 7-11 by land Street traffic was horrible vs night less traffic but it's sometimes hard to see.

  14. #15637

    Ivy

    Met a girl a few nights ago by BK /528 named Ivy. Had a german type build with thick thighs and kinda taller. Very short hair and glasses. She was cool. Took care of me solid. Although she did really want me to purchase her a weekend rental car. But otherwise, memorable and an ex-massuese.

  15. #15636

    SW Talking to herself

    I saw a thin dark hair woman this morning about 12:45 am. Between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. I believe I seen her before, but I think she is on something. Both times I saw her she seem to be talking and gesturing like she was taking to someone, but no one there. Anyone know if she is OK and just on candy or is she really gone?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape